Group to discuss everything….and anything!

#MCM & #WCW

314 replies, 17 voices Last updated by  Oluwakemi 4 months, 4 weeks ago
Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 315 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@oluwakemine, I kid you not, I also have a crush on the guy :haha:   :blush:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

It’s Wednesday and you can bet, we have our #WCW. It’s none other than Thelma Okoduwa Ojiji. She isn’t your every day actress but she delivers all the time, most recently in Hush, where she played the part of Arinola Cardoso. 

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

You know what? With this our #MCM for today, I will let you make up your mind about him, before I tell you what I think.

He’s gorgeous right?  :heart:   :heart: He’s  Omari Hardwick, actor, known for his roles in Saved and Much recently, Power.  

Just from this picture, he smacks of everything a lady should avoid but can’t.  Anybody thinking,  Ose’s Kese?? B-) Anyways, he’s our #MCM.

cc: @nicole @bosa @adaoraa @ldike @ivie @annie

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  Oluwakemi.

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

Arinola Cardoso :rose:   :heart: Im so glad she came back with a big bang. still missing her in “HUSH” hopefully there is a spin and she will be back @oluwakemine….Pretty lady Thelma Okoduwa Ojiji

POWER!!!! You can’t help but love Omari Hardwick :good: , still hating him for what he did to “Tash”….

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@bosa, I have a feeling Arinola is gone for good oh! With the way they just slammed us with plenty new characters, it’s obvious there must have been some katakata on the set :whistle: :whistle: .

As for Omari, I’m sweating even typing this  :heart:   :kiss: . I fell in love with him as far back as Being Mary Jane days. Funnily enough, I don’t really feel that Power rubbish. I tried season 1, but it wasn’t werking for me…

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Brace yourselves…this is one hottie. Nkem Marchie, stylist,  actor, designer and model is not just a pretty face, given all, I listed about her, her game is tight and that’s why she’s  our #MCM today.

cc: @nicole @bosa @adaoraa @ldike @ivie @annie

linda
    Participant
    @ldike

this babe is fine sha.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

As in, ehn! @ldike

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

You can say that again Linda @ldike

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

It was double dose of georgeousness for this weeks #WCW. Yes,:yes: you read right, two ladies, two TV sisters, Oye and Koko whose role in TV drama series, Hush is epic. They are Ade Laoye, who is a thespian and singer,  and  actress, Meg Otanwa. Enjoy these melanie queens and don’t forget to head over to our Instagram page to like it. :heart:   :heart:

Ade Laoye (Oye)

Meg Otanwa (Koko)

cc: @nicole @bosa @ldike @annie

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  Oluwakemi.

linda
    Participant
    @ldike

Okay, i officially need to watch more TV

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

LOL! @ldike, as a new mommy, we’ll give you a pass ;-)

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Linda @ldike:haha:   :haha:   :haha:

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

The ladies in Hush are beautiful, i love these 2 Oye and Koko, they act so well. Meanwhile
    @oluwakemine what can be the full name for koko since she’s yoruba. I can’t help thinking her Koko is Calabar…. :haha:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Bos @bosa, that Koko cannot be a Yoruba name. It’s most likely a nickname. Because, me I don’t know oh. :headspin:

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 315 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.