Sharing all the joys, stress, excitement and worries of the various stages of pregnancy!

Happy New Month!!!

453 replies, 34 voices Last updated by  linda 3 days, 18 hours ago
Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 454 total)
  • Author

DeeDee
    Participant
    @DeeDee

@nicole thank you so much and Amen to a better 2nd trimester!

err, don’t know what a cerclage is :scratch: . Will look it up.

My clinic, Ark have discharged me now and referred me to Dr Alabi at Southshore. Will see him next week and see what he has to say about everything.

Xx

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@deedee, my dear no need to worry again. You are in the best hands with Dr. Alabi! He is excellent  :good:   :good:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

It’s really nice to hear from you Dee Dee @deedee:yahoo:   :yahoo:   at crossing 12 weeks. :plane:   :plane:   :plane:

Apart from the drama, hope you’re doing fine. :hugs:   :hugs:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for happy birthday animated

Happy birthday to our gorgeous mama @tumininu. As you increase in age, God will bless you with all round increase in Jesus name. Have a beautiful day…and since, it’s a Saturday, feel free to put your feet up and “queen” it today.

cc: @chinwendu @temotighoken @pearl @bibi@hotmaama @bsquare @naanxiee @bimbo @tumininu @deedee @mimibabe@princess @nicole

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  Oluwakemi.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Happy belated birthday,  @tumininu hun! I hope you enjoyed your last carefree birthday, before you become a momma! God bless you today and always  :heart: :heart:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

It’s Tumininu on the beat again!!!! :yahoo:

Huge huge congratulations to Tumininu on the arrival of her princes. Tumininu, God has brought you far in such a short time, blessed you, moved mountains for your sake, comforted you like your name says and made you a testifier of His glory. I rejoice with you baby girl :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :wohoo:

It’s a glorious week ladies. Baba God is doing something beautiful here. :heart:   :yes:

cc: @chinwendu @temotighoken @pearl @bibi@hotmaama @bsquare @naanxiee @bimbo @tumininu @deedee @mimibabe@princess @nicole

Bims
    Participant
    @Bimbo

Sorry hun Deedee. Thanks to the lovely admin for always stopping by to check on us once in a while We are at 20 weeks on this side. 2nd trimester certainly does feel better than the first. though bitter mouth hasn’t completely gone, its not as bad at all. I feel great compared to the first. heard LO’s heartbeat at my last appointment. felt good to know. Also I started feeling baby kick in the 18th week. such a beautiful feeling (except sometimes its more like blows lol, especially when I sleep on a particular side) :). the kicks are not so very regular yet, still random. today I haven’t really felt anything, and am beginning to get worried tho I av been up and about at work. I just want baby to signify that he/she is fine. Thinking of just heading for the clinic tomorrow if I still don’t feel anything. Gosh the worry starts before the baby is born. I just really hope baby is fine in there whew. hope everyone is doing well

Bims
    Participant
    @Bimbo

And congrats to all the new mamas. lots of kisses to you and the new bundles of joy

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Bims @bimbo, its so good to hear from you. Baby may just be resting or it’s has been kicking but not in a way, you would notice. Feel free to reassure yourself with a scan though.

You’re quite right, the worry starts even before the baby gets here. God help our blood pressure :haha:   :haha:   It’s all good though :cloud9:   :cloud9:

The symptoms will go one by one, not too worry. :hugs:   :hugs:

DeeDee
    Participant
    @DeeDee

:yahoo: Congratulations Tumininu @tumininu  :baby:   :baby:   :hugs:

We thank God for keeping mummy and babies throughout and for safe delivery. That is awesome news! Must be the best birthday gifts ever!

@bimbo thanks hun. Must be quite exciting feeling baby move now. I’m sure all is well but yeah, those scans can be really reassuring.

We are at 14 weeks now and starting to feel slightly better. I’m Praying that  all these symptoms disappear very soon.

Big hugs everyone  :heart:   :heart:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

DeeDee @deedee, i’m sure it was a the best birthday present ever for Tumininu. Deedee, don’t worry the symptoms will soon disappear as the weeks go by.

:whistle:You’re already in the second trimester. :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :plane:   :plane:   :hugs:   :hugs:

Hotmaama
    Participant
    @Hotmaama

@ Nicole, Good morning dear.. How have you been?

Kai!! I haven’t been online for quite sometime now…Baby is doing very fine too..

I finally got a hospital in Atlanta, tanx alot for your help hun :hugs: ..

Congrats to all our new mamas in the house  :yes:   :baby:   :hugs:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

WHOOP WHOOP! Our boys are here  :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Huge congrats @tumininu hun! So so happy for you! What an awesome birthday present  :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

May they be a source of joy to your family all the days of their lives  :heart:   :heart:   :blue:   :blue:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@bimbo, so glad you’re now happily in the 2nd trimester hun. And I’m sure your baby is just chilling and relaxing…like one of my twinnies back then. You can go to see your doctor if you need the reassurance, but I’m sure the baby is doing just fine  :heart:   :heart:

@deedee YAY for 14 weeks  :yahoo:   :yahoo: . Don’t worry sweets. It will get better. Have you started showing yet?  :cloud9:

@hotmaama so great hearing from you again hun! I’m glad you found a hospital :hugs:. And being in Atlanta, you won’t have issues with your child’s Nigerian paperwork, as the Consulate is right there. Has your baby arrived yet?

Bims
    Participant
    @Bimbo

http://thefertilechickonline.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-monalisa/icons/wpml_heart.gif. Lol I know I said I was going to wait till today to go check at the clinic but I couldn’t help it, I went to the clinic that same yesterday right after work. ‘Mrs. worry-bee’ *covers face* .  Apparently, baby was just chilling in there. They used the fetal doppler to listen to its heartbeat and it was very fine. Even kicked the Doppler twice during the check and then kicked me during the night as though to make jest of me haha. I’m glad I stopped by the clinic though, it was re-assuring. Lol It is well oh. So good to hear from everyone on here. Wishing all a smooth and safe ride till the end amen.

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 454 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.