Sharing all the joys, stress, excitement and worries of the various stages of pregnancy!

2nd Trimester Support Group

105 replies, 14 voices Last updated by Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi Oluwakemi 4 weeks, 1 day ago
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 106 total)
  • Author
    Profile gravatar of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Awww, how awesome about finding out the sex of your baby, @salamigirl3k  :blue:   :pink:   :pink:   :heart: . Huge congrats to you hun!

And I’m sure you still look cute, facial changes or not  :cloud9:   :cloud9:.

Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Lol, Traci @salamigirl3k, looks like you’re in good company. See your sister Alexa @alexa. Thank God, the skin discolouration and nose business is not permanent.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for how are you animated gif

:hi: :hi:   :hi:  How’s pregnancy coming along. I know some of you are just starting to enjoy your pregnancy, as MS have pack its load. This is the most beautiful trimester of pregnancy, as you are not worried about the issue, or wondering when baby is going to get you. You just enjoy being pregnant and connect  with your baby. At least, that was what it was for me.

Xavier @chixavier, you are just three days in, how’s it going with you? :angel:

Victoria @mrsciw, hope you are feeling awesome. :heart:

Grace @iyawodiipo aka MIL planner, I know you are doing great. Just checking noni. And I hope you are preparing your mind for the post partum period oh.

Tee @roxy, it’s been a while, how’s pregnancy life with you?

Elsie @elsiano, your wide hips still got you covered abi :heart: :heart:

Traci @salamigirl3k, how’s the pregnancy coming along? Hope you have gotten over how this pregnancy is making you so beautiful ;-)

Nicole @nicole, how’s it going for your side oh?

Profile gravatar of Victoria
    Victoria
    Participant
    @MrsCiw

Thanks  darling @oluwakemine,I am feeling great now, so much energy  lol, my nose is the biggest part of my body now,even though iam  not showing but my face tells it all …..thanks for always checking on us.cc@Nicole  :hug:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Hallloooo lovely ladies! How’s the awesome 2nd tri treating everyone?

@mrsciw hun, girrrlll, I know about how that nose can just be telling secrets oh  :haha: . I’m sure you still look cute and are rocking this trimester like kilode  :heart:

Kisses to everyone  :kiss:   :kiss:   :kiss:   @chixavier  @iyawodiipo  @salamigirl3k  @roxy and  @elsiano

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

This nose business sha :wacko: . It’s such a give away. Anyways, it’s all for a good cause abi Victoria @mrsciw? Glad to know, you are in cruise mode now. :heart:   :heart:   :hugs:

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi Oluwakemi.
    Profile gravatar of Xavier
    Xavier
    Participant
    @Chixavier

Hi kemi @oluwakemine I’m almost 3months o not 3 days, thanks for finding time to always check up on us, also @nicole ….congrats to all the beautiful ladies here…God has just started with us

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hi Xavier @chixavier, you will have to give up and updated info be dat oh. How are you doing? :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

So glad to hear you’re doing well @chixavier hun. 2nd trimester is soo much better than the 1st :heart:

Profile gravatar of Traci
    Traci
    Participant
    @SalamiGirl3K

@nicole @oluwakemine Hi Ladies!!!!! Longest time  :hug:  I am well. Thank God. Baby and me are cruising right along. One thing – what can I use for sore nipples during pregnancy? Winter is in full effect and I’m dying every time I step out in the cold. I’ve tried warm compress, nipple covers, the nipple gel covers by Lasinoh, massage, extra layers of singlets underneath my clothing… NOTHING is helping. If this is pain before baby, I cannot imagine breastfeeding pain.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@salamigirl3k hun, so glad to read that you’re doing great  :heart:   :heart: . And I can imagine how you must feel, what with that harsh NYC winter  :cold:   :cold: . For me, I had a bit of nipple soreness and tackled it with an over-the-counter ointment I got from Duane Reed. I can’t really remember the name, but it really worked. I’ll check my archives to see if I can find it, but in the meantime, you could check what options they have available. Another thing that worked for me was good old Vaseline  :yes:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Traci!!!! @salamigirl3k, happy to hear from you and that all is going well, except for sore nipples. Try Nicole’s suggestion and see how it goes. How about breast pads to keep the area warm?

Profile gravatar of Traci
    Traci
    Participant
    @SalamiGirl3K

@nicole @oluwakemine Thanks for your suggestions. My office is actually next door to Duane Reade so I will definitely visit today. I will also buy some breast pads. I’m willing to try anything. I appreciate you ladies.  :hug:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Awesome! Let us know how it goes, @salamigirl3k  :hugs: :hugs:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

That makes it easier then @salamigirl3k:hugs:

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 106 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.