Sharing spiritual support and prayers!

The Christmas Novena

26 replies, 7 voices Last updated by Profile gravatar of Adaora Adaora 1 year, 6 months ago
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Profile gravatar of Adaora
    Adaora
    Participant
    @AdaoraA

Morning Everyone, Peace Be With You!

We can never say too much prayers. So I would be joining PrayMoreNovenas.com to start the Christmas Novena and post them on here as well incase anyone wants to join! It starts today and ends on Christmas day how exciting. We might as well welcome the birth of Our Lord in style :-) :-)   and not forget the reason for the season. Please indicate if you don’t want to be getting my notifications or if you want to get it and I haven’t tagged you!

Cc: @nicole @ldike @sommie @mrs-al @mimibabe @eggy @mumsoon @mo @lagogsie @iyawodiipo @princess @naaadzane

Profile gravatar of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Thanks @adaoraa hun. I’m very interested  :heart:   :heart:

Adaora
    Participant
    @AdaoraA

Anytime mama :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

Adaora
    Participant
    @AdaoraA

Anytime mama @Nicole :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

Profile gravatar of
    Anonymous @

Nice one @adaoraa

Profile gravatar of Grace
    Grace
    Participant
    @iyawodiipo

@adaora i am very interested. Thank you :hug:

Adaora
    Participant
    @AdaoraA

Christmas Novena Prayers

Opening Prayer

O Lord, Word of God, You, whose glory is complete, came to us in perfect humility as a child in the womb. Your love for us and humility is unsurpassed and brings us to our knees in prayer and worship.

Your incarnation forever changed the world.

All Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning is now and forever shall be, world without end.

Amen.

Day 1 – Joy

O Lord, infant Jesus, fill us with Joy! The birth of any child is a cause for joy and so much more is the birth of You our Savior. We pray in union with Mary, Your mother, for a greater joy this Christmas.

We pray also for these intentions… (State your intentions here)

May Your Holy Will be done in my life and with these intentions.

We pray that the work of salvation that Your first coming began will reach fulfillment in each of us.

All Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning is now and forever shall be, world without end.

Amen.

Cc: @nicole, @ldike, @sommie, @mrs-al. @mimibabe, @eggy, @mumsoon, @mo, @lagogsie @iyawodiipo, @princess, @naaadzane @adaoraa

Find the Original Here: http://www.praymorenovenas.com/christmas-novena/#ixzz3uUGYizdx

Adaora
    Participant
    @AdaoraA

@sommie and @iyawodiipo I gat you ladies.  :heart:   :heart: :heart:

Profile gravatar of MRS. AL
    MRS. AL
    Participant
    @MRS.AL

@adaoraa my darling prayer warrior!!!!!!!!!!!!

We can never have too much prayers. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! I am so interested! Thank you so much for this!

Profile gravatar of MRS. AL
    MRS. AL
    Participant
    @MRS.AL

Ladies, please a small prayer request as we go through this Christmas Novena for this season.

My HR manager will not leave us alone oh!!!!!!!!! He has decided to cause confusion in our midst. I haven’t seen a man who can be so petty and gets involved in office gossips, backbiting and slandering. It amazes me.

Now he has decided to get himself involved in the personal affairs of people and then talk about it with other people. Seriously, I need your prayers because he is determined to get rid of some people and at the same time destroying the loyalty some people have built for each other.

cc: @nicole @oluwakemine @adaoraa @ldike @sommie

Profile gravatar of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@mrs-al, I cast and bind any such negativity at this time of year! I wonder why some people just thrive on making the work place an uncomfortable environment. My dear, GOD has settled this in JESUS’ name!!!

Adaora
    Participant
    @AdaoraA

Christmas Novena Prayers

Opening Prayer

O Lord, Word of God, You, whose glory is complete, came to us in perfect humility as a child in the womb. Your love for us and humility is unsurpassed and brings us to our knees in prayer and worship.

Your incarnation forever changed the world.

Amen.

Thursday Day 2 – Humility

O Lord, infant Jesus, grant us great humility! You gave us the model of perfect humility in your incarnation, life and death. We pray for a greater Humility this Christmas.

We pray also for these intentions… (State your intentions here *please don’t forget to pray for @mrs-al’s intentions*)

May Your Holy Will be done in our life and with these intentions.

We pray that the work of salvation that Your first coming began will reach fulfillment in each of us.

Amen.

Cc: @nicole, @ldike, @sommie, @mrs-al @mimibabe, @eggy, @mumsoon, @mo, @lagogsie @iyawodiipo, @princess, @naaadzane @adaoraa @oluchi

Find the Original Here: http://www.praymorenovenas.com/christmas-novena/#ixzz3uUGYizdx

Adaora
    Participant
    @AdaoraA

My darling @mrs-al!! Don’t worry the devil won’t win!! You would keep the job for as long as you want. God has got this. Kisses to baby. :hug:   :hug:   :hug:

Profile gravatar of Grace
    Grace
    Participant
    @iyawodiipo

Amen

Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

AMEN in Jesus name!!!

Oga HR Manager, why nau, at this time of the year?  @mrs-al.

Anyway, the God who has the hearts of kings in his hands and He’s able to turn it the way He wants, will turn oga HR Manager’s mind in your favour. All his plans to disrupt things and people’s lives will only end the same way that of Hamman’s over the Jews. Na im head, he go use carry am (provided God is not  using him to push some people to their place of destiny). Amen.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.