Support group for women living with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome.

LIFE AS I KNOW IT.

676 replies, 12 voices Last updated by  Bos 52 minutes ago
Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 674 total)
  • Author

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:yahoo: :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   29 weeks @pearl. This is great news. Overdo or not, let this second clinic stay on their toes oh. So happy for you Pearl

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@pearl, to God be the GLORY!!! 29 weeks  :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

You remain in our prayers, my darling! You and the little man will make it till the time when God deems it fit for him to be born. That’s the God we serve, hun! No shaking  :heart:   :cloud9:   :hug:

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

ah @pearl 29weeks!!!!  :good: I remember that mail, we bless God for his perfection. He is indeed a God of wonders. Enjoy the overdo abeg and bear the COPD/Asthma…..it will surely end in praises.

Well done to you and your hubby, our regards to him. :hug:

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Update:

Here was I days ago…

Finally, my hands are free again and can do some good body scrubbing/exfoliating for the rest of the week with the hope that everything will be fine.

I have been weaned off O2 as well but on this 3 aerosols as I write…are you familiar with anyone of those @bosa?

Here is a sneak peak of what you requested in one of your comments @smiley…but please don’t try to this at home o cos who eat such food and belleful… :haha: Na our hospital food bi that looking like I am on a diet. :unsure:

Typical breakfast…

typical dinner:

lunch get as e bi, as it is majorly one fruit or the other but most times oga brings me food…**person can not come and die. :haha: **

In another news: :cry: Experiencing PUPPP…Its like pimples and rash all over my chest and my back, face is now more like I am from South Sudan and body representing Nigeria…In short, I am an African color wheel  thanks to pregnancy :rofl: :dohh:

cc: @nicole, @oluwakemine, @ddo, @mimi1.

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Awwww, @pearl!!! I am sending you a big juicy cyber hug from here  :hug:   :hug: . Thank God you have the IV out now, because that thing isn’t fun at all!! Pele my darling! And thank God you’re also off the oxygen. How many times do you have to take those inhalers?

Am I a weirdo for finding the food appealing  :haha: . It looks so yummy to me. Maybe I’m just hungry :haha: . Thank God for a fantastic hubby that brings you lunch daily hun. And whether or not you like the hospital food, just make sure you eat it! You know we’re trying to keep both your and the baby’s weight up  :cloud9:

And sorry about the PUPP hun. Pregnancy shaaaa! The things it does to us. Don’t worry…only a small price to pay hun. In a matter of weeks, you’ll be back to your burriful self again  :heart:   :heart:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:haha: :haha: @face is now more like I am from South Sudan and body representing Nigeria Pearl @pearl. It’s all well, the goalpost is almost here and you can have your fine face back. We are just borrowing it for a while.

Thank God for your hubby o, as where those kind of food wan reach so? Don’t they know you are eating for two now? Oga oh. What is that flat thing on the breakfast tray by the way?

Anyways with all these machines you are hooked up to and medications, glad to know you are good spirit. I’m practicing my dancing steps for D-day. :plane:   :plane:

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

@nicole: The blue one is 3times a day and the rest once a day. I am also on magnesiunhydroxide teva 745g 3times a day for poep. I’ve got no choice than to eat o else hunger go finish me, I also make friends with the nurses sharing food to get extra sometimes. ;-)

@oluwakemine: When Oga saw the food he questioned them ooo saying ”is this for the baby alone or mother and baby.” The doctors laughed saying its well fortified and graded to met the daily recommended needs of both mother and baby.I was like :nope:   :growlmad: This is why people lost weight when admitted in hospitals. :unsure:

The ”flat thing” is **Kipfilet = Chicken filet.**

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

:haha: real is the food for baby alone!!! Teeny tiny portions, true true. Thank God for nice nurses  :cloud9:

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@pearl it’s so good to hear from you…… :hugs:   :kiss:

Days are running so fast, hang in there and keep updating us please…..The brown inhaler looks familiar like the type my boy uses, is the blue one salbutamol? What are they called? Nice you are off 02. We thank God for hubby and his lunch dates…..In fact Huge GBOSA for Mr. Pearl.. :good:

I concur @nicole the food looks quite delicious, let’s hope it tastes as nice as it looks… :yes:  Abeg free the face and body, as @oluwakemine said the body is just being borrowed for a short while. :haha:

It truly can’t be easy, May God continue to strengthen you, we shall rejoice and dance soonest….. :angel:

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

@bosa: Yes, you are right. The blue one is Salbutamol. Red is Qvar. Brown is Beclometason. I use all with aero chamber aka spacer but who has time for aero chamber… :scratch:

Thanks for the wishes.

Dooshima
    Participant
    @DDO

hahaha even I was wondering where is the rest of the food…oyinbo sha! Thank God for your hubby and his cooking skills…I was just using app to order so so Indian, Chinese and Jamaican takeaway when we were in hospital! B-)   B-) Glad you are back in top spirits girl! @pearl :heart:   :heart:

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@pearl the Beclometason is what my boy uses with a spacer once a day….I use the seretide preventive when i remember but we both use salbutamol during an episode. Never heard of Qvar, the Salbutamol looks quite different, the Beclo looks the same though.

See me oh, the respiratory doc., gave me the impression that spacers were for children. I had mentioned to her before that i feel like i get maximum benefit when i use his travel spacer with my salbutamol…. :haha: Thanks to your info, i am allowed to use it and not feel like an agbaya.

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@ddo :haha: Thank God for the app…..

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

@ddo: ”…where is the rest of the food…” :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:

Thanks for your support dear. :rose:

@bosa: ”Spacers for children ke…”

They are for children and adults and you are right you get max benefit using it but carrying them around can be challenging. My lung doctor hammers it to my ears at appointments and oga tot of tying a rope around it and the spacer as pendant because I don’t use it. :growlmad:

Personally, I don’t use them at all when outdoors but sometimes use them when indoors…**well, when I remember. :-( ** but doing good girl in the hospital. :haha:

I think the Qvar and Beclo contains same thing with just few different ingredients…not so sure but wondering why I am on the 3 inhalers. The doc. said the blue is preventive and the rest is for preventing episodes of asthma/copd.**dont even know for them again :wacko: **

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@pearl lol at spacer as pendant…..Pls be a very very good girl in the hospital oh…… :haha:

Good to know oh, i have learnt today….See this country?? My boy was given the smaller one for travelling and the huge one for indoor use so i have the smaller one in my drawer. Irony is my asthma at his age was worse, still more severe than his’. He rarely has episodes besides coughing so to think it is him they gave the spacer to, :scratch: Over the weekend i was wheezing and had to use both tabs and inhaler, I am so using the spacers henceforth.

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 674 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.