Support group for women living with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome.

LIFE AS I KNOW IT.

935 replies, 15 voices Last updated by  Oluwakemi 11 hours, 2 minutes ago
Viewing 15 posts - 886 through 900 (of 933 total)
  • Author

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Please, read attachment. Thanks.

I am still having issues posting and I hope this will do…@Oluwakemine. #fingerscrossed.

cc: @ddo, @bosa, @oluwakemine, @nicole, @bibi, @fruityfruity, @ldike, @smiley.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

So sorry @pearl that you are still having same issue but yayyyy  :yahoo: for the update. Pearl’s God is one awesome God. One year later and a complete turnaround. Only God could have down it.  :angel:   :angel:

As for the peeing, consider it baptism into motherhood but you were warned oh :haha:

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

What a mighty God we serve @oluwakemine.

Baptism into motherhood… :haha:   :haha: Yes, I was warned by @ddo but wasn’t expecting it at all. Thank God it happened indoor and not outdoor.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:haha: :haha: Well, thank God for small mercies @pearl. If it had been outdoors, you would have had to live  with the wee-stained clothes, while you change his. See mother’s life sha. B-)

In all, we give thanks.

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

Hey mama @pearl nice to hear from you. Action bobo has christened you already, so quickly…..how are you? Healing nicely? Can’t wait to hear your birth story.  :heart:

Our great God, see the difference bwteeen 2016 and 2017 christmas. May he continue to beautify our lives.  :yahoo:

trust we all had a lovely Christmas celebration @oluwakemine @nicole @bibi @ldike @ddo @smiley :santa

Dooshima
    Participant
    @DDO

Hehehe..way to go little man..now all that’s left to fully baptise mummy is depositing some warm poo as she is lifting you out on into the bath B-)   B-) @pearl…..nice to hear from you girly! we are so so so blessed! It’s really crazy how much TFC has seen us through…

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Dooshima @ddo,  you are not nice at all. :haha:  We are still talking about wee and there you go on about warm poo. Oh, the joys of motherhood. How was your Christmas and our energetic lil man?

Bos @bosa, ChrIstmas was nice over here. Trust your was cool too. :santa   :santa

cc:  @nicole  @pearl

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by  Oluwakemi.

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

@bosa: Healing fast and getting back on track pretty well. Thanks for the check.

Birth story will soon be posted and that will be next year which is just few days away so fingerscrossed…*winks*

@ddo: You are not nice o lol; I should thank you for the alerts and warnings, you are indeed preparing me for those surprises. :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Awww bless. You have been well and truly baptised, @pearl, like @bosa put it :haha: . The joys of motherhood  :cloud9:

Remembering the journey from where we were to where we are now…it’s always one that brings tears to my eyes. Trust me hun, 1, 2, 3, 10, 20, 50 years down the line, and you will still be in awe of how far God has brought you. It still happens to me, 6 years later. I remember too clearly the words of affirmation we said earlier this year, and look at how God has brought everything to pass, by blessing you with a Prince  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

Hope he enjoyed his first Christmas oh….Christmas tree, Father Christmas and tinz  B-)

Dooshima
    Participant
    @DDO

Just the friendly neighborhood  truth bearer B-)   B-) …@nicole is so right though about how this always seems surreal! Like i have an entire human being! I was trying to delete pictures on my phone to make space…( side bar @pearl…going forward whatever phone you buy will need memory card space and also be the highest gb size available..because little people take over your gallery too)..anyway as I was deleting pictures to create space..i came across the pictures of my positive pregnancy tests after our succesful cycele last december..yes tests…I did 8 tests in totall..4 strips..2 digital and 2 ones that give you the cross sign…..AND despite ALL that I still didnt believe it , I thought surely I had purchased an entire pack of expired test kits and called the clinic to ask for blood test and the nurse just laughed at me and said enjoy it…:blush:  :blush:   :blush: …truly I still find it so mind blowing to believe ..like what a wow wow!!

Dooshima
    Participant
    @DDO

ooh! I hope you guys will be able to sneak in one of those precious new born shoots with our Oba all curled up :) @pearl

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Happy New Year dearest @pearl, and to our beloved Prince…not to mention his awesome daddy!

May 2018 bring untold blessings for you and your family  :cloud9:   :cloud9:

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

@nicole: We almost forgot Christmas existed; after the night shift we all slept off waking up around noon, had garri, groundnut and coconut for lunch :haha: :haha:   but compensated by ordering dinner for Christmas. :rofl:   :rofl:

@ddo: Got ya! The spaces are getting filled up already and thanks to DH who started saving them on PC as soon as we arrived from the hospital. ;-) And your request got me…uhmmm

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Amen @nicole thanks for the wishes and prayers for the coming year, wishing you a new year filled with new hope, new joy and new beginnings. :rose:   :heart:

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Advance Happy New Year…2018.

cc: @nicole, @oluwakemine, @ddo, @bosa, @smiley, @fruityfruity, @ldike, @bibi, @emaimo, @reggy, @elsiano, @seo.

Viewing 15 posts - 886 through 900 (of 933 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.