Group to discuss everything….and anything!

#MCM & #WCW

314 replies, 17 voices Last updated by Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi Oluwakemi 4 weeks ago
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 315 total)
  • Author
    Profile gravatar of linda
    linda
    Participant
    @ldike

Lol @nicole you are too funny. What if she doesn’t know how old she really is… :haha: abeg almost all of them lie about their age

Profile gravatar of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@ldike, you sef! How she no go know her age :haha:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Oya oh, ladies! Who is our #MCM for Monday? I’m just suggesting oh, so feel free to shoot it down, and for us to come up with other options! Soooo (*drum roll*), I nominate Udoka Oyeka (Tsav from Tinsel)  :dohh:

He might not be mega popular, but I think he’s good looking, and one of our upcoming talents. Whaddaya think?

cc: @ipheoma, @adaoraa, @mimibabe, @reggy, @ldike, @mrs-al, @pearl, @eggy, @mrsd, @hephziba, @oluwakemine, @mabel, @oluchi, @babymama, @sommie, @princess, @olufola, @estarib, @myde, @ibk, @ibukun, @iyawodiipo, @paula, @marikas-mum, @naaadzane, @yvesnnaji, @yvonne, @ang, @odm, @dew, @adeola, @temi, @creamhoney, @moyinoluwa, @ruqayyaimam, @yetty, @laret, @mo, @mimi1, @waterbabybusola, @maiyaram

Profile gravatar of Eggy-Tess
    Eggy-Tess
    Participant
    @eggy

I have not seen him before, but he looks alright.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

It’s just a suggestion ohhhhh :haha:. Others are welcome ;-)

Profile gravatar of isi
    isi
    Participant
    @mimibabe

@nicole, just seeing this o. I second the motion to use him for MCM. I think this picture doesnt do him justice though  :unsure: . He’s cool  B-)

Profile gravatar of Adaora
    Adaora
    Participant
    @AdaoraA

Yes please I don’t know him but I like his aura.

Profile gravatar of Hephziba
    Hephziba
    Participant
    @Hephziba

@nicole, I likey  :good: he kinda look like Thomas Jones, Mary Jane’s friend with benefit in Being Mary Jane.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@eggy, he is on Tinsel hun. You can check him out on it Monday – Friday at 7.30pm, on M-Net channel 151   :good:

@mimibabe, I know right!!!! It was so hard finding a good picture of him online. This one is okay, but quite small :dohh:

@adaoraa, even though he plays a villain, he’s pretty cool  B-)

@hephziba…..EXAAAACTLY!!!!

Profile gravatar of Ipheoma
    Ipheoma
    Keymaster
    @ipheoma

While still savouring the hot Udoka Oyeka as our #MCM today, who do you guys suggest for #WCW

Kemi Adetiba, television director, film maker and video director who recently revealed her battle with Fibroid to encourage women going through that phase is my humble suggestion. Feel free to agree with me or make another suggestion

Profile gravatar of isi
    isi
    Participant
    @mimibabe

@nicole , this pic is really nice.I love it.

@ipheoma , kemi Adetiba has been my crush for the past few months. She is just A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !!!! I agree over and over and over again  :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :heart:   :rose:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

I have no comment on this Kemi Adetiba matter  :whistle:

Adaora
    Participant
    @AdaoraA

Yes please!! Love her. Would also love to nominate our @nicole. It isn’t easy yo be running this site and being an amazing support system to alot of us! What do you think ladies?@ldike @oluwakemine @mimibabe @reggy @eggy @adaoraa @mrs-al @pearl @zintos @linda @celestial @oluwakemi @mrsd @hephziba @princess @kayspecial @olufola @babymama @oluchi @naadzane @odm Please tag anyone I left out

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@adaoraa, you’re too cute  :haha:  :haha:  :haha:  :haha:  :haha:  :haha:  :haha:  :haha:  :haha:

Thanks babes….but NO WAY, HOSEA!!  :haha:

Adaora
    Participant
    @AdaoraA

@nicole I knew you would say NO! You just made me laugh out loud. :haha:  :haha: Well majority would carry this vote.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 315 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.