Sharing all the joys, stress, excitement and worries of the various stages of pregnancy!

Happy New Month!!!

382 replies, 26 voices Last updated by Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi Oluwakemi 3 weeks, 5 days ago
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 383 total)
  • Author
    Profile gravatar of Ipheoma
    Ipheoma
    Keymaster
    @ipheoma

Welcome to the pregnancy group darling @princess So happy for you :hugs:   :hugs:

Profile gravatar of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Wow!!! Happy birthday, darling @babe! I can’t believe we almost missed it!!! Hope you had a wonderful one hun  :heart:

cc: @annie @adaoraa @ldike @dew @creamhoney @jtakshoniwa @ehby @myde @mo @princess

Profile gravatar of Adaora
    Adaora
    Participant
    @AdaoraA

Happy Belated Birthday @babe. Hope you had great day! :heart:   :heart:

Profile gravatar of Ann
    Ann
    Participant
    @Annie

So this is us :), we are 37weeks +, was 36 weeks + in this pix tho…..enjoy your long weekend all!

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

OMG!!! @annie, you make me want to get pregnant now now now  :heart:   :heart:   :heart: . You are so GORGEOUS, and you are positively GLOWING!!!!

Seriously counting down now  :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:

Profile gravatar of Ann
    Ann
    Participant
    @Annie

Thanks a lot Nicole :)

Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Ann @annie, you are positively glowing and looking ready to drop. Baby, we are waiting for you, our own TFC baby. :heart:   :icecream:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Hello beautiful ladies! Hope you’re having a great weekend so far! This Sallah has just been too correct  B-)

@annie I just can’t get over those awesome pictures! You dey make belle sweet me oh!!! Counting down with you hun  :yahoo:

@adaoraa my sweetheart, I’m so happy you’re feeling much better now! I’m almost certain you’re in for an awesome 2nd tri  :heart:. Blowing you lots of kisses hun :kiss:

@ldike my fine babe, hope you’re resting this holiday hun! But I trust you na  B-)

@dew long time dear. Hope you’re feeling much better! Counting down to 3rd tri  :yahoo:

@creamhoney, how are you dear? Long time no hear. Hope you’re doing awesome  :heart:

@jtakshoniwa hope the bloating has subsided hun, and you’re feeling awesome  :good:

@ehby how are you hun? Have you seen your doctor yet?  :hugs:

@myde how are you dearie? How’s my dear preggo friend? The Lord is SO good, isn’t He?  :hugs: :heart:

@mo how are you feeling hun? Hope you’re doing wonderfully  :heart:

@princess, my dear preggo friend!!! I’m sure you’re still walking on cloud 9! Counting down to your scan hun  :yahoo:

Profile gravatar of Ann
    Ann
    Participant
    @Annie

lol, thanks plenty…. i thank God for the wonderful long weekend and of course for His blessings, protection, favor etc so far, All the good things He has started in our lives shall end in praise!

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

AMEN!!!! God bless you @annie  :hugs:

Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Amen! Showers of God’s blessings in your life too and perfection of His purpose. Annie @annie you will always win. :hug:   :hug:   :icecream:

Profile gravatar of Ann
    Ann
    Participant
    @Annie

Amen! Thank you Kemi!

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Good morning, lovely ladies! It’s a cold morning here in Lagos

Here’s wishing everyone a wonderful day ahead, and an absolutely blessed week  :heart:   :heart:

cc: @annie @adaoraa @ldike @dew @creamhoney @jtakshoniwa @babe @ehby @myde @mo @princess

Profile gravatar of josie
    josie
    Participant
    @jtakshoniwa

hi @nicole the bloating is refusing to go away, i’m learning to just accept it… On a good note today is my birthday :wohoo:   :wohoo:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Awww, bless! Happy birthday darling Josie ( @jtakshoniwa)

God bless you on your special day hun!!! And don’t worry about the bloating. I’m sure it will ease as the weeks go by  :heart:   :heart:

cc: @annie @adaoraa @ldike @dew @creamhoney @babe @ehby @myde @mo @princess

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 383 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.