Our favourite TTC, Pregnancy, Parenting, and Fitness Countdowns!

Celebrities Share How They Lost The Weight

0 replies, 1 voice Last updated by  Oluwakemi 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

When super diva, Beyoncé, showed off her post-baby body, barely a month after giving birth to twins, the beyhive exploded with excitement; Queen Bey is back!

That was after she posted the very first pictures of the twins, which showed an enviable slice of taut stomach. Almost all her teeming fans worldwide wondered how she lost the baby weight, and more importantly, how she got her waist line back so soon. Some didn’t ask, they just liked the fact that she’s back in shape so fast.

I would be lying to say I have not gone back to take more than a look at the photos of the singer shared since she gave birth. And then, I read a report which claimed Beyoncé hasn’t started to hit the gym yet and all I could think about was that she comes from good stock genetically, or how else is she able to spring back so easily?  We can officially add the queen of snapback to her repertoire.

Secrets of celebrity weight loss journey are often guarded, but super model and  Luna’s mom, Chrissy Teigen, has revealed some parts of it, when she said, “Anyone in the public eye, we have all the help we could ever need to be able to shed everything,” she said. “So I think people get this jaded sensation that everybody’s losing it so quickly, but we just happen to be the ones who are out there. We have nutritionists, we have dietitians, we have trainers, we have our own schedules, we have nannies. We have people who make it possible for us to get back into shape. But nobody should feel like that’s normal, or like that’s realistic.”

Even though we have been warned, there are still celebs, who have shared some of their weight loss tips and they sound like they could actually work for the everyday folks.

Blake Lively

Blake Lively gave birth to her daughter James in December 2014. Shortly after, she signed to do the epic action movie, The Shallows. She knew she would have to be in in great shape for that movie, so she turned to a trainer, Don Saldino, to whip her back into shape.

Saladino revealed to Cosmopolitan that Blake has a regular exercise regime where she trains five to six days a week for 30 – 70 minutes. Her workouts are segmented into upper body, lower body, arms, and an interval day.

For her diet, Blake revealed her post-baby diet included no soy or gluten.

Click here for the rest of the story

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.