Sharing all the joys, stress, excitement and worries of the various stages of pregnancy!

2nd Trimester Support Group

112 replies, 16 voices Last updated by  Oluwakemi 1 month, 1 week ago
Viewing 8 posts - 106 through 113 (of 113 total)
  • Author

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:heart: :heart: @goldie10

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for hello

Hello mamas, how the second trimester working out? I hope you are chopping the life of your head :haha:   :haha:

Blessing @bsquare, how are you doing? And the kicks ;-)

Hotmaama @hotmaama, You have disappeared oh. Hope you’re doing just great and taking care of yourself. :friends:

Isi mama @mimibabe, sweet one. Hope you are regaining your strength and enjoying this phase :cloud9: . And how’s the new job working out?

Lovenny @lovenny, Hope this second trimester has been great to you. :heart:   :heart:

Princess @princess, how’s the second trimester coming along?

Bims @bimbo, hope your appetite has improved and you’re trying some other flavour now :munch:   :munch:

Nicole @nicole, see the mamas, who are enjoying the second trimester.

Amma just tag you ladies too, @pearl and @bibi and run away :plane:   :plane:

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  Oluwakemi.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Hallloooo gorgeous 2nd tri mamas! We’re getting there  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

Blessing @bsquare, Hotmaama @hotmaama, Isi @mimibabe, Lovenny @lovenny, Princess @princess, Bims @bimbo, how are you lovely ladies enjoying this awesome trimester? Honestly, remembering the 2nd tri makes me almost want to get pregnant again  :cloud9:

Pearl @pearl and Bibi @bibi, I’m glad @oluwakemine tagged you. Running away from our preggo group   :yellowcard:   :haha: . In fact, tickers are even in order.

Sending all you preggo mamas mucho mucho love  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Thanks.

Experiencing ups and downs this second trimester but most importantly I thank God for the gift of life. Thanks for the check. :rose:

@oluwakemine, @nicole

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@pearl  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:flasher: :flasher:  @pearl  Thank God indeed for the gift of life.

Bibi
    Participant
    @Bibi

:haha:@nicole am not running away o! second trimester has been awesome. just praying and hoping the third will be this great or better. @oluwakemine

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Well, I’m not going to raise your hopes by assuring you third trimester is going to be awesome but you are going to be fine Bibi @bibi. For this second trimester, we bless God. :hugs:   :hugs:

Viewing 8 posts - 106 through 113 (of 113 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.