Sharing all the joys, stress, excitement and worries of the various stages of pregnancy!

Pregnancy wahala

49 replies, 6 voices Last updated by  Bos 3 days, 13 hours ago
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Beautiful song, Ruby @temotighoken.

Praying with you that your baby stays in for as long as possible.  :hug:

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Joining you in prayers dear @temotighoken. It will end in praises and testimonies. :friends:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hello Ruby @temotighoken. How are you doing today and baby too?

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

Hello @temotighoken

May the Lord perfect what he has started…..sending you lots of :kiss:   :hugs:

Charles Ruby
    Participant
    @temotighoken

On to the next step!

I got a pretty baby girl @32weeks. She’s small tho n in intensive care. She’s a fighter already.

Oya, suggestions on how to lactate ASAP or d next best thing to breast milk so she can get better, bigger n go home sooner.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for congratulations on your baby girl

:yahoo: :yahoo:   :yahoo:   Congratulations Ruby @temotighoken. :hugs: :hugs: This is the best way to start the week….with good news.

Before nko? She’s a born warrior and she wins all the time. Welcome baby girl, so happy to learn of your arrival.  What day was she born, so I can add her to our TFC’s beautiful blessings thread?

As for lactating and feeding, you can start by increasing your fluid intake.

Ladies, @nicole, @bosa @pearl, our  princess  :pink:   :pink:   has arrived. :wohoo:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Awww, huge congrats, darling Ruby @temotighoken. We bless God for His mercies  :cloud9:

About the lactation, fluid, fluid and more fluid! And ogi too.

Charles Ruby
    Participant
    @temotighoken

28th of October. October is a special month for my family. My parents got married on d 30th of October, I was born on d 1st of October, got married on d 4th of October n gave birth on d 28th of October.

Started orals but was stopped yesterday cos I’m not tolerating well. She’s suppose to start feeding today but I’m not lactating yet. Any advise?

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Huge congratulations to you and your family @temotighoken. :pink:   :cloud9:

About lactating, I have no experience in that line aside the ”almighty corn pap aka ogi.” Still learning myself.

Wishing you all the best & success and please do not forget to update your journal when you get a hold of it. ;-) Thanks in advance. :heart:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

This is sounding like October of many blessings oh Ruby @temotighoken. So happy for you dear.

Na real ”almighty corn pap aka ogi.”. It works and with water, it can help you get lactation started. I will look up some tips that might help and share with you soon.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hello Ruby @temotighoken, here’s  the link, I promised to share with you.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hello Ruby @temotighoken, how are you and our baby doing?  Hope the breastfeed is going well :plane:   :plane:    :hugs:   :hugs:

Charles Ruby
    Participant
    @temotighoken

My family people, lactation isn’t easy abeg. I’m still not able to produce 5mls of milk per day. My only saving grace is that mini-me hasn’t commenced feeding yet. She’s been crying non-stop for food but her Drs say it’s not yet time. I can stand her tears. Yesterday evening, I broke down n cried hard when I saw another expressing about 50mls of breast milk manually. I felt like a failure.

Caring for a preterm is challenging. Coupled with my health challenge, its exhausting. Just wish I can whisk her home n everything will be okay.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

It’s going to happen soon Ruby @temotighoken, you are going to be able to whisk your mini me home soon. :yes: Please, get out of the dumps, not all mothers find breast feeding a great affair, we are all different and you might end up pumping in double digits or more, by the time, baby receives the go ahead to suckle. Just keep prepping your body.

Ruby, you can’t be feeling down, because  of breastfeeding when God has done so much more for you.  :angel:   :angel: Just keep your focus on your mini me, and that she’s fine, regardless of whether she’s breastfed or not. :hugs:   :hugs:

cc: @nicole @pearl @bosa @ddo

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Caring for a preterm baby is a challenge and trust me you will pull through. @temotighoken

Its good you are trying your best and your best will sure pay off when the time comes. I really do understand you comparing yourself to another person but be sure that we all have our challenges and are just hoping for the best.

**There I was laughing when women where falling down during the glucose screening test, now I have been going from clinic to clinic like its my home due to preterm labor since 25weeks. :cry: **

You will sure pull through dear, remember there is always light at the end of the tunnel but our anxiousness/wishes might not let us see it.

Sending lots of love to you and baby. :rose:   :heart:

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.