Sharing all the joys, stress, excitement and worries of the various stages of pregnancy!

2nd Trimester Support Group

117 replies, 17 voices Last updated by  Nicole 1 month, 3 weeks ago
Viewing 13 posts - 106 through 118 (of 118 total)
  • Author

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:heart: :heart: @goldie10

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for hello

Hello mamas, how the second trimester working out? I hope you are chopping the life of your head :haha:   :haha:

Blessing @bsquare, how are you doing? And the kicks ;-)

Hotmaama @hotmaama, You have disappeared oh. Hope you’re doing just great and taking care of yourself. :friends:

Isi mama @mimibabe, sweet one. Hope you are regaining your strength and enjoying this phase :cloud9: . And how’s the new job working out?

Lovenny @lovenny, Hope this second trimester has been great to you. :heart:   :heart:

Princess @princess, how’s the second trimester coming along?

Bims @bimbo, hope your appetite has improved and you’re trying some other flavour now :munch:   :munch:

Nicole @nicole, see the mamas, who are enjoying the second trimester.

Amma just tag you ladies too, @pearl and @bibi and run away :plane:   :plane:

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  Oluwakemi.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Hallloooo gorgeous 2nd tri mamas! We’re getting there  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

Blessing @bsquare, Hotmaama @hotmaama, Isi @mimibabe, Lovenny @lovenny, Princess @princess, Bims @bimbo, how are you lovely ladies enjoying this awesome trimester? Honestly, remembering the 2nd tri makes me almost want to get pregnant again  :cloud9:

Pearl @pearl and Bibi @bibi, I’m glad @oluwakemine tagged you. Running away from our preggo group   :yellowcard:   :haha: . In fact, tickers are even in order.

Sending all you preggo mamas mucho mucho love  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Thanks.

Experiencing ups and downs this second trimester but most importantly I thank God for the gift of life. Thanks for the check. :rose:

@oluwakemine, @nicole

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@pearl  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:flasher: :flasher:  @pearl  Thank God indeed for the gift of life.

Bibi
    Participant
    @Bibi

:haha:@nicole am not running away o! second trimester has been awesome. just praying and hoping the third will be this great or better. @oluwakemine

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Well, I’m not going to raise your hopes by assuring you third trimester is going to be awesome but you are going to be fine Bibi @bibi. For this second trimester, we bless God. :hugs:   :hugs:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for hello animated gif

Hello enjoyment ladies. How’s the second trimester working out for you ladies? Hope it’s all smooth sailing.

Princess @princess, how are you doing? It’s been a minute and our lil man?

Bims @bimbo, hope you are still enjoying the ride. :plane:   :plane:   :plane:   Still getting some maternity wears?

Dee Dee @deedee, I hope all the symptoms have disappeared now and you are doing just fine. How many scans have you had so far? :plane:

Chimuanya @muanya, hey mama, welcome to the second trimester. Are you still sleepy or you can move mountains now? :haha:   :haha:

Mrs A @naanxiee, welcome the second trimester. Hope you are enjoying it. :hugs:   :hugs:

cc: @nicole

DeeDee
    Participant
    @DeeDee

:hi:  Hey ladies …

2nd trimester is definitely sooo much better than 1st. Symptoms have subsided considerably. No more nausea  :yahoo: and feeling human again. AND… I STOPPED BLEEDING!!! :wohoo: God be praised!

I still have an incredible amount of gas so the burping is out of this world, especially at night . But I will take it over nausea anyway!

Bump is beginning to make a good appearance and the boobies have gained a life of their own! Pls where can one get decent maternity bras and clothes in Lagos???

@oluwakemine @nicole

DeeDee
    Participant
    @DeeDee

@oluwakemine hmm I think I’ve become scan queen! I’m even secretly addicted to the scans now. I was scanning every week since 6 weeks. Mainly cos of the bleeding. Now down to every 2 weeks since a month ago.

Its so reassuring seeing the baby grow and hearing that heartbeat  :heart:

also beginning to feel the baby move :headspin:

cc @nicole

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Wow, this is beautiful Dee Dee @deedee, :heart: I’m glad to know you are enjoying your pregnancy now, especially  the fact that bleeding has stopped. The changes in your body are just part of the “perks” of being pregnant. Enjoy it.

There are quite a number of places, both online and offline to get things you need for your pregnancy wardrobe. Where do you shop normally​?

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Awww, I told you the 2nd trimester would be better, Dee Dee @deedee  :heart: :heart: . Also so happy you stopped bleeding and that you’re feeling baby move! That is one of the most beautiful feelings ever  :heart: :heart:

My dear, as one scan addict to another, my dear carry on ojare  :haha: . It gave me so much joy to see my babies on that screen, wriggling away! And to hear their heartbeat  :heart: . Incomparable joy! So happy hun  :rose:   :rose:

Sending much love to our other 2nd tri mommas  :cloud9:   :cloud9:  Princess @princess, Bims @bimbo, Chimuanya @muanya, and Mrs A @naanxiee  :heart:   :heart:

Viewing 13 posts - 106 through 118 (of 118 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.