Sharing spiritual support and prayers!

Happy New Month!!!

18 replies, 5 voices Last updated by  Adaora 1 year, 10 months ago
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

We thank You Lord, for seeing us into a brand new month! We trust in Your promises and believe that this month will be filled with uncommon favour and blessings!!!  :heart:  :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Wishing all our Muslim sisters a blessed Eid El Kabir  :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:

cc: @ruqayyaimam @sherry @ipheoma @oluwakemine

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Happy Eid Mubarak to  our sisters of the Islamic faith, cc: @ruqayyaimam @sherry,@hafeesat @marikasmum @nicole, I’m sorry, if I did not tag you, we are beyond religion here. :hugs:

Ruqayya
    Participant
    @RuqayyaImam

Thanks @nicole and Oluwakemi  :heart:   :heart:  God bless  :hugs:

Ruqayya
    Participant
    @RuqayyaImam

Thanks @nicole and Oluwakemi  :heart:   :heart:  God bless  :hugs:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hope you had a nice Eid and we did not see the sallah meat o, not even a picture @ruqayyaimam . :haha:   :haha:  

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

cc: @nicole @ipheoma @princess @sommie @iyawodiipo @ayaayo @mabel @reggy @mrsal @chybaby @tifemummy @ruqayyaimam @sherry @dew @hephziba @pearl @Idike @mimibabe @adaoraa @hauwa @marikasmum @hafeesat @naadzaane @yetty @celestial @stan @zintos @chiko, please tag other ladies.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

AMEN!!! God bless you, @oluwakemine :hugs:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

And HE most surely did! Have a blessed week, everyone!

Hephziba
    Participant
    @Hephziba

Thanks @oluwakemine and @nicole :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

This image spoke to me today. Good morning, ladies  :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Hello lovely sisters!!!

As you must have seen on a few of the threads, we recently met, and were inspired by Dr. Yemisi Adeyemi-Bero, Clinic Director of The Ark Klinic.

We were even more moved by the fact that they have a monthly fellowship for women trying to conceive! It’s called Hannah’s Room, and it holds every 2nd Monday of the month, at 6pm. God knows that TTC women need all the spiritual support they can get, and this couldn’t be more timely!

I don’t know about you, but I have every intention of attending the next one  :yes:   :yes:

For details, check out their site: http://arklinic.com

cc: @oluwakemine

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Ladies, while this is not about, Dr. Yemisi Adeyemi-Bero, but really about God that gives children. I have met her twice and the vibe I get is that of a woman who connects with the TTC woman and cares deeply about her. She has been down the TTC route.

Nicole and I were in her office recently  when she got the picture of a new born by one of the women she treats, her face lit up and she gladly asked someone to show the picture to other members of their staff; God had done another wonder. And that was before she mentioned Hannah’s room. It floored me.

Since, with God,all things are possible, then Hannah’s room, here I come.

If you can make it ladies, please do.

cc: @iyawodiipo, @ayaayo @mabel @princess @Idike @sommie @ipheoma @chybaby @tifemummy @ruqayyaimam @sherry @dew  @Idike @mimibabe @adaoraa @marikas-mum @hafeesat @naaadzane @yetty @celestial @stan @zintos @chiko @mrsd

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Alleluia!

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.