Sharing spiritual support and prayers!

Prayer Intentions Thread

13 replies, 7 voices Last updated by Profile gravatar of Yvonne Yvonne 5 months, 1 week ago
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Profile gravatar of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

The Bible says where 2 or 3 are gathered in Your name, so are You there. In Your name, we lift up our intentions to You and ask You to bless us with our heart’s desires! Amen!

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

I would like to kickstart this thread by asking for prayers and direction in my career. I left a great career to focus more on home life, but have recently started toying with the idea of returning to work full time. I pray for direction and revelation of a clear path to follow.

In Jesus’ name I pray!

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

The Bible says where 2 or 3 are gathered in Your name, so are You there. In Your name, we lift up our intentions to You and ask You to bless us with our heart’s desires! Amen!

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

LORD….I just want to THANK YOU! From the very bottom of my heart! I have had such joy in my heart, and I know that this month will be a wonderful one! May YOU move mountains in the lives of our dear friends here, and may we all have reason to offer a resounding testimony at the end of this month of June.

I lift up @adaoraa, @mimibabe@, @dew, @adeola, @ldike, @reggy, @eggy, @lawlahmabel, @misi, @mrsd, @estarib, @babymama, @mabel, @oluchi, @myde, @supergirl, @sisinene, @temistots, @machylicious, @kenechukwu, @sultana, @supergirl, @nne, @muyi, @vicarab, @hephziba, @mo, @tangerine, @nne, @tanitoluwa, @nne, @olufola, @ehby, and all our sisters in this family. May you bless us with our heart’s desires.

In Jesus’ powerful name I pray!

Profile gravatar of Eggy-Tess
    Eggy-Tess
    Participant
    @eggy

Amen Amen. Thanks Nicole, God bless you. Happy new month guys. And baby dust  :dust:

Profile gravatar of Hephziba
    Hephziba
    Participant
    @Hephziba

Amen!!! @nicole God bless you abundantly in Jesus’ name. :hugs:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Ladies, please I need your prayers and advice…because I’m at my wits end!

I have a girl that lives with me. Her older sister was my kids’ nanny, when they were newborns, but she got pregnant whilst working with me. Luckily, the baby daddy married her. Anyways, because she was so lovely, we kept in touch and she had her sister move in with me, about a year after she left. This was in 2013.

Anyways, I took this young lady in as a younger sister, and enrolled her in a vocational school (she said she wasn’t academically inclined). She has shown an interest in catering, so I have been encouraging her along that line…and she’s also very good with my girls.

People think she’s my younger sister as she is always well turned out. I thought I was trying my best with this girl oh! Only for us to find out recently that she has a boyfriend!!!!!! Apparently, she sees him on her way to/from school!

On the one hand, yes she is old enough to have a boyfriend (she’s 25), but on the other hand, not only is there a high chance of the said boyfriend to be a cad, who will just use and dump her, or maybe even impregnate her, I am also worried about the security risk this poses for me! You never know who is an armed robber or a kidnapper these days!

I’m so disappointed that she didn’t learn from her sister’s mistake! Yes, her sister was lucky enough to get married to her man, but her life also stagnated. She had so much potential, but now she sells ogbono and egusi, somewhere in Ojodu Berger.

My sisters…what should I do oh!!!!!

Eggy-Tess
    Participant
    @eggy

*sigh*. People at times will only learn from their own mistakes. I am only worried about the security risk he poses, we ve seen cases where their boyfriends cause trouble for the family, cos when you guys are not home your house might be their romantic spot,but God forbid that. I think you should talk to her. Remind her of her sister, she’s old enough but is she wise enough. Perhaps you should ve the boyfriends info too. Then back it up with prayer. I don’t think you should consider sending her away at this point. Goodluck hun

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Dear sisters, can we please remember in prayer 2 of our sisters Bos (@bosa) and Chybaby (@chybaby), who are about to start their IVF cycles, but facing some challenges. Please lift them up in prayer, and ask our LORD to please remove all obstacles and disappointments from their path. May their cycles proceed as planned, and may everything work our perfectly for them. In Jesus’ name we pray!!!

cc: @adaoraa, @mimibabe, @ipheoma, @oluwakemine, @reggy, @eggy, @naaadzane, @pearl, @hephziba, @ldike, @mrsd, @mrs-al, @mabel, @oluchi, @babe, @kenechukwu, @sherry, @olufola, @maiyaram, @princess, @myde, @eaglebabe, @ayaayo, @sikala, @mimi1, @babymama, @dew, @creamhoney, @adeola, @temi

Profile gravatar of Adaora
    Adaora
    Participant
    @AdaoraA

Amen and Amen

Eggy-Tess
    Participant
    @eggy

Amen. @bosa and @chybaby we are praying with you.  :hugs:

Profile gravatar of lovingmythreeangels
    lovingmythreeangels
    Participant
    @Kenechukwu

@bosa and @chybaby the good God Almighty will fight for you and you will testify in Jesus’ name, Amen!!! I am praying and joining my faith with yours. It is well.

Profile gravatar of Pearl
    Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Amen. Every wall of Jericho has falling and is broken in Jesus name. :good:

Profile gravatar of Yvonne
    Yvonne
    Participant
    @NaaAdzane

Heavenly Father, you are the God of yesterday, today and forever, we thank you for the life of our Sisters and what you are yet to do in their life. Father, put a smile on their faces and laughter in their mouth. We come against any form of obstacle in the mighty name of Jesus. We know you are a prayer answering God and our prayers has been answered in Jesus Mighty name. Amen

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.