Sharing all the joys, stress, excitement and worries of the various stages of pregnancy!

Happy New Month!!!

382 replies, 26 voices Last updated by Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi Oluwakemi 3 weeks, 5 days ago
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 383 total)
  • Author
    Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

That’s so true @adaoraa. If it had been any later, it might have been complicated. We just thank God for her Mom @nicole‘s health. :hugs:

Profile gravatar of Ann
    Ann
    Participant
    @Annie

Hi Nicole, hope your mum is doing alright now? take care!

Profile gravatar of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Thanks so much for your prayers and well wishes, my darling girls! Thank God, the worst is over, and she is out of the hospital now. We bless God for her full and complete healing! She is about 80% back to normal now.

@adaoraa, @annie, @ldike, @dew, @myde thanks so much for your words of encouragement. I truly appreciate it :hugs:

I’ve missed everyone here! @creamhoney@temi@babe@jtakshoniwa, hope you ladies are doing great :hugs:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Hey ladies!!! We’re looking forward to those bump pictures  :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:

@dew and @annie have been FANTASTIC with sharing theirs. And so was @adaoraa, before she got ill (blowing you kisses, boo  :heart: ), but we’re still waiting to see the gorgeous bumpage on all you ladies  :rose:

cc: @annie @dew @creamhoney @adaoraa @ldike @babe @jtakshoniwa @ehby @myde @mo

Profile gravatar of Ann
    Ann
    Participant
    @Annie

Hi Nicole, welcome back, glad to hear your mum is recovering…we are now 36weeks, doc said he is ready for me but i still want my little one to bake a little more lols….i am not ready yet

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@annie hun, I know exactly how you feel! But you don’t have to worry hun. I had my girls at 37 weeks, and they were perfect :heart:. GOSH, I can’t believe that we’ll have our baby in only a few weeks (or even days   :yahoo:    :yahoo: ).

I’m so excited! It seems just like yesterday when we were chatting on the old site, about the fibroids. And now, here we are, awaiting such a wonderful blessing. How AWESOME is our God!!! This will be our first TFC baby oh  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Good morning, darling ladies, @annie @dew @creamhoney @adaoraa @ldike @babe @jtakshoniwa @ehby @myde @mo! Here’s wishing you all a beautiful day, and week ahead  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

And we’re SO GLAD to welcome @princess to the group  :yahoo:   :yahoo:. May God bless you and your :baby: hun!

cc:

Profile gravatar of babe
    babe
    Participant
    @babe

Hello Ladies, :hi:   :hi:

Hope everyone is fine.Wishing us all strength and a blessed week ahead.

Welcome newbies :rose:   :rose:

@nicole May God bless you :hug:   :hug: How is your mum? Our love to her. :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Thanks @babe hun  :hugs:. She’s much better now, thank God!

We’ve really missed you. How have you been? How’s the pregnancy coming along? We’re still waiting for some bump action oh :whistle:

Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hi Babe @babe, have a great week too and Ann @annie, take care of our very special TFC baby.

Ladies,@annie @dew @creamhoney @adaoraa @ldike @babe @jtakshoniwa @ehby @myde @mo @princess and biko bless us with some bump action pictures.

Profile gravatar of babe
    babe
    Participant
    @babe

@nicole  :hug:   :hug:  i have missed everyone too. Been having a lot of dry heaving so i keep trying to stay hydrated :coffee:  and a lot of bloating so i do small meals at a time.

Last week was a drag but i’m feeling better today.Happy to hear your Mum is well.

I will send bump pics soon. :kiss:   :kiss:

Profile gravatar of babe
    babe
    Participant
    @babe

@nicole  :hug:   :hug:  i have missed everyone too. Been having a lot of dry heaving so i keep trying to stay hydrated :coffee:  and a lot of bloating so i do small meals at a time.

Last week was a drag but i’m feeling better today.Happy to hear your Mum is well.

I will send bump pics soon. :kiss:   :kiss:

Profile gravatar of babe
    babe
    Participant
    @babe

Thank you @oluwakemi  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:

Profile gravatar of Ann
    Ann
    Participant
    @Annie

Hi Kemi, thank you  :hug: , baby bump pix coming soon…i am soooooo tired lol, i seem not to find a position to sleep these days…..knee ache, the Braxton hicks Chineke….i am sooo counting down already!

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Chai, pele @annie! This is the home stretch for you! We’re counting down with you hun! We absolutely can’t wait to see our baby  :heart:   :heart:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 383 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.