Sharing all the joys, stress, excitement and worries of the various stages of pregnancy!

Pregnancy wahala

49 replies, 6 voices Last updated by  Bos 1 day, 2 hours ago
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • Author

Charles Ruby
    Participant
    @temotighoken

Me and my seasonal appearances! Lol… I’m still in the hospital.

To get pikin nor easy sha! I’ve been lying on sides for 60days now o! Only allowed to go on bathroom breaks. Imagine eating while lying on your side with your legs elevated. Hmmmm…

Another matter is the financial implication. The number of scans I have done eh! Every part of my yansh is on fire! Injections wan finish me! Every week there is a new reason to do lab test or put up a cannula for intravenous medication. The cost of buying food from fast food 3x/4x a day eh! The worse part is when u spend money to buy food and its tasteless. Recently, I started stooling sef. Its wa.

After all these stress one house help or teacher will just be power drunk and hit my child!!!!!! My Lord, my God!!!!!!! I don’t want to imagine.

N.B: Keep me in your prayers that despite all I will get to term.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Amen, you will carry to term and birth safely in Jesus name @temotighoken. Wich kain power drunk fool be that B-)   B-)  Let’s not even think that far ahead. For now getting to term is priority.

Sorry Ruby, know that this too shall pass. Is there no one, who can help you with some better food than fast foods? Even if you have to pay for it, it will definitely be better than what you’re currently having.

As for the injections, scans and all, I wish there was a magical wand to stop it all…but nah. Just trust God to continue to provide. If He has brought you this far, He will perfect all that concerns you. Never fear. :hugs:   :hugs:

Thank you for reconsidering your earlier stance. It’s nice to hear from you again and we will be praying for you.

cc: @nicole @pearl @bosa

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Good to hear from you @temotighoken; sending your way lots of strength and prayers to pull through.

Charles Ruby
    Participant
    @temotighoken

@pearl, I need all the strength and prayers I can get now. Every day, there’s a new challenge. Its scary sometimes. I just keep reminding myself of God’s promises to me.

@oluwakemine, I’m in a different town. A different state, infact. I know nobody here. I’ve tried all the various ‘mama-put’ around the hospital to no avail. There is a new fastfood around that i just started patronizing.

The hospital staff and treatment protocol have been amazing. I will give a proper review of their services and bills when I’m discharged.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Wow, this is one heck of time to be alone, but God is with you Ruby. :hugs:   :hugs:

We will be looking forward to that review @temotighoken but in the meantime, we will keep committing you and baby into God’s hand. :angel:   :angel:   :angel:

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

Dear @temotighoken :hugs:   :kiss: May the Lord strengthen you. End result is all that matters….. :cloud9:   :blue:   :pink:   :yellow:   hopefully this passes soon…

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@temotighoken dear, sending you loads and loads of :hugs:   :hugs:

60 days isn’t easy at all! But God’s got you. It will all end in praise :hug:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for helloHello Ruby @temotighoken. How are you doing today? Just hang in there and  know, it will end in praise. :hugs:   :hugs:

Charles Ruby
    Participant
    @temotighoken

I finally got a mid-term break! Hahaha.. I was allow to spend 2 weeks out of the hospital but on complete bed rest. However, I’m a little bothered. I’ve started vomiting again. Having slight headaches. Even my BP. I may return back to the hospital today or tomorrow.

Please, God see me thru to the end.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

God will surely see you through to the end of this pregnancy Ruby @temotighoken and it will end in testimonies.

If you have not called the clinic, I think you should ASAP, especially because of that BP business.

Please let’s know how it goes. :hugs:   :hugs:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hello Ruby @temotighoken. I hope you have gone back to the clinic? If you haven’t, please do or call in to report your symptoms.

cc: @nicole

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Sending you :hugs:  Ruby @temotighoken

It might be better for you to stay in hospital until baby comes. I know it’s stifling and you need a break…but just think of the end result. We’re praying for you.

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

Hey @temotighoken i hope you are much better now, that mid-term break should be shortened. May the Lord strengthen you… :kiss:

Charles Ruby
    Participant
    @temotighoken

Thanks for your prayers and concerns. I truly appreciate. I’m back in the hospital. BP is borderline but I have been placed on an antihypertensive. I couldn’t sleep last night cos I was worried. I’m still in the 2nd trimester, for God’ sake. We go through a lot to get pregnant and then still fight to have the baby.

N.B: I just avoided Google this period o! Lol.. B4 I will see frightening reasons for all des signs and symptoms. Hahaha…

One day at a time.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Ruby @temotighoken, praise God, you’re back in the hospital :hugs: :hugs: .

It’s okay to avoid Dr. Google, you really don’t need anything that will cause any form of anxiety for you.

Try not to worry dear, God’s got you and yes, one day at a time. Your joy will be full. :baby:   :plane:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.