Sharing all the joys, stress, excitement and worries of the various stages of pregnancy!

3rd Trimester Support Group

34 replies, 8 voices Last updated by  Nicole 4 weeks ago
Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for hello

Hello mamas in the house :hi:   :hi:   :hi:   How are you doing? It’s the last leg for you ladies here. We have had beautiful testimonies from this thread in the last few weeks and we look forward to more good news :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Blessing @bsquare, how’s preparing coming along for baby’s arrival? Hope you are sorted :baby:   :baby:

Hotmaama @hotmaama, how about you? Have you travelled already or you still waiting?

Isi @mimibabe, welcome to third trimester. When did we start this journey sef that’s it’s almost over :-)   God is good. Hope you are doing fine.

Love @lovenny, it’s been a minute oh mama. How’s baby doing?

cc: @nicole

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Oluwakemi.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Hang in there, gorgeous ladies  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

Blessing @bsquare, Hotmaama @hotmaama, Isi @mimibabe, Love @lovenny

Love
    Participant
    @Lovenny

Oh mhen! Ko easy at all oh. I can’t wait till this is all over. My hands and feet are currently so swollen that I can’t recognize my feet. But hanging in there. Hope you all are good?  :wine:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Love @lovenny, please keep hanging in there dear :hugs: :hugs:  It is almost all over and you can go back to some semblance of your old self. Because, I can’t promise, you will feel the same way again…but you will be fine. :yes:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Sending you lots of  :hugs:  Love @lovenny hun. It’s almost over. You’re in the home stretch now  :rose:

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.