Group to discuss everything….and anything!

#MCM & #WCW

314 replies, 17 voices Last updated by Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi Oluwakemi 1 month ago
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 315 total)
  • Author
    Profile gravatar of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@adaoraa, that would just be THE VERY HEIGHT of self love  :haha:  :haha:  :haha:  :haha:  :haha:  :haha:  :haha:  :haha:

Biko oh! Let’s not even go there  :haha:

Profile gravatar of Adaora
    Adaora
    Participant
    @AdaoraA

@nicole how please? We are the ones nominating you now? P.s – What happened to comment section in forums. Please bring it back for lazy people like. :-( :-(

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

LOL! @adaoraa I think it’s Admin’s way of getting us to engage in the threads :haha:

Profile gravatar of isi
    isi
    Participant
    @mimibabe

@adaoraa , and @nicole ,  i am lazy too. This new method is so hardddd  jor.  :haha:  :haha:

<span style=”line-height: 1.8;”>I get that that nicole likes to stay anonymous. If not , i would say Yes , yes , yes over a million times. She is my forever crush :heart:  :heart: </span>

<span style=”line-height: 1.8;”>PS: Great  idea adaoraa. There will never be a better WCW than our darling nicole B-) . If it were up to me , i would use her every week and it won’t be self love   :haha:   :whistle: </span>

Profile gravatar of Ipheoma
    Ipheoma
    Keymaster
    @ipheoma

@adaoraa, @mimibabe, @ldike, @reggy, @eggy, @pearl, @oluwakemine, @hephziba, @mrsd, @oluchi, @mabel, @estarib, @babymama, @kenechukwu, @olufola, @nicole @estarib @sommie, @princess, @ibk, @ibukun, @nwachukwu, @myde, @mimi1, @angel, @maiyaram, @iyawodiipo, @naaadzane, @yvesnnaji @eaglebabe, @ayaayo, @sherry, @ang, @odm, @dew, @adeola, @creamhoney, @temi, @sikala @jennifer @mrs-al do you think this hottie is good enough for our #MCM on Monday? Idris Elba is my boo of life oh! :heart:  :heart: votes and suggestions please!

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@ipheoma, how did you read my mind oh  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

This is my ULTIMATE SWEETHEART! Ah, even my husband knows that when it comes to Idris Elba, wahala go dey oh!

I’m in with both hands!!!!  :good:  :good:

Ipheoma
    Keymaster
    @ipheoma

@nicole I know right! He is the ultimate crush! My boo of life! Tall glass of sexiness!

Profile gravatar of Adaora
    Adaora
    Participant
    @AdaoraA

Yes please to Idris! Pictures don’t do this yummy hot chocolate justice!! ;-)

Ipheoma
    Keymaster
    @ipheoma

Whether he is the good guy in Daddy’s little girls, or the villain in No Good Deed; we love British actor, producer, director and DJ Idris Elba. #MCM #MCE #MyCrushForLife @adaoraa, @mimibabe, @ldike, @reggy, @eggy, @pearl, @oluwakemine, @hephziba, @mrsd, @oluchi, @mabel, @estarib, @babymama, @kenechukwu, @olufola, @nicole @estarib @sommie, @princess, @ibk, @ibukun, @nwachukwu, @myde, @mimi1, @angel, @maiyaram, @iyawodiipo, @naaadzane, @yvesnnaji, @eaglebabe, @ayaayo, @sherry, @ang, @odm, @dew, @adeola, @creamhoney, @temi, @sikala @jennifer @mrs-al

Profile gravatar of Hephziba
    Hephziba
    Participant
    @Hephziba

@ipheoma, me likey

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

This guy is EVERYTHING!!!!!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

My hubby was so beefed one day, he told me the guy looks like a vulcaniser!!! Can you just imagine??? My Idris, a vulcaniser!!!

And you know what makes him even more sexy!!! That East London accent!!! Chaii! Someobody fan me please!

Profile gravatar of Hephziba
    Hephziba
    Participant
    @Hephziba

@nicole lol @looking like a vulcaniser, to be honest he did look like one in Daddy’s Little Girls o.  :haha: but even with that he still looked hot sha.

Profile gravatar of linda
    linda
    Participant
    @ldike

chai @hephziba you wan kill @nicole vulcanizer!!!

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@ldike, help me ask @hephziba ooooh!!!! Vulcaniser ke??? Not even if he tried!

In fact, I am off to look for that petition demanding Idris to be the next 007 sef   B-)

Profile gravatar of Funny Girl
    Funny Girl
    Participant
    @Reggy

Chie, this man is handsome, fine specimen even as a vulcanizer @nicole.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 315 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.