Sharing spiritual support and prayers!

Encouraging Bible Passages

0 replies, 1 voice Last updated by Profile photo of Nicole Nicole 2 years, 6 months ago
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Here are some bible passages I found that really offer encouragement to couples still in God’s waiting room…

1. Genesis 1:28
    Then God blessed them and said, “Be fruitful and multiply. Fill the earth and govern it. Reign over the fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, and all the animals that scurry along the ground.”

2. Genesis 9:1
    After the flood God again commanded Noah and his family and said, “Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth.”

3. Psalm 113:9
    He gives the childless woman a family, making her a happy mother. Praise the LORD!

4. Psalm 128:1-6
    How joyful are those who fear the LORD – all who follow his ways!
    You will enjoy the fruit of your labor. How joyful and prosperous you will be!
    Your wife will be like a fruitful grapevine, flourishing within your home [Psalm 128:3]. Your children will be like vigorous young olive trees as they sit around your table. That is the LORD’s blessing for those who fear him.

5. Deuteronomy 7:14
    You shall be blessed above all peoples; there shall not be a male or female barren among you or among your livestock.

6. Deuteronomy 28:1-2, 4, and 11
    If you fully obey the LORD your God and carefully keep all his commands that I am giving you today, the LORD your God will set you high above all the nations of the world. You will experience all these blessings if you obey the LORD your God.

7. Exodus 23:26
    There shall be no one miscarrying or barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days.

8. Genesis 15:6
    And he believed in the LORD; and he counted it to him for righteousness.

9. Romans 4:17-18
    Abraham’s faith did not weaken, even though he knew that he was too old to be a father at the age of one hundred and that Sarah, his wife, had never been able to have children. He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God.

10. Hebrews 11:11
    By faith Sarah herself also received strength to conceive seed, and she bore a child when she was past the age, because she judged Him faithful who had promised.

11. Genesis 25:21
    Isaac pleaded with the LORD on behalf of his wife, because she was unable to have children. The LORD answered Isaac’s prayer, and Rebekah became pregnant with twins.

12. 1 Samuel 1:27
    I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him.

Please share your own encouraging bible passages.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.