Support group for women living with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome.

LIFE AS I KNOW IT.

872 replies, 14 voices Last updated by  Oluwakemi 4 hours, 31 minutes ago
Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 870 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@pearl hun, your post brought tears to my eyes! That kind of overwhelming gratitude…I know the feeling hun.

My darling, we’re praying along with you. A whole Warrior like you, who has encouraged so many?! Ah, no shaking oh! GOD has mot surely got this! I was really happy to hear you sounding strong when we spoke. That will be how it will be all the way, you will draw strength from depths you didn’t even know you had. And our little man will hold on until the perfect time!

We’re already in rejoicing mode, babes! Love ya  :cloud9:

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@pearl sending you lots of :hugs: you are a warrior and will overcome this. Bless hubby and delicious rice and stew… :munch:

I must say nothing in this world has yet prepared me for what’s about coming ahead that line got me thinking…@pearl all you have gone through these past years have prepared you for this. We pray for God’s perfect will and i know you’ve got this. Are you moving to another hospital for better management?

Mimi1
    Participant
    @Mimi1

I’ve been away for such a long time, @pearl, you are in my prayers , the same God Who started the good work will bring it to a jubilant end. Rest and rest some more.😘😘

Dooshima
    Participant
    @DDO

Hey @oluwakemi :heart:   :heart: ….Pearl’s description of that stew was so on point..I had to recreate it this weekend! Baby boy and I are doing fine!!! Alas I was patient zero in my house and spread a cold to everyone including him! :nope:   :growlmad:   :sick: …this week I have had deeper understanding why it sweets mothers so much when people that singing that “Sweet Mother” song..especially when it gets to the part of ” for the suffer whey you don suffer for me”….a baby with a blocked nose! :negative:   :negative:   :negative: Olbass oil and a nasal aspirator are my new best friends..we found ourselves sitting in the bathroom with him at 2am with the shower on to create a steam room so he could breathe well….also finally had his circumcision done..he has healed now..but I’m jugding everyone that didn’t warn us :unsure:

on a lighter note….before he was circumcised I used to quitely laugh at people that would tell me boys pee in your face and think my PRECIOUS CHILD OF INESTIMABLE VALUE doesnt behave in such ways…Im quitely laughing &crying in a corner now because since being circumcised..all  he does is pee in my face :yes:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:haha: all  he does is pee in my face.@ddo.

So sorry to hear about the cold our boy has.  :cold: How is he doing now?

We plenty wey you go judge be that oh.

Yes, Mommas suffer but they also enjoy and many would go through but all again and again for the sake of their babies.

Please continue to take care of that boy and yourself. Did your DH catch the cold too?

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Mimi @mimi1, is this your face?  :friends:   :friends:   Long time. How are you doing?

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Thanks to all for your wishes and prayers.
    <div dir=”auto”>Update:</div>
    <div dir=”auto”>I was stabilized last week and could even take few steps on Thursday and Friday.</div>
    <div dir=”auto”>Finally, the second clinic called Saturday morning and accepted our transfer. As we speak I am currently in the second clinic and hoping for the best.</div>
    <div dir=”auto”>Baby is doing fine except for concerns that the amniotic fluid is quite much and they have no concrete reason for that yet.</div>
    <div dir=”auto”>I have also been on oxygen for some time now due to copd but hopefully by this week I get weaned off.</div>
    <div dir=”auto”>Oga has washed all washables for baby and we both are trusting God baby stays in longer but if not well we are prepared.</div>
    <div dir=”auto”>Fingers crossed, hoping for the best and wishing you all a great week ahead.</div>
    <div dir=”auto”>Cc: @nicole, @oluwakemine, @ddo, @bosa, @smiley.</div>

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Pearl @pearl, slowly but surely we are getting there. :yahoo: Thank God.

The longer baby stays in there, the better, so it’s nice that you’re in the second clinic now. Hopefully, you get weaned off oxygen soon enough but don’t try to force yourself to do anything you are not up to doing.

Let them just continue to keep a close eye on baby and God bless your man.  :wedding:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@pearl my love, I’m so happy to hear you’ve been transferred to the 2nd clinic now. Sending little kisses to the little man in there. He’s obviously a fighter just like momma :heart:

As for your husband….gosh, God bless that man for us oh! He’s a good one. You’re such a lucky girl :heart: :cloud9:

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@pearl this is great news. :yahoo: May God continue to bless your doctors with wisdom.

Bless Hubby, we are still praying your little fighter hangs in there for much longer. :angel:

@ddo sorry about the cold and vigil, the joys of motherhood! As for the peeing in your face, a wash cloth should be placed on his penis whilst trying to change him if not it shall be a constant baptism for you. :haha:

Mimi1
    Participant
    @Mimi1

Am doing well @oluwakemi, I miss myself here sef! But am back to stay,God help me. But why do i have to go to the thread and the last page before I see what is being talked about? It’s hard oooh.

anyways, hope you all well and Pearl tooo, it’s amazing how God has brought you. Won’t he do it? He will and do more!!

i just finished eating one heavy meal and am here lying in a couch saying ‘Wetin no happen before’

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:haha: :haha:   :haha:   :haha:   Mimi @mimi1 “wetin no happen before” Enjoy yourself lady.

Welcome back and hopefully, you will soon get used to going to the last page to see what’s popping. You know it’s our conversations that got that long oh.

Becca
    Participant
    @Smiley

@pearl, You are doing just great! :rose: Keep hinging there cos God’s got your back. We go rejoice last last. Una get Amala for there make you chop small with ewedu and hot ogufe stew? :haha: (Dont mind me. That is what i wish to eat later today and i felt like transferring the urge to you too). As for Oga @ the top, he is a sweetheart. Please rest well, see movies to pass time so you dont count the ceiling. :hugs:   :hug:

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@pearl how is it going? Thinking about you :heart:   :rose:

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Jesus…19 notifications. :coffee:

Thanks everyone, I really do appreciate your concerns.

Update: The second clinic is on their toes in all ramification but e bi like say too much done dey enter :unsure: . Well, I know its for the best.

Baby is doing fine and we are all happy that I am still pregnant. :yahoo: We reached 29weeks yesterday and hopefully looking forward to weeks ahead.

Although, COPD and Asthma is doing as they like and we are trying to keep them calm but in all I appreciate God for the gift of life.

cc: @oluwakemine, @nicole, @ddo, @mimi1, @bosa, @smiley.

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 870 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.