Sharing all the joys, stress, excitement and worries of the various stages of pregnancy!

1st Trimester Support Group

72 replies, 10 voices Last updated by Profile photo of Oluwakemi Oluwakemi 3 months, 1 week ago
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Heyyy, my lovely 1st Trimester girls :heart:

Happy New Year, ladies! I hope you had a great holiday, and that morning (or all-day) sickness didn’t mar it.

@mrsciw, how now? 1st trimester is almost over oh! Are you looking forward to the awesome 2nd trimester?  :yahoo:

@kenechukwu, how are you feeling dear? Hope all’s well  :heart:   :heart:

@chixavier dear, I hope the MS has stopped hun, and you’re feeling stronger now  :rose:

@eniola dearie, how have you been? How’s the baby settling in? Sending you loads of  :hugs:   :hugs:  hun!

@ddo sweetie, our latest  :bfp: Mama! Welcome to the Pregnancy Group hun  :heart:   :cloud9:

Profile photo of Victoria
    Victoria
    Participant
    @MrsCiw

yes oh @nicole I’m really excited  the Ms no be here I feel much better now  thanks darling.@chixavier & @eniola<span style=”text-decoration: underline;”> </span>how are you!hope you feel better too.congratulations @ddo . :hug:

Profile photo of Victoria
    Victoria
    Participant
    @MrsCiw

<p style=”text-align: left;”>yes oh @nicole I’m really excited  the Ms no be here I feel much better now  thanks darling.@chixavier &@eniola how are you!hope you feel better too congratulations @ddo . :hug:</p>

Profile photo of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Welcome to the group Eniola @eniola and Dooshima @ddo. Please drop your LMP or EDD, so I can add you to the tickers.

Thank God, you are stronger now Victoria @mrsciw

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for Hello mamas

We have got a newbie (sort of) in the first trimester thread. Welcome Goldie @goldie10. Fingers crossed for more :bfp: , so you won’t feel lonely here.

cc: @nicole @chixavier

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Hi there, beautiful Mamas :heart:

How are you all doing? I hope the morning sickness is ebbing and you’re not feeling too poorly. How does it feel knowing you have passengers of love on board? It’s the best, isn’t it  :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:

Please let us know how you’re doing  :heart:

@chinwendu hun, I hope you’re feeling much better now and that the worst is over  :hugs:   :hugs:

Kisses to everyone else  :kiss:   :kiss: @goldie10 @jay201 @tumininu @oluwakemine

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by Profile photo of Nicole Nicole.
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for hello animated gif

Hi mamas.

Asides from the MS that seems to affect women, the first trimester is truly a surreal trimester for both mom and her passenger(s). I remember, I kept looking at my none-existent bump then and wondering how twins could be inside there. :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:  Enjoy this phase :plane:

Love to you mamas :heart:

@chinwendu, I hope you are taking it easy and that baby is doing awesome.

Jennifer @jay201, how’s the weeks coming along?

Tumininu @tumininu, i dey wait for your LMP? Need to add you to the tickers.

Goldie @goldie10 :heart: what’s up with you and our baby?

Nicole @nicole, how’s it going at your end?

Profile photo of Tumininu
    Tumininu
    Participant
    @Tumininu

Hello Ladies @oluwakemine and @nicole , I am doing great; just having to deal with JAW-DROPPING FATIGUE!!!! I am always TIRED! Other than that, I am, to God’s glory, fine.

@oluwakemine, my LMP is January 5, 2017. By my EC date (January 19) I am already 2 weeks pregnant – that’s what my Gynea says and I checked it out online and I think she’s right.

You ladies are awesome, thanks for checking in every time. The crazy thing happening now is that dollar today is N521 !!!! To all the Mamas thinking of having American babies, what to do???

@chinwendu , congratulations to you on your BFP!!!!!!!!!

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Tumininu @tumininu, Thank God for small mercies. Just always tired abi, you will be fine then :haha: . Your body is doing hard work. that’s why oh.

I have taken notes of your date.

The forex rate don turn movie, na make person, just siddon dey look oh. Its :wacko:   :wacko: You just gave to keep hoping and trusting for the best.

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@tumininu, I had to smile at the JAW DROPPING FATIGUE  :haha: . Pele love! Welcome to 1st tri  :heart: . And 2 weeks pregnant…aww you’re so cute  :heart: . Based on your LMP, you’re 6 weeks and 5 days pregnant hun! So so happy for you :hugs:

As for the exchange rate, hmmmmmmm! I don’t even know what to say! N521 sha!!! That’s already like N5 million just right there! I truly have no words. God is your strength hun!

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by Profile photo of Nicole Nicole.
    Tumininu
    Participant
    @Tumininu

Hello @nicole and @oluwakemine, quick question – did you do your Ante-Natal at your fertility clinic? My Clinic has a hospital (same compound as the Fertility clinic) where they transfer you to for ante-natal at an extra cost. I am trying to be careful not to go somewhere else for ante-natal, but would be saving lots of money if i did. What do you think?

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@tumininu hun, you really don’t have to. A lot of fertility clinics don’t offer that service, and the women that use them do just fine. In my case, my Ob/Gyn performed my IVF, so it was a natural progression to stay with him. But if there is no real attachment to the hospital, no dear. You don’t have to.

Profile photo of Jennifer
    Jennifer
    Participant
    @jay201

Hi @oluwakemine I am doing great…No morning sickness still just feel tired and sleepy..Thankful to God for that. Thank you for checking on us all. Sure everyone is doing great :rose:   :hug:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hi Tumininu @tumininu, you don’t have to move on to their ante natal clinic, if you don’t want to. You can go somewhere cheaper but with quality care oh.

Jennifer @jay201, glad to read that you are doing great. No MS but tired…welcome to 1st trimester ;-) Tumininu, see your fatigue sister here o :haha:

Tumininu
    Participant
    @Tumininu

Hello Ladies, apologies for the TMI – anyone experienced severe diarrhea during the First Trimester? What to use please? I am fast disappearing and need help! Thanks.

@oluwakemine @nicole

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 73 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.