Sharing all the joys, stress, excitement and worries of the various stages of pregnancy!

Happy New Month!!!

414 replies, 30 voices Last updated by Profile photo of Nicole Nicole 3 days, 20 hours ago
Viewing 10 posts - 406 through 415 (of 415 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for congratulations

Huge congratulations Chinyere Gold @gold. I know she’s almost six months old, but we just learnt, she’s here :plane:   :plane:   :plane: Stay blessed mama.

cc: @gold @mavis_brown @alexa@demmie@funyi @salamigirl3k @iyawodiipo @crystal @oladoyin  @moshal @jay201 @goldie10 @mrsciw@chixavier  @nicole @damochic @tumininu @eby @dabrenzy @egobaby@adeolu @lovenny @temotighoken @uloma @dearlar @hotmaama @bsquare

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Congratulations to Xavier @chixavier, who is now a momma. :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:  She welcomed her son yesterday. :blue:   :blue:   :blue:

Image result for its a boy

cc: @gold @mavis_brown @alexa@demmie@funyi @salamigirl3k @iyawodiipo @crystal @oladoyin  @moshal @jay201 @goldie10  @nicole

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Huge congrats on your baby boy, Xavier @chixavier

:cloud9: :cloud9:   :blue:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Happy wedding anniversary Wemi @wemi :wedding: :wedding: This is a special wedding anniversary oh :cloud9:

Image result for happy wedding anniversary animated

cc: @gold @mavis_brown @alexa@demmie@funyi @salamigirl3k @iyawodiipo @crystal @oladoyin  @moshal @jay201 @goldie10  @nicole

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Good morning, lovely preggo mommas  :heart:   :heart:

Isi @mimibabe sweetie, how are you feeling hun? You know I love you. Sending you lots of :hugs:

Pearl @pearl momma, I know you’ll complain, but I’m tagging you in this thread anyway :haha: :hugs: . How can I not tag my darling preggo momma  ;-)

Bibi @bibi , tagging you here too. All you hide and seek mommas. How are you doing today love?  :cloud9:

Ruby @temotighoken hun, biko no vex hun. It wasn’t intentional at all  :heart: :hugs: . Because of work, I’m not on here as often as I should, but I’ll do better. We love you loads, and care for you plenty. And we’ll keep checking on you from now on, even if you don’t answer  :hug: :hug:

Chinwendu  @chinwendu hun, so so happy your pregnancy is progressing great hun  :hug: :hug: :hug: . And don’t worry about the weight. As long as you’re healthy, that’s what matters. Abi, darling @pearl ?

Princess @princess dear, how are you doing today? How are you coping with the pregnancy and our little Prince? I’m sure you’re great hun. Sending you lots of  :hugs:

Hotmaama  @hotmaama dearie, how are you today? Was the information helpful? I hope it was hun  :rose:

Blessing @bsquare love, how have you been? So sorry I haven’t checked on you in a bit. How is it going with your travel plans? Blowing you lots of  :kiss:

Deedee @deedee sweetie, our preggo momma and Iya Beji in the making. How are you hun? How are you feeling?  :cloud9:

Tumininu @tumininu hun, how are you doing? Counting down now  :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Chimuanya @muanya love, our new preggo momma  :heart: . How have you been?

Mrs A @naanxiee love, how are you doing? I hope the constipation has packed its suitcases and left ooo! Have you started with the ori yet? I found some awesome scented packaged ori, in case you’re worried about the smell  :yes:   :hugs:

Bims @bimbo hun, how’s your appetite now? Hope no more pap and kilishi o  :haha: . Sending you plenty  :hugs:  hun

Sending lots of :hugs: :hugs:  to our other preggo mommas! How are you ladies doing? @ayaba, @goldie10 @jennifer @egobaby @dabrenzy @missfafa @lovenny  :hug:   :hug:

cc: @oluwakemine

• This reply was modified 4 days, 19 hours ago by Profile photo of Nicole Nicole.
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for hugs animated

Sending our lovely preggie mamas a big hug.

:haha: :haha:  @hide and seek mamas   ;-)   @pearl and @bibi

Ruby @temotighoken, no vex mama

Chinwendu @chinwendu, it was really nice to hear from you. Last lap now… :plane:   :plane:   :plane:

Nicole @nicole :heart:   :heart:

Love to you ladies @hotmaama @bsquare @naanxiee @bimbo @tumininu @deedee @mimibabe @princess @ayaba@goldie10 @jennifer@egobaby @dabrenzy @missfafa @lovenny 

• This reply was modified 4 days, 18 hours ago by Profile photo of Oluwakemi Oluwakemi.
    Profile photo of DeeDee
    DeeDee
    Participant
    @DeeDee

Hello ladies, I trust everyone is doing great. Thank God for all the mamas in the house. We will all carry our babies to full term and have healthy babies by God’s special grace.

This pregnancy journey really does come with its own challenges though. We are approaching 10 weeks now and baby is going fine. I’ve had several bleeding episodes and keep passing large clots. For the past three weeks. Sometimes the clots come twice a week. It can all be so scary. But my clinic (ark) have been so fantastic with monitoring my scans and checking on the baby’s progress. I still passed a huge clot tonight and bleeding but my next scan is on Friday so I’m trusting that all is well. I always just plead the blood of Jesus on all the clots and staying off my feet. Apparently I have something called chorionic hematoma but I am believing it is not for me sha. And the baby will be fine.

Other than that, pregnancy symptoms have really set in o. Always nauseous, bloated, heartburn, loss of appetite. No cooking is allowed in my house if I’m home. The smell is intolerable. The smell and sight of stew literally makes me gag! Imagine. So I haven’t tasted stew in almost 3 weeks now. Me that I was the queen of sweet tooth. I have had a Salt lagos cake sitting in my kitchen for 2 days. Absolutely no interest in it! Unbelievable.

I can only tolerate things like yam and plain eggs, dry beans, fruits and plain foods.

Anyway, it shall all end in praise!!

@oluwakemine @nicole

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

DeeDee @deedee, this baby do you strong tinz oh.Imagine, all that food and no interest. So, when do the people in your house now eat or they have joined your plain diet trend? :munch:

Sorry dear about all the bleeding shenanigans but fingers crossed that everything will be fine. You and baby have come really far. :plane:   :plane:

We will keep pleading the blood of the lamb on your behalf and everything will be fine.

So, this  chorionic hematoma whatever is the likely cause of the bleeding…first trimester will soon be over and it will go away.  :flasher:   :flasher:

Profile photo of linda
    linda
    Participant
    @ldike

@deedee so sorry to read this, pregnancy does come with its own ups and down but hang on to God’s word, it will surely end in praise. Sending hugs your way :hug:

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@deedee, God is most surely in control with you hun! I also had intermittent bleeding in the beginning. Just make sure you REST!!! Abeg, I can’t stress that enough. REST please!!! And I had the exact aversion to sweet things, even though I have a chronic sweet tooth. You have a Salt Lagos cake and haven’t been able to eat it? Now that’s what I call an aversion  :haha: . Don’t worry hun, God willing, by 2nd tri it will all be a thing of the past  :heart:

Viewing 10 posts - 406 through 415 (of 415 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.