Sharing all the joys, stress, excitement and worries of the various stages of pregnancy!

2nd Trimester Support Group

112 replies, 16 voices Last updated by  Oluwakemi 2 weeks ago
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 113 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@alexa babes, your MIL and @oluwakemine are right. Don’t try scratching at all at all oh! That’s express way to stretch mark land, and no ori can return you from there. But awww, so happy about the scan going well. In a few weeks, the sex will be determinable, so never mind about that. As for the pants, it might be the best time to get a pair of maternity pants. Trust me, after you do, you’ll wonder what took you so long. The band is so comfortable, it’s heavenly :cloud9:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for hello animated

Hello mamas :heart:   :heart:  Hope you’re doing great.

Your coast will soon be enlarged as some of our mamas graduate to this thread.

Alexa @alexa, hope you are great and no scrathing B-)

Pearl Ose @osedblessed, it’s been a while. How are you doing? :heart:

cc: @nicole

Alexa
    Participant
    @Alexa

Holla!! How is you😁?? I’m good, we r good, moving along in faith and thanksgiving! The itching is there o,so is the ori and olive oil and the heat , goodness!! The heat is real!!! The the darkness continues to reach out to other body parts too😁, I on Monday decidedly to come out n tell my friend at work only for her to tell me she’s known and has been praying for me, so much for me thinking I was not showing at all!! My friend saw a picture of me and said I just have been high on amniotic fluid to think so😂, how have u all been? Can’t wait to have more folks on here @nicole @oluwakemine

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

:haha: at high on amniotic fluid :haha:. You must have been feeling like a super secret agent, @alexa. So it’s safe to say, the secret is officially out. How does it feel? ;-)

As for the darkness, my dear just accept that reality. After baby gets here, your body will adjust back to normal. And I feel you as per the heat o! This heat is truly REAL! But still try not to give in to the itch. Just visualize the beautiful stomach you want to have afterwards :yes:

Otherwise, you’re good? No more cramping and aches?

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Lol @high on amniotic fluid,  :haha:   :haha:  Obviously that’s the only thing that will do at this time. The ori, olive oil and co is not to stop the itching o, it is to help your skin now and afterwards.

Your cover has been blown sky high and I guess, that’s all well and good. Less questions I think.  :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:

Alexa
    Participant
    @Alexa

happy anniversary @nicole, hope u had an amazing day😘😘😘😘…many more love filled years to you!!

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Amen!!! Thanks so much, @alexa hun. I really appreciate it :hugs: :heart:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for Hi

Hi mamas, how are you doing?

Alexa @alexa, hope the days are going smoothly and you are fully showing now? Otherwise na cheating oh :haha:   :haha:  You can be pregnant and still be doing sisi figure 8.

Pearl Ose @osedblessed, really long time dearie.  :heart:   :heart:

Alexa
    Participant
    @Alexa

Happy birthday kemiii @oluwakemine💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💋💋, you have been simply amazing!!! Have a wonderful year ahead!!! And yes I am showing , I’m all shades of darker too and the weight steadily is increasing even though I’m not binging!!! Please send our cake across :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

For you Alexa @alexa, it’s an e-cake oh. :cake: :cake: :cake: Thank you dear. Weight gain comes with the territory, so its fine sort of. Hope you are continuing with the  ori.

Alexa
    Participant
    @Alexa

Holla!!! Happy new year people :yahoo:   :heart: ,  wishing you all an amazing year ahead :good:  pls kemi and Nicole, where did cheta go to? Abi season 1 don end? @oluwakemine @nicole

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hi Alexa @alexa. Happy New Year. Cheta decided to take a break from writing oh. Don’t worry, she will resume on next Monday. Hope you had a nice holiday or you still had to work?

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hi Alexa @alexa. Happy New Year. Cheta decided to take a break from writing oh. Don’t worry, she will resume on next Monday. Hope you had a nice holiday or you still had to work?

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Hi lovely ladies! HAPPY NEW YEAR  :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

@alexa hun, like play like play, 3rd trimester is knocking on the door for you shaaa! We praise and bless God  :cloud9: . Pele about the darkening, but na so e be  :yes:. Have you started nesting?

Welcome to the 2nd Trimester Thread @iyawodiipo and @salamigirl3k  :heart:   :heart: …even though you ladies have been 2nd tri for a while. How have you been? How are you enjoying this wonderful trimester, which is undeniably the best of all 3  :yes:   :heart:

@osedblessed, how are you hun? It’s been a while. Sending you lots of  :heart:   :heart:

Traci
    Participant
    @SalamiGirl3K

@nicole Hi Dearie!!! Longest time! We thank God for this 2nd Trimester. Things are going well. We learned the sex of our child early and hubby cannot stop smiling. My only issue is my clothes are fitting a bit to snug but I thank God for the growth.  B-)  I have stopped face timing and skyping with my fam in 9ja. My face has changed too much. I am too embarrassed to be seen lol. Voice calls only lol! I have a fat button nose and some skin discoloration.  :negative:

@oluwakemine @iyawodiipo Happy New Year Ladies! This will be the sweetest year of all.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 113 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.