Sharing all the joys, stress, excitement and worries of the various stages of pregnancy!

3rd Trimester Support Group

23 replies, 6 voices Last updated by Profile photo of Oluwakemi Oluwakemi 1 month, 2 weeks ago
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Hi ladies!

Creating this thread for those of us in (or approaching) the 3rd trimester…to talk about how we’re feeling, and vent too!  :heart:   :heart:

cc: @oladoyin  @sena,  @teyil,  @ollie, @euniceeche,  @cynthia027,  @mavis_brown,  @funyi ,  @gold @oluwakemine

Profile photo of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Yayy :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo: It’s almost here ladies.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for hello animated

Hello preggy mamas, how’s the final stretch coming along? Already some of you have had your babies like @oladoyin @teyil @temilola and @cynthia027,who had twins boys. :blue:   :blue:   :wohoo:  God has been awesome and we believe Him for safe delivery for you ladies. :heart:   :heart:

cc: @euniceeche @ollie @mavis_brown @gold @nicole

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for Hi

Hi sisters. You have all been really quiet o. How’s the festive season coming along for you.

:heart: :heart:  @gold  @mavis_brown

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for how are you animated gif

Hello mamas. Wohooo, the end is almost in sight abi. The time to meet that precious person(s), you are carrying is getting closer and closer. :baby:   :baby:   :cloud9:

Pearl Ose @osedblessed, you are gone so far now. Hope you are doing great and excited to meet baby, when he/she decides to put in an appearance?

Funmilayo @funyi, the woman after my own heart. How are you doing? :heart:   :heart:   :hugs:   :hugs:

Crystal @crystal, how’s the pregnancy so far? You have been away too long. Missing you oh. :hugs:

Alexa @alexa, I hope you are finally settled in your new skin literally. And how is the bump? :friends:

Fadekemi @fadekemi, sweetie, it’s been a while oh. Hope pregnancy is doing you well. :hugs:

Demilade @demmie, how’s it going with you and the bump?

Moshal @moshal:hi:  hope you are good.

cc: @nicole

Profile photo of Funmilayo
    Funmilayo
    Participant
    @FUNYI

@oluwakemine am fine o. Trying to hold up. But the backpain and Braxton hicks are a hit back to back. The only consolation is that the end is almost in sight. It would definitely end in praise by God’s grace. @nicole

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Hi there lovely ladies :heart: :heart:

We’re in countdown mode oooh  :yahoo:   :yahoo:

So sorry about the Braxton Hicks and back pain dear  @funyi hun! But it’s almost over. When you see that beautiful baby… :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:. Praying for, and counting down with, you hun  :heart: :heart:

@alexa, you don reach here?  :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Sending massive hugs to everyone, @osedblessed@crystal, @fadekemi, @demmie@moshal

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Lol, @But the backpain and Braxton hicks are a hit back to back. So, you still have a sense of humour at this stage @funyi  :good:   :good:  The end is indeed in sight. You will be fine. Looking forward to your good news already. :yahoo:

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Hi there, my 3-tri Mamas! It’s almost here  :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Sending massive love to my girls @alexa @osedblessed @funyi @crystal @fadekemi @demmie and @moshal . Praying for a smooth and wonderful delivery  :heart: :heart: :heart:. We can’t wait  :blue: :pink: :yellow:

Profile photo of Moshal
    Moshal
    Participant
    @moshal

@nicole its been pretty easy for me maybe because of my small frame… cant really wait for the d day…i wish u all safe delivery :wohoo:   :wohoo:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hey Moshal @moshal, it is well with you. Don’t worry, the end us almost in sight :heart:   :heart:

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Awww, I love hearing about women who carry pregnancy effortlessly :heart:. So happy for you, @moshal hun! We’re counting down now  :yahoo:   :yahoo: . Have you started nesting? Is your baby nursery ready yet?

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Happy New Month, gorgeous ladies!  :rose:   :rose:   :rose:

@alexa @osedblessed @funyi @crystal  @demmie and @moshal

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

So happy to announce that one of our mommas, Funmilayo @funyi has had her babies. Twin!!! Boys!!! :blue:   :blue: Is it the year of boys or what?!!!

Image result for congratulation on twin boys

cc: @nicole @alexa @osedblessed @crystal  @demmie and @moshal

Profile photo of Tumininu
    Tumininu
    Participant
    @Tumininu

Amazing!!!!!! Twin Boys!!!!!! God is good mehn! Congratulations @funyi

God bless them immeasurably ! Yay!!!!!

@oluwakemine @nicole

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.