Sharing all the joys, stress, excitement and worries of the various stages of pregnancy!

Happy New Month!!!

466 replies, 35 voices Last updated by  Oluwakemi 8 hours, 20 minutes ago
Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 467 total)
  • Author

Bims
    Participant
    @Bimbo

In other news, baby bump can’t allow somebody bend down again oh lol. I have to ‘squat’ or just leave whatever it is on the floor. Not so big yet, but I think the bump looks somewhat pretty. Except I can’t wear couple of my clothes right now. And I wasn’t really planning on investing in maternity wears as such, but I just may have to get a few. Anomaly scan is next week too and my face is getting chubbier, including my nose (thankfully I had a small nose before preggo and there is a certain pregnancy glow). In the meantime, shall we all feel awesome and enjoy the ride.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Awww, so happy to read this, @bimbo  :heart:   :heart: . Your baby is just a chilled momma or poppa  B-) . Glad you got some reassurance :hugs:

And yes ooo! 2nd trimester is when pregnancy becomes sweet, what with that pregnancy glow and all! As for maternity clothes, I’d advise buying a few pieces, especially maternity pants/jeans. These will help  :yes:

Good luck with your anomaly scan next week hun! Will you be checking the sex?

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Bims @bimbo, Baby must have laughing at you, “See this my momma oh, worrying for nothing.”  :cloud9:   :cloud9:   I’m glad you’re happy now.  :angel:   :angel:

:haha: :haha: @Baby bump can’t allow somebody bend down again oh lol. I have to ‘squat’ or just leave whatever it is on the floor That’s the bump taking exercising it’s authority. Good luck with your scan next week. :heart:   :heart:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for happy belated birthday

Happy belated birthday to you Mrs A @naanxiee. Wishing you the very best of this new year of your life. Enjoy and prosper :hugs:   :hugs:   :cake:   :cake:

cc: @chinwendu @temotighoken @pearl @bibi@hotmaama @bsquare @naanxiee @bimbo @tumininu @deedee @mimibabe@princess @joyfulmun @nicole

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  Oluwakemi.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Happy belated birthday Mrs A @naanxiee  :cake: :cake: :cake:

Hope you had a wonderful one  :heart:   :heart:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Woowww :yahoo:   :yahoo:   Our week is off to a great start, as we celebrate the arrival of Jennifer’s @jay201 baby boy :blue:   :blue:   :blue:

Image result for congratulations on your baby boy

Congratulations new mama :flasher: :flasher: :flasher: . Welcome to our world, lil man…we love you already :heart:   :heart:

cc: @chinwendu @temotighoken @pearl @bibi@hotmaama @bsquare @naanxiee @bimbo @tumininu @deedee @mimibabe@princess @joyfulmun @nicole

Charles Ruby
    Participant
    @temotighoken

Congratulations!!!! Can’t wait to welcome my own baby.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

And we end the week with good news too :yahoo:   :yahoo:  Congratulations to Ego @egobaby on the arrival of your Princess.  :pink:   This our God is awesome. :wohoo:

cc: @chinwendu @temotighoken @pearl @bibi@hotmaama @bsquare @naanxiee @bimbo @tumininu @deedee @mimibabe@princess @joyfulmun @mummyt @nicole

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hello mamas, got some news which might interest you. :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

cc: @thewinitiative2 @chinwendu @temotighoken @pearl @bibi@hotmaama @bsquare @naanxiee @bimbo @tumininu @deedee @mimibabe@princess @joyfulmun @mummyt @nicole

Charles Ruby
    Participant
    @temotighoken

Gist me o!

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hello Ruby @temotighokeh, how are you doing? That’s the gist up there oh.

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  Oluwakemi.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

The Prince is here  :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Huge congrats dearest Chinwendu  @chinwendu  on the arrival of your beautiful baby boy  :blue:    :cloud9:

May he be a permanent source of joy to your family, and may he be filled with uncommon blessings all the days of life!

@temotighoken @pearl @bibi@hotmaama @bsquare @naanxiee @bimbo @tumininu @deedee @mimibabe@princess @joyfulmun @mummyt @oluwakemine

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@oluwakemine

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Congratulations Chinwendu @chinwendu. Welcome baby boy, we have been waiting for you. This is just pure joy :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Bibi
    Participant
    @Bibi

Huge congrats @chiwendu. May God bless you both real good.

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 467 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.