Support group for women living with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome.

LIFE AS I KNOW IT.

862 replies, 13 voices Last updated by  Oluwakemi 7 hours, 26 minutes ago
Viewing 15 posts - 841 through 855 (of 860 total)
  • Author

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Oh well, you burst out the Santa emoji Pearl @pearl :santa   :santa   :santa

That young man seems to be really enjoying himself in utero, now that we are expectantly waiting for him…we are still waiting for you our oga at the top :haha:   :haha: Whenever, you are, we are.

Take it easy with the fish frying though Pearl.

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

God is indeed gracious and will never leave his own.

Thanks Ladies :friends: …The countdown begins… :baby:

:santa :santa   :santa

cc: @bosa, @oluwakemine.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

You sha want to get us in Christmas mood already Pearl @pearl. Birthday before Christmas for me :cake:   :cake:   :santa   :santa

#Countdownmodeactivatedteytey  :haha:   :haha: We are waiting Boss.

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Whaoooo @oluwakemine. That’s lots of celebration for you this month. Happy birthday in Advance. :cake: would join the league soon. :yahoo:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Thanks Pearl @pearl. Yes very soon :plane:   :plane:   :plane:

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

No appointment today as gyn isn’t around but tomorrow. :-(

Fingerscrossed.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Thank God, doctor will be around tomorrow Pearl @pearl. We are still waiting Boss :plane:   :plane:

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@pearl lil Boss is still enjoying swimming………I trust all is set, fish fried, food portioned and packed. :yes:

We can’t wait for the update, each time i type an update in this thread, I am awed by God’s glory and mercy. I am so so excited :wohoo: waiting patiently….. :whistle:   :santa   :blue:   :blue:

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Update:

Just got back from the clinic. :yahoo:

I will be moving into the clinic next week Tuesday to get induced in the morning and hopefully things progresses as planned.

In another news: Today is the last day DH will be working this year; paternity leave begins. :yes:

Super excited and anxiously waiting for the transitioning. :baby:   :brat:

:wohoo: :wohoo:   :wohoo:

cc: @oluwakemine, @nicole, @smiley, @bibi, @bosa, @ldike, @ddo.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:yahoo: Progress. So, if Muhammed won’t go to the mountain, Boss, we are coming for you.

Pearl @pearl, this situation is quite ironic oh, imagine, weeks back, we wanted baby to stay put and now Boss is about to be issued an eviction notice :haha:  This life sha  :headspin:

Your DH is prepared for the transition full time. :yahoo:

We thank God for this beautiful gift. :angel:

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

”…weeks back, we wanted baby to stay put and now Boss is about to be issued an eviction notice :haha:  This life sha  :headspin:

Your reply @oluwakemine got me :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:

You can say that again…This life sha…

linda
    Participant
    @ldike

@pearl I am so emotional right now. :cry:

What a ride!. I am so happy for you and hubby. Awesome Awesome! Let the countdown begin :wohoo:

Dooshima
    Participant
    @DDO

but look at God!!!! :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   B-)   B-)   B-)   B-) so excited…please we have to terms of reference for how you announce when he arrives!! Because the expectation is too much… @pearl :flasher:   :flasher:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Awwwwww  :cry:   :cry:   :cry:   :cry:   :cry:

This is so emotional @pearl. Our God is so good! How great is this our God! Only a few short weeks ago, we were praying for the baby to wait a while, and now, he’s almost here. God is so good! I’m so happy for you, you can’t even understand.

And I’m sure you and your wonderful DH will have a beautiful time preparing, now that he’s officially on paternity leave  :cloud9:   :cloud9:

Like @ldike said, let the countdown begin  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Thanks for the wishes Ladies…Let the count down begin. :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

**All bags are packed with snacks. Calling in 6am tomorrow…**

cc: @ldike, @ddo, @oluwakemine, @bosa, @nicole.

Viewing 15 posts - 841 through 855 (of 860 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.