Support group for women living with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome.

LIFE AS I KNOW IT.

872 replies, 14 voices Last updated by  Oluwakemi 2 hours, 40 minutes ago
Viewing 15 posts - 646 through 660 (of 870 total)
  • Author

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Update: 30weeks and counting… :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Had an ultrasound yesterday which was perfect but baby is still small. :-(

Hopefully, by next week I should be going home for few days and heading to my original clinic for test and monitoring for the rest of the pregnancy.

I pray there will be no cause for alarm next week and upper week so fingers crossed, resting and projecteat continues. Wish me luck. :brat:

cc: @nicole, @oluwakemine, @bosa, @ddo, @smiley.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

All that food rationing is culpable in baby’s weight oh but hey, 30 weeks.  :yahoo: :yahoo: Praise God.

We are praying that the coming weeks will bring only good news Pearl @pearl.

But do you really have to go home?

#projecteatcontinues

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Amen. Thanks @oluwakemine.

”But do you really have to go home?” Not really but it will help in transitioning into my original clinic and also put some things in place for home coming after birth.

Personally, I think those inhalers are culpable and I have reduced the intake to see how things progresses.

Note that the clinic I am currently in is an hour away from home and my original clinic is just max 15mins. Unlike the first clinic that was over 3hrs. :wacko:

We all are actually looking at facilities, expertise and proximity based on medical history but time will tell.**fingers crossed.**

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@pearl, first of all I’m so HAPPY that you’ve hit the 30-week mark  :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:

There’s still enough time to ramp up baby’s weight hopefully. But as long as he’s healthy, I’ll take it. Speak with your doctors before you reduce the dosage of your inhalers dear. Let them advise properly on whether that could be the reason.

And I’m echoing Kemi’s question about if you really need to go back home. I can feel you for wanting to be home, and also near your clinic, but I would feel more comfortable to know you’re being monitored hun. But God is the one in charge. As long as he says yes, it shall be yes, wherever you are  :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Thanks @nicole.

I told them and they agreed to the reduction in dosage of the inhaler(s) as it is culpable for the baby underweight but me I was over weight prior to pregnancy…talk for another day. :-(

Yes, I will be monitored. Over monitoring is worrying all of them self… **I know it’s money they are all after. :wacko: **

And of course, God has the final say. :rose:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

:haha: I feel you, @pearl. I think it’s common to us PCOS girls to be ‘slim’ in pregnancy. Save for my stomach, I was almost rake thin when I was preggo.

God is in control hun  :heart:   :heart:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

With that travel time so short and even close monitoring available, we will just leave it in the hands of God to finish this job well.

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@pearl this is fabulous news. 30 weeks and going home. :wohoo:

Enjoy your finally weeks at home before his grand arrival. The Lord’s got you covered, they can only do their bit. He has the final say as we can see, you have crossed the 30 weeks mark!!!

#projecteat continues, how small is small? It can take just the tail end for your lil’man to gain weight as my lil man did so fingers crossed.

Will you be on bed rest at home? I hope not, must have been quite tough being on the bed the past few weeks. :hugs:

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  Bos.

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Update:

Everything is fine and going as planned. Will be going home today **in a couple of mins** and will be expecting 2 midwives later in the evening. I do not know how often they will be coming but I hope not too much cos…

yippeeeeee…Home sweet home. :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

To eat list: Indomie, fried egg and mango juice. :bodyb:

In another news; will also be meeting with my gyn on thursday for check up. :wohoo:

So excited… :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:

cc: @oluwakemine, @nicole, @bosa, @smiley, @ddo.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

This is exciting news Pearl @pearl, :yahoo:   :yahoo: Finally going home. :plane:

l like the part about the midwives coming around to check on you and make sure you are putting your feet up. :haha: If you are good girl, I’m sure they won’t come so often.. mehn, I’m sure it really nice to just go home.

That to-eat list is necessary after such a long stay in the hospital. Enjoy  :munch:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

:yahoo: :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

So happy for you @pearl hun. Home at last! I know your doctors would have given you all the rules and regulations. And I also trust our fantastic hubby to watch you like a hawk!

And as for that eat-list, yum yum! Especially the mango juice  :wine:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hello Pearl @pearl. How are you settling in back home and how did the visit of the midwives go?

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Thanks Ladies @oluwakemine and @nicole.

The visit went well and I am excited for future events. The visit was about getting to see what I have and what I do not have as per babies items, also healing after delivery and times for subsequent visiting + what they will be helping with.

I have an appointment tomorrow with gyn, hoping everything will go fine. **fingerscrossed will update asap after my appointment.**

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

Hello @pearl I trust the appointment went well. How tasty was the noodles? Hope you are having more today…. :hugs:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Sounds like a successful visit so far @pearl.

Godspeed with regards to today’s visit.

Viewing 15 posts - 646 through 660 (of 870 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.