Group to discuss everything….and anything!

#MCM & #WCW

314 replies, 17 voices Last updated by  Oluwakemi 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 315 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

LOL….@ipheoma, it looks like you have your work cut out for you oh :haha:. Everybody has their own #WCW! Let me add to the confusion. How about Eku Edewor? I think that lady is uber stylish  B-)

Ipheoma
    Keymaster
    @ipheoma

[caption id="attachment_3277" align="alignnone" width="300"]#wcw for the week! Talented and Sultry Actor / Producer Uru Eke for her amazing interpretation of movie roles as well as her work against cancer! #wcw for the week! Talented and Sultry Actor / Producer Uru Eke for her amazing interpretation of movie roles as well as her work against cancer![/caption]

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Our #WCW for today….Uru Eke (@hephziba ‘s babe ;-) )

P.S: Am I the only one who doesn’t know this babe?

Hephziba
    Participant
    @Hephziba

Yesssss  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: @ipheoma

Hephziba
    Participant
    @Hephziba

aww @nicole she’s done quite a number of movies na. She’s quite low key which is one of the reasons why I like her.  :yes:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Ooookay oh. If you say so @hephziba :haha: . Just kidding. I’ll be on the lookout for her now  :good:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Meanwhile, who is our #MCM for Monday? Ramsey? @ipheoma

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

So, it sounds like Aunty Adesuwa is our #WCW this week?  :rose:

Hephziba
    Participant
    @Hephziba

:kiss: :kiss:  :kiss:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

So, I know you guys will never agree *side eye*. But can we have a non-Nigerian #MCM  :heart:

Jesse Williams, aka Grey’s Anatomy’s Jackson Avery, aka linda (@ldike)’s twin separated at birth, is ALL FLAVOURS OF FIIIIIINEEE!!! Or don’t you think  ;-)  :whistle:

CC: @ipheoma, @adaoraa, @mimibabe, @adaoraa, @reggy, @mrs-al, @pearl, @oluwakemine, @hephziba, @mrsd

Hephziba
    Participant
    @Hephziba

oh la la la those eyes  :heart: yes yes yes :yes: @nicole @ipheoma @adaoraa @mimibabe @reggy @mrs-al @pearl @oluwakemine @mrsd

Adaora
    Participant
    @AdaoraA

Hmmmm I don’t even look at oyibo men twice. They are blehhhhhh! I am a local champion like that!! :haha:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@adaoraa, so you are one of them :haha:. Some of them can be major eye candy oh!!! In fact, I keep telling my hubby that if I hadn’t married him, I might just have been down with the swirl  B-)

And meanwhile, Jesse is mixed race oh  :whistle:

Adaora
    Participant
    @AdaoraA

@nicole I know he is. Mixed race, quarter race even fair Naija guys are all a no no no!!

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Definitely a very deserving #WCW  :heart:  :heart:

I fell in love with her 10 years ago, the year she turned 30. I was 28 at the time, and it warmed my heart that here was this Nollywood actress being so honest about her age, even when her contemporaries were lying through their teeth. There is this one actress who is SUPPOSED to be the same age as me. I have been side eyeing that piece of information for years, as I think it’s a load of bullocks! Imagine my shock when this year, the age dropped by 1 year, i.e. she turned 37. “XXX-sexy”, diarris God oh!  :haha:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 315 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.