Sharing all the joys, stress, excitement and worries of the various stages of pregnancy!

1st Trimester Support Group

72 replies, 10 voices Last updated by Profile photo of Oluwakemi Oluwakemi 3 months ago
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Hi ladies,

Creating this thread for those of us still in this delicate, and possibly hardest, part of pregnancy, for us to share experiences and support each other through the sometimes difficult weeks  :hugs:

cc: @fadekemi and @demmie (and of course @oluwakemine  B-) )

Profile photo of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

cc: @fadekemi. Welcome to our inner caucus. :heart:   :heart:

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Hello gorgeous ladies, @salamigirl3k, @tee, @iyawodiipo and @oluwakemi

WELCOME TO 1ST TRI…. :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:

May the GOOD LORD perfect all HE has begun, in JESUS’ name  :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:

This thread is for us to talk about how we’re feeling…and share our concerns, issues, stress, joys…everything! Looking forward to chatting  :heart:   :heart:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hi ladies, how’s the first trimester going?  I hope, it’s been stress-free. One of our ladies, wants to share a book on how to deal with morning sickness with anyone who is interested.

If you are, kindly send me a message at oluwakemi@thefertilechickonline.com.

cc: @iyawodiipo @oluwakemi @salamigirl3k @roxy @fadekemi @demmie @nicole

Profile photo of Grace
    Grace
    Participant
    @iyawodiipo

Amen @nicole, thank you. xoxo

So far, it has been good and i am grateful to God. I dont know if its morning sickness i have but my symptoms are just dizziness and slight headaches and tiredness expecially in the evenings.But for this morning though,i feel awful as i dont want noise,i dont feel like talking inshort i am just moody today even till now as i thought it was gonna pass soonest :(

DH has been extremely involved and very supportive too. (He actually downloaded an App on his phone to see my progress sweet right?So na for me to dey carry belly every year win am now o…LMAO)He is still very excited.

We havnt told any one yet waiting till December by God’s grace i will be done with the 1st trimester. I still cant believe i am pregnant too. :) (its just God though)

cc: @oluwakemine @tee @salamigirl3k

• This reply was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of Grace Grace.
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Babe, you ARE PREGNANT!!!! I don’t even give it a second thought again. I just enjoy the fact Grace @iyawodiipo. So, you are still moody now?  Hian, pregnancy hormones and orisiirisi. It will pass. That tiredness is quite expected, but you will be just fine.Just try to get in some rest. Pele.

Belle every year ke? Na you e go tire, no be him body o. But I like the fact that he is so interested.  :good:   :good:  When you are ready to tell, tell and if you decide not to, I guess the belle go announce itself. So enjoy and biko,try to take the frown off your face. Smile and don’t talk. :haha:  as if that is is possible. Try to enjoy your day sweetie.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for Hello

Ladies, hope you are doing great today.  :heart:   :heart:

cc: @salamigirl3k @fadekemi @oluwakemi @roxy and of course, @iyawodiipo.

Profile photo of Traci
    Traci
    Participant
    @SalamiGirl3K

@oluwakemi The struggle with the hormone surge is real. I have been sleeping soooo much. I can’t help myself. I slept off on the Subway (scary!) and during lunch at work. DH came home and found me sleeping before dinner was made yesterday. It scared him because this is nothing like me. How is it possible that something so tiny in the womb can bring a woman down so quickly? lol

But God has been good to us. I thank God for this beautiful struggle.  B-)

@fadekemi @nicole @roxy @iyawodiipo

Profile photo of Grace
    Grace
    Participant
    @iyawodiipo

Abi o :-) :-) …. thank you @oluwakemine :hug:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:haha: :haha:   :haha: Traci @salamigirl3k, sleeping? No wahala, you need to rest and nap more. Indeed, it’s a beautiful struggle and so worth it.

:heart: :heart: Grace @iyawodiipo

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Awww bless! @iyawodiipo, I smiled reading about your husband’s reaction. So adorable! And so sorry about the hormone and mood. Na first trimester for you! December is a good time to tell people love. Gives you enough time to enjoy the moment with your husband. So so happy for you hun  :heart:   :heart:

@salamigirl3k, sleeping on subway! Wow, you must have been really tired! The 1st trimester hits you like a stack of bricks, doesn’t it. Sorry hun…but it’s a good kinda sorry  ;-) . And yep, it just shows that it isn’t about size. The baby is not even the size of a seed at this point…but it can bring down even a 600-pound person at this stage. Small but mighty  :cloud9: . Sending you loads of  :hugs:   :hugs: hun! And if you’re feeling too tired to cook, eating out is never a bad thing  ;-)

Profile photo of Grace
    Grace
    Participant
    @iyawodiipo

@salamigirl3k you can ask the question again. :yes: :yes: “How is it possible that something so tiny in the womb can bring a woman down so quickly”? :unsure:   :unsure: i may not feel sleepy at work or even on my way to the office but immediately i get home, my God i feel hypnotized. I just go straight to my bedroom,shot the door and sleep(its that bad)since on Monday that is what has been happening to me. I am thankful to God though.  :-)   :-)

Profile photo of Grace
    Grace
    Participant
    @iyawodiipo

Yes @nicole  :-)   :-) thank you :heart:   :rose:   :hugs:

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Hallo gorgeous gals  :heart:   :heart: . I hope you had a good weekend  :yes:

@iyawodiipo dearie, I hope your mood is better now  :heart: . How are you love? I saw your comment to that Ask Damz’s video on our Instagram. So powerful and so moving! I’m sure you can’t wait to break the news to your family  :cloud9:

@salamigirl3k love, how are you hun? I hope the tired spells and weakness have started abating. When is your next doctor’s appointment?

@oluwakemine, that was a great summit on Saturday. Really awesome  :good:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

I must have cried a thousand times, for the over three hours, we spent at the summit. :cry:   :cry:  Quite an emotional one.

Your mood gats to be happy o, cake day is just around the corner Grace @iyawodiipo :cake:   :cake:

Traci @salamigirl3k, hope you are doing great today.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 73 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.