Group to discuss everything….and anything!

#MCM & #WCW

314 replies, 17 voices Last updated by  Oluwakemi 6 months, 4 weeks ago
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 315 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Okay guys, I need everyone to contribute on this one  :yes:

On our Instagram page, we typically have the normal #ManCrushMonday and #WomanCrushWednesday. We haven’t done this in a while, but we want to resume it. Up till this time, it has always been whatever or whomever Nicole picks. But we’re a family here, and our weekly choices should be reflective of what we ALL think  ;-)

Soooooooo….. I would love for us to send male and female nominations we can pick from going forward. The preference is for Nigerian celebs, but I think we can throw it open to international ones too.

What do you think?

@adaoraa, @mimibabe, @ldike, @reggy, @eggy, @mrs-al, @oluchi, @pearl, @mrsd, @estarib, @mabel, @paula, @ruqayyaimam, @babymama, @myde, @dew, @adeola, @temistots, @jessicar, @hephziba, @yetty, @lawlahmabel, @missy, @mo, @olufola, @moyinoluwa, @kenechukwu, @nne, @marikas-mum

Eggy-Tess
    Participant
    @eggy

When I saw WCW,i wondered what the acronym stood for in fertility matters.lol. @nicole that’s a good idea…I love love Stephanie Okereke Linus. She’s my sister in my head.hehe :hugs:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@eggy, I LOVE her too (I still get goosebumps remembering that their wedding video). She’s been our WCW before, but I guess we could always repeat it though.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Forgot to copy @ipheoma and @oluwakemi

Ipheoma
    Keymaster
    @ipheoma

:good: this is a very cool idea….hmmmn, ok suggestions. Stephanie Linus for #WCW and Gideon Okeke for #MCM. #justsaying

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

This Gideon sha. He has already made our list oh, people! Madam @ipheoma, giving you the *side eye*

Adaora
    Participant
    @AdaoraA

Brilliant idea! WCW Genevieve Nnaji & Joke Silva.MCM would be RMD!!!! :heart:  :heart: and Olu Jacobs. P.s – Gave two incase you have used any of them in the past.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@adaoraa, I like the sound of RMD :heart: :heart:. I don’t know about Olu Jacobs ohhhh :haha:

Adaora
    Participant
    @AdaoraA

@nicole <span style=”color: #303030; font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-size: 13px; line-height: 22px; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;”> why? :haha:  :haha: </span>

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@adaoraa, old baba tinzzz :haha:

Ipheoma
    Keymaster
    @ipheoma

hahaha @nicole Ok, I like the sound of RMD too! There was this cool savvy picture I saw of him today that I think would look good on the IG page. So move over Gideon, RMD is here.  B-)

Hephziba
    Participant
    @Hephziba

#WCW

Hephziba
    Participant
    @Hephziba

My Uru Eke pic is no uploading o

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

My people, my people….gerra load of this  :heart:

IMG_0089

Ipheoma
    Keymaster
    @ipheoma

IMG_20150701_143921Last week’s #wcw was Stephanie Linus as we agreed. So who are we crushing on for tomorrow? :wacko: Any ideas Ladies? @idike @oluwakemine @mimibabe @reggy @eggy @adaoraa @mrs-al @pearl @zintos @nicole @linda @celestial @oluwakemi @mrsd @hephziba  B-)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 315 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.