Sharing all the joys, stress, excitement and worries of the various stages of pregnancy!

1st Trimester Support Group

82 replies, 13 voices Last updated by  Nicole 3 weeks, 2 days ago
Viewing 8 posts - 76 through 83 (of 83 total)
  • Author

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for helloHello mamas. Hope this first trimester is treating you well.

Dee Dee, @deedee, you are cruising into the second trimester in a matter of days. How’s it going with you?

Chimuanya @muanya, the preggy mama with the beautiful name, how are you doing?

Mrs A @naanxiee, hope you are keeping cool mama and getting stronger. If you need to talk, we are here. :hugs:   :hugs:

And welcome Gold @joyfulmun :yahoo:   :yahoo:  Congratulations  to you. We have to celebrate properly oh :yahoo:

cc: @nicole

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  Oluwakemi.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Mrs A @naanxiee, try your mom’s suggestion, hopefully, it will will do the trick.

Pele dear.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Oh Mrs A @naanxiee, so sorry you’ve been having a hard time hun! This 1st trimester can be hectic. So sorry hun! I agree with your Mom’s suggestion, as that should keep you hydrated. As far as food goes, just stick with what you can tolerate.

Sending you lots and lots of :hugs: :kiss:

Chimuanya
    Participant
    @Muanya

Hello everyone. @nicole ,I’m fine. Oluwakemi @oluwakemine, you make me feel so good lol. I’m well. Only problem is I can’t seem to keep my eyes open. I find it funny but I can’t stay awake long enough to get anything done.  :rofl:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:haha: I see  @chimuanya you have got the sleeping bug but if that’s all the symptoms, you have got to deal with, you’re in lala land literally. :sleep: Enjoy your sleep. Your body is working really hard and needs to rest often. Good to hear from you Chimuanya.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  Oluwakemi.

Arike
    Participant
    @MummyT

Hi sisters! Please is there any remedy for constipation early in pregnancy. I must admit I over fed today cos I had no appetite yesterday, so I ate yesterday’s food today :haha: :dohh: like a pig and now I have to pay.

Im so bloated and I hear I shouldn’t drink green tea? @oluwakemi @nicole

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Welcome Arike @mummyt to the pregnancy group :hugs:

You’re still on the eating spree  :haha:  Anyways, one thing that can help with the bloatness is ginger. You can chew some but you can’t overdo it oh.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Arike @mummyt hun, so happy to see you here  :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:

My dear, that’s 1st trimester for you ohhh. But like Kemi said, ginger could help. You don’t have to chew the raw one ooo (@oluwakemine  :wacko:   :wacko: ), but maybe some ginger biscuits, ginger ale or ginger tea.

Kemi said chew raw ginger  :haha:

Viewing 8 posts - 76 through 83 (of 83 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.