Sharing all the joys, stress, excitement and worries of the various stages of pregnancy!

2nd Trimester Support Group

117 replies, 17 voices Last updated by  Nicole 10 hours, 51 minutes ago
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 118 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Good morning, gorgeous ladies :heart:

@alexa and @osedblessed dearies, how are you today? Hope you’re feeling perfecto and enjoying this wonderful part of your pregnancy  :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:

cc: @oluwakemine

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Pearl Ose @osedblessed, and Alexa @alexa, aka, preggo slimfit :haha:   :haha: Hope you are doing great, chilling and all :coffee:   :sleep:

Alexa
    Participant
    @Alexa

Hellos my people, I’m good oo, spotting a tummy that looks like I overfed!! But no one at work can tell yet so I guess I’m yet to ‘show’ I used a Doppler to hear some sounds, no definite heartbeat with the China instrument tho, thought my saliva ish was on its way home but  it concludes its playing hide and seek with me, lol! I’m getting a week off work to rest in two weeks and I’m super glad , something to look foward to! Pearl baby ‘how is you? ‘ in Jenifa’s voice and u too @nicole? @oluwakemine?

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Finally, the bump is showing face Alexa @alexa. Just wait for it, you will hear the heartbeat soon, why am I even telling you sef, you know nau :haha:   :haha:

Pearl baby in Alexa’s voice @osedblessed, how body?

That one week off can’t get here enough for you.

As for that spitting matter, better take it in stride, my pregnant hair dresser is over six months pregnant and she is still carrying her jar of gari around. It will not last forever.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

So we are many that are addicted to Jenifa? How eees you?  :haha:

@alexa hun, so glad to hear you’re doing okay. Hmmm, just wait and see. The day that your bump decides to reveal itself, you too will be shocked. As for the saliva, hopefully it will stop soon, but you just have to be prepared for the remote chance you might be one of those women who salivate the whole time. Pele dear. And chewing gum doesn’t work? And  :yahoo: for time off work! That’s just the very very best! Chilling all the way  :coffee:   :sleep:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for hi

Hello preggos, how body?

Alexa @alexa, hope the bump is growing awesome.

Pearl Ose @osedblessed, hope you doing great :heart:   :heart:

Funmilayo @funyi, long time no see, how’s the bump growing? Are you showing yet?

Gold @gold, How are you doing dearie :rose:

Crystal @crystal, It’s been a while. Hope you are doing okay. :friends:

Funmilayo
    Participant
    @FUNYI

@oluwakemine I am kukuma here with my belle. I am showing but not too bogus. I wear big tops to hide the belle. I am hardly able to sleep at night, but last night was worse. Also the days are dragging slowly. At least I thank God am nor vomiting and salivating. It will definately End in Praise.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

It surely will, @funyi. Glad to hear you’re doing well  :cloud9:   :cloud9:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

That’s the spirit Funmilayo @funyi, It will end in praise. Try to nap a few times during the day, otherwise, you will just be feeling tired all the time. Sorry, this too has pass and bless God for small blessings, no morning sickness and all. :heart:   :heart:

Alexa
    Participant
    @Alexa

Holla!! I’m not spotting a bump o, and I still just look like I had a huge lunch, my normal tops and still!!! No one at work has commented , 16 weeks tomorrow, I however noticed my boobs are beginning to darken, slowly, like really? This early? Every time I try to show my husband he wants to touch it to see it, so no second opinion on it yet! How is you all? Good morning @nicole@oluwakemine@osedblessed@funyi

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:haha: :haha:   :haha: @Every time I try to show my husband he wants to touch it to see it, so no second opinion on it yet! Alexa @alexa, he wants to take a closer look ni ;-)

16 weeks already and you are still slim fit, you got some genes. Enjoy your day :cloud9:   :cloud9:

Alexa
    Participant
    @Alexa

Hehehe, I may have been quite overconfident, someone told me this afternoon my tummy is getting big and it seems it’s all the water I have been drinking of late, referring to my saliva curbing mechanisms! Who knows the bump might be visible to a trained eye, mine sure isn’t ! @oluwakemine@nicole@funyi@osedblessed

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:haha:Alexa @alexa, who knows. There are some people, who can smell a day old pregnancy, how much more, that has reached 16 weeks. Your colleague seems to be guessing , so you “secret” is still safe. ;-)

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@alexa, I can promise you that a few ‘experts’ might have already smelt a rat :haha:. But you are blessed oh. 16 weeks and still a sisi eko. That’s awesome  :yes:. As for the boobs darkening, you can’t blame Oga now. It’s property after all :haha:. The many awesome body changes pregnancy brings :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Alexa
    Participant
    @Alexa

Meeeen, someone just told me it looks as if I applied dye on my forehead , I checked and Lo and behold, my face is darkening around my hair lines down to the forehead , was advised to use cocoa butter , thought that was for dark people, isn’t it a tad too early for darkening? At his stage I may become lupita in a couple of weeks?!!  :nope:    :unsure:  @nicole @oluwakemine

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 118 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.