Sharing all the joys, stress, excitement and worries of the various stages of pregnancy!

1st Trimester Support Group

82 replies, 13 voices Last updated by  Nicole 3 weeks, 2 days ago
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 83 total)
  • Author

Traci
    Participant
    @SalamiGirl3K

@nicole @olueakemine Thanks for checking. Everything is fine so far thank God. I had a doctor’s appointment on Saturday. We had our first ultrasound and my little one measured at 5 weeks and 5 days. I was expecting to measure at 6 weeks 1 day but it’s all good. My nipples are still sore and I’m still sleeping all the time. But I thank God anyway. My only concern is that I have no appetite at all.

Traci
    Participant
    @SalamiGirl3K

@nicole @oluwakemine Thanks for checking. Everything is fine so far thank God. I had a doctor’s appointment on Saturday. We had our first ultrasound and my little one measured at 5 weeks and 5 days. I was expecting to measure at 6 weeks 1 day but it’s all good. My nipples are still sore and I’m still sleeping all the time. But I thank God anyway. My only concern is that I have no appetite at all.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Loss of appetite can happen at this time but not too worry, it will pass.  The only way to deal with the sleepiness is to keep taking naps, this too shall pass Traci @salamigirl3k. The difference in the scan is just three days, it should not matter in the long run. Take care and try to take those naps

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@salamigirl3k hun, don’t worry about the fatigue hun. As for the loss of appetite, just find the thing, any thing, you think you can still tolerate and stick to that. In a few weeks, all these will be a thing of the past :heart:

And don’t worry your pretty head about the dating hun. My girls measured 2 days apart…in the same uterus  :wacko: . It’s all a function of size and nothing critical  :heart:

Sending you truckloads of  :hugs:   :hugs:   :hug:   :hug:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear @iyawodiipo hun  :cake:   :cake:

What a wonderful birthday gift you have! May the GOOD LORD bless and keep you always!  :cake:   :cake:   :cake:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Welcome to 1st Trimester, @lizzy  :yahoo:   :yahoo:

So happy to have you here  :heart:   :heart:

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh @iyawodiipo :wohoo: :headspin: you are pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha: :hugs: :cloud9: :blue: :pink: :yellow: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

so sad I missed it @oluwakemine @nicole tell me more.

Congrats @salamigirl3k :cloud9: :blue: :pink: :yellow: :bfp:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for hi

Hello ladies, hope this trimester is not too stressful.

Grace @iyawodiipo, hope you are doing great.

Traci @Salamigril3k, how’s it with you and the baby?

Tinuke @lizzy, special welcome to the preggy world :yahoo:   :cloud9:

Te @roxy, sending you plenty of hugs.

Namesake, Oluwakemi @oluwakemi, hope the weeks have been kind to you. :heart:

Demilade @demmie, you just disappeared o and took Fadekemi @fadekemi along :friends:   :friends:

Much love to you all :heart:   :heart:

Grace
    Participant
    @iyawodiipo

Yes….. Thank you @nicole :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:

Grace
    Participant
    @iyawodiipo

:yes: :yes:   :-)   :-)   :-)   :-) Thank you so very much @bosa :heart:   :hug:

Grace
    Participant
    @iyawodiipo

@oluwakemine, sure i am fine,,,,, moving slowing and easy. But to be sincere,it hasnt been easy but i thank God every day. Thank you :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Thank God for His daily blessings, He will see youj through till the end Grace @iyawodiipo :hugs:   :hugs:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Happy New Month, gorgeous ladies :heart: :heart:

May this new month bring blessings untold for everyone. By the end of November, a lot of us will off to 2nd Tri  :yahoo:   :yahoo:

cc: @iyawodiipo @salamigirl3k @roxy @lizzy @oluwakemi @oluwakemine

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for happy november animated

:wohoo: :wohoo:   :wohoo:  Second trimester here we come!!! Whoop, God is good! Happy new month ladies :heart:   :heart:

cc: @iyawodiipo @salamigirl3k @roxy @lizzy @oluwakemi @nicole

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 83 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.