Sharing all the joys, stress, excitement and worries of the various stages of pregnancy!

The Joy of our Pains

4 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Profile photo of Oluwakemi Oluwakemi 1 week, 2 days ago
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Ego @egobaby, you can copy and paste your thoughts in this thread.

Profile photo of Ego
    Ego
    Participant
    @egobaby

Thank God for the journey so far. He is merciful. I was at the hospital for antenatal on Thursday and my weight had dropped. I guess it’s a miracle. From 76kg to 72kg. I could not believe my eyes and I had to ask the nurses to check again. Alas, it’s the same thing. The doctor pinned it down to my diet which comprises more of fruits such as water Melon 🍉 , garden eggs, oranges 🍊n guavas.

Another secret recipe my mum came up with was something my late grand mum who was a local midwife back in d days used to recommend to pregnant women. It’s garden egg leaf sauce. It is prepared without salt n Maggi. It’s used to remove excess fluid n prevent swellings. That’s mainly the soup I use now. I guess all that combined is helping with the weight.

Doing fine and counting down. Everything according to the doctors is in tip top shape. Looking forward to my next antenatal

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Operation #fitfam going great @egobaby. :good:   :good:

So, does this garden egg leaf sauce work well on non -pregnant ladies? Just wondering. :headspin:

cc: @nicole @pearl

Profile photo of Ego
    Ego
    Participant
    @egobaby

@oluwakemi I bet it would work too. Maybe u should try it though it is tasteless. At first when I started on it I used to urinate too much but now it has reduced. That’s my cleanser. I try to stay away from junk. I have missed bread 🍞 all this months and ice cream now is a no no. My mum is on hand to make sure my diet is not tampered with. She feels it will be easier to get back in shape if I don’t have much to shed n hubby is agreeing.

Next antenatal is on 24th n I bet I will add a little. PCV is @36%.  :yahoo:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Great news @egobaby. Between your mom and your hubby, I don’t think, you will be adding anymore weight.

You have to share the recipe of the sauce. It may help someone and me :bodyb:   :bodyb:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.