Sharing all the joys, stress, excitement and worries of the various stages of pregnancy!

1st Trimester Support Group

67 replies, 9 voices Last updated by Profile gravatar of Nicole Nicole 6 days, 14 hours ago
Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hi @tumininu, symptoms often vary. I would advise that you go to the clinic. No need to be taking any medications without prescription. Please do so as soon as you can. Sorry dear.

Profile gravatar of Tumininu
    Tumininu
    Participant
    @Tumininu

Thanks @oluwakemine. I will be going back this morning. I actually went yesterday evening and was given Imodium and ORS. I was comfortable with the ORS but not the Imodium because reviews online vary significantly. However when the diarrhea didnt stop and I couldnt sleep, I used the Imodium (also asked my Doctor at my fertility clinic and shes said okay to use). To be honest I was not convinced but then I went ahead to use it because I was so so uncomfortable and having the runs non stop. Now this morning it hasnt stopped. I will go back to the hospital shortly.

Profile gravatar of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@tumininu hun, it’s definitely a good idea to go right back to the hospital. I’m also not one for heavy meds while pregnant, but I guess there are exemptions to the rule. But in all this, please (x100) stay hydrated love. Abeg. Drink plenty of water. Good luck hun. Praying with you :hugs:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Happy New Month, gorgeous ladies  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

As we enter a new month, we’re one month closer to meeting the love of our lives…the wonderful buns cooking in the oven…our blessings from God  :baby:   :baby: . May this month be a beautiful one for all  :heart:   :heart:

@chinwendu @goldie10 @jay201 @tumininu @oluwakemine

Profile gravatar of Tumininu
    Tumininu
    Participant
    @Tumininu

Thank you so much @nicole @oluwakemine. Amen to your prayers. Happy New Month ladies

Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for hi animated gif

Hey :hi:   :hi:  preggy mamas.

Tumininu @tumininu, you have been on my mind oh ;-)

Chiwendu @chinwendu, I hope you are fully recovered now, after that emergency surgery/

Jennifer @jay201, with the weeks flying past as it, hope you are not feeling so tired anymore.

Goldie @goldie10, how have you been mama?

Profile gravatar of Jennifer
    Jennifer
    Participant
    @jay201

@oluwakemine…Yes the tiredness has reduced a whole lot and I feel much better…Thank you :rose:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Jennifer @jay201 hun, glad to read that you’re feeling much better  :cloud9:   :cloud9: . Bring on the awesome 2nd trimester  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.