Sharing all the joys, stress, excitement and worries of the various stages of pregnancy!

Happy New Month!!!

486 replies, 36 voices Last updated by  Oluwakemi 1 week, 6 days ago
Viewing 7 posts - 481 through 487 (of 487 total)
  • Author

Bims
    Participant
    @Bimbo

Happy new year everyone!!. Thank God for his faithfulness in 2017. Congrats to our new mama’s pearl & hotmama. Counting down too oh (third trimester can be long sha lol).😂

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

It’s really nice to see you in this new year Bimbo @bims.

Not to worry, the clock is ticking.Soon enough, baby will be here. :plane:   :plane:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

cc: @bimbo

Bims
    Participant
    @Bimbo

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Same here @oluwakemi . Well done to you and Nicole for the good job. Regards 2 ur families. Am over 35 weeks plus now, am beginning to hope baby comes slightly before week 40 (I miss sleeping on my tummy lol) but God’s will be done. On d EDD issue, Doc here says he will still go with my initial EDD so 35 weeks plus is still our age, we good.</p>

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Happy New Year Bims @bimbo hun. Girrrrrl, I feel you on that 3rd trimester oh :haha: . Never mind dear, it will be here before you know it. Just about 5 weeks (or less) to go :hugs:

Jasmine
    Participant
    @Jasmine

Happy New Year Ladies :yahoo: , God be praised who brought us all into 2018. May that which we have trusted and waited for , come to us this new year in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Congratulations @hotmaama, guess you have set the ball rolling, many more babies for us all this year. :hug:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Amen Jasmine @jasmine. Happy new year to you.  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

Viewing 7 posts - 481 through 487 (of 487 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.