Sharing all the joys, stress, excitement and worries of the various stages of pregnancy!

Happy New Month!!!

469 replies, 35 voices Last updated by  Oluwakemi 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 470 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Happy New Month, my darling Mamas-to-be  :cloud9:

Adaora
    Participant
    @AdaoraA

Awww thanks @nicole.  :heart:  :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Congratulations on hitting the halfway mark our darling Adewunmi (@dew)!!! We are so overjoyed at this milestone, and are praying for you and the little one all the way :hug:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Hallo lovely ladies! Sending some love your (and the bambinos) way  :heart:

@adaoraa, @ldike, @babe, @dew, @creamhoney, @temi, @jessicar, @paula

@paula hun, we’re praying for you  :hug:  :hug:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Darling @paula, I just read your update. I’m so so sorry! Please accept our heartfelt condolences!

Ask your doctor if you can be placed on progesterone during your 2 week wait, for your next cycle(s), so that way, your body has enough to sustain the pregnancy.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

HUGE congratulations to Adeola (@adeola) for reaching the halfway mark (happy 20 weeks dear  :cloud9:), and to Nnedinma (@creamhoney) for entering her 2nd trimester!!!

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Good morning, dear ladies! Here’s wishing everyone a fab day ahead!

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

HAPPY NEW MONTH, darling girls :heart:. May this month bring us wonderful good tidings!!!

cc: @annie, @dew, @adeola, @creamhoney, @temi, @jessicar, @adaoraa, @ldike, @babe, @jtakshoniwa

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Hello lovely ladies! It’s been a minute  :rose:

Ann (@annie), how are you dear? You’re in the last stretch oh!!! Have you started packing your bag yet?

Adewunmi (@dew), how are you dear? Hope the aches and pains you were feeling have gone now, and that you’re enjoying the last weeks of 2nd tri  :cloud9:

Adeola (@adeola), long time no hear hun. Hope you’re okay :hugs:

Nnedinma (@creamhoney), hi dear! How are you feeling? I hope 2nd tri is treating you much better  :heart:

Temitope (@temi), long time no hear dear. Hope you’re doing great  :hugs:

Jessica (@jessicar), how have you been hun? Did you do the gender scan as planned?  :blue:  :pink:  :pink:

Adaora (@adaoraa), how are you sweetie? Been thinking about you plenty! 2nd tri is only a few days away  :yahoo:

Linda (@ldike) sweetie, how now? How are you enjoying the last few days of vacay before resuming at the new place?  :hugs:

Babe (@babe), how are you hun? Hope you’re not having too much morning sickness  :hugs:

Josie (@jtakshoniwa), congrats again hun! Has it sunk in yet?  :cloud9:

And some bump pictures would be nice oooh! Let’s admire those lovely bumps  :heart:. So far, @dew has been the only one cooperating (betta babe  B-)). Looking forward to seeing those lovely pictures  :heart:

Ann
    Participant
    @Annie

Hi Nicole, hi everyone, happy new month to you all! This is the last stretch o, we should be 34weeks tomorrow, my bag is half packed, I should complete my packing this weekend once I decide what baby cream/lotion/oil/powder to buy, I am torn btw getting boots or Johnson, but I already have my ori lol now thats my big bump picture was taken last saturday which was my birthday :yahoo:  

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Awwww, see that gorgeous bump, @annie :heart: :heart:. You look amazing :cloud9:

AND HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU HUN  :yahoo:

Ann
    Participant
    @Annie

Thank you! :hug:

linda
    Participant
    @ldike

you look amazing! @annie and happy belated birthday to you

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Hello lovely ladies  :heart:

cc: @dew, @adaoraa, @ldike, @annie, @adeola, @creamhoney, @temi, @jessicar, @babe, @myde, @jtakshoniwa

I’m afraid I’ll be MIA for a few days. My Mom had a partial stroke on Friday. Thank God, it wasn’t debilitating, and her movement and limbs weren’t affected. Thank God I saw her on Friday, because I was the one who noticed her face didn’t look quite right, and that her speech wasn’t as normal either. To her, she didn’t feel any different. And the doctors have also told us we got it right on time. She’s on admission now, and as I’m the first of 2 siblings, and only daughter, I have to be on hand to attend to her fully. But I’ll be back sooner than you know it! I trust @ipheoma and @oluwakemine to hold the fort for me  :friends: .

Adaora
    Participant
    @AdaoraA

Oh dear,so so so sorry @nicole. I would be praying for her. Thank God it was caught early. :hugs:  :hugs:  :hugs:  :hugs:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 470 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.