Our favourite TTC, Pregnancy, Parenting, and Fitness Countdowns!

Celebrities Who Had Glamourous Destination Weddings

0 replies, 1 voice Last updated by  Oluwakemi 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

When I heard the news that TV girl, Stephanie Coker Adenirokun, was getting married in a destination wedding in Mykonos, Greece, I wasn’t so surprised. I mean, it’s the rage nowadays; the celebrities do all the noise making here with their traditional weddings and move things overseas for a nice elegant wedding.

From the young to the old in Nollywood, Hollywood, all the Woods around the globe, and the entertainment scene, destination weddings are a thing.

Some celebrities have been bashed by their fans for having their white weddings outside the shores of this country and taking all that FOREX away, but for goodness sake, it’s a wedding, their wedding, and they are within their right to get married anywhere and however they deemed fit. So, perhaps on this one day, we can just relax and enjoy the photos that will inevitably come.

So today, we will go take a look at some of the celebrities who have tied the knot in destination weddings.

Monalisa Chinda-Coker and Tonye Coker (Santorini, Greece)

The white wedding of actress, Monalisa Chinda, to her new husband, Tonye Coker, took place in Santorini, Greece last year September.

It was a private ceremony that was attended by only close-knit family and friends.

Click here for the rest of the story

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.