Support group for women living with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome.

LIFE AS I KNOW IT.

293 replies, 9 voices Last updated by Profile gravatar of Nicole Nicole 4 days, 12 hours ago
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 293 total)
  • Author
    Profile gravatar of Dooshima
    Dooshima
    Participant
    @DDO

B-) Ha this is why Pearl is our home girl!!!

You tried the TCM herbs! You are strong sha..I already knew my ginger would fail me there…because just looking at the roots in the different jars I’m like 😳😳😕😕….gosh I can’t wait till we can sit down looking at our kids and laugh at all the crazy stuff we tried…will give you ladies feedback about how the acupuncture goes…at least my mind is prepared now…Thanks Pearl!!

Profile gravatar of Dooshima
    Dooshima
    Participant
    @DDO

:kiss: Good afternoon 😳😳..I am reporting myself..to OluwaKemi especially… 😭😭😭 rushed out the house today with no time to grab breakfast or make a healthy packed lunch..the hunger that overtook my soul 55mins ago..I just ate a packet of red velvet cookies and Coke 😭😭😭😭😭😭…the moral of the story is don’t trust yourself to make good decisions on an empty stomach! #mealprep

Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:haha: :haha: I’m so coming for you @ddo. Red velvet kini and what😲? Imagine the caloric damage, you done.  :negative:   :negative: I think, you know the best punishment for this “grevious” crime. Make sure you serve out your sanction. :heart:   :heart:

#nevertrustyourselfonanemptystomach

Profile gravatar of Pearl
    Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

@ddo: Yes, I tried TCM. Although, some came in form of tea, roots in jar, powdered form and formulated pills. Will never take them again. :wacko:
    Your story got me like… :-( :-( :-(
    Your are right, leaving the house on an empty stomach without having plans or meals already prepared is a disaster. Just as @oluwakemine said Caloric damage which implies Your body will grab all it can form the cookie&coke and will find it difficult releasing unwanted elements or utilising the energy well because it thinks you will starve them again and again. So its hold on to the cookie&coke pending the time you don’t starve them again. :yes: So watch your steps.

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Hello Ladies, How are you all doing?
    Woke up this morning and feeling not so good even though I slept well but I think its the side effects of those pills, thank God today is the last day :yahoo: .
    The next in line are the injections which I think I might start on either Sunday, Monday or Tuesday If everything goes as planned but yeah…I know PCOS has its own mind as well :wacko: hence the 3days which I think its fair enough so I won’t be anxious, disappointed or feeling sad.
    However, due to my loneliness yesterday :dohh: I came up with this; hoping you all will like it… :blush:

This words keeps ringing in my ears: NOT EVERY DOOR IS LOCKED. PUSH!!!

And Here is a word of thought/encouragment to everyone expecting a child:

Sometimes in tragedy we find out life’s purpose and the eye sheds a tear to find its focus.

Wishing you all a pleasant weekend ahead.

:dust: :dust:   :dust:

@nicole @oluwakemine @ddo @emaimo @bosa @reggy @oluwasehun

Profile gravatar of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@pearl, that picture just got me so emotional…and happy emotional! I’m so saving that picture. God bless you for it hun! So sorry you’re feeling unwell, but glad too that we can count down to the start of your cycle :yahoo:. You know we’re rooting for you :heart: :heart:

@ddo, your post got me dreaming of red velvet cookies  :wacko: :wacko:. Oh the delicious decadence!!! Don’t worry, I won’t attack you, because I’m also still very guilty. But as PCOS gals, we suppose dey avoid these  things oh!

And don’t just mind @oluwakemine! Because she’s a lekpa abi? I personally know how addicted to cookies she is  :whistle:   :whistle:

Profile gravatar of Bos
    Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

awwwww @pearl :hugs:   :hugs: We do indeed find out our purpose, we learn, grow and this experience shapes us for what lies ahead……God be with you, PCOS will behave don’t worry and you will be blessed with the promises of the Lord. :dust:   :dust:   :dust:   :dust:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

I could kiss you for this @pearl. Everything will work together for your good, even PCOS. And the countdown begins…. :hugs:   :hugs:

And I see someone @nicole has  been talking about my love affair with cookies.  :haha:   :haha: She introduced me to the treat and I fell in love, anything bad dere?

Have a lovely weekend ladies, @bosa @ddo :heart:   :heart:

Profile gravatar of Emaimo Omoregie
    Emaimo Omoregie
    Participant
    @emaimo

So happy when you are happy @pearl. God bless you. Please take care. Beautiful weeken.

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

@nicole: You are most welcome.
    @bosa: Thanks for those kind words.
    @oluwakemine: ;-) Amen. Hoping for the best.
    @emaimo: Thanks.
    @ddo: You are the one tempting the ladies abi… :wacko: kontinu…How did your session go?

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend. Mine was pleasant…cuddling, sleeping, eating and watching TV.

Woke up with lots of work on my desk… :-( Coupled with lots of decisions to make.

**Fast forward…**

Taking decisions.
    I finished my pill on Friday with the hope that AF will show up fully ASAP so I can commence with my injections third day into AF visit; although prior to finishing the pill, I had little spotting on thursday after baby dancing which didn’t progress after few minutes.

**Long story short…**
    Today: I started with the injections this morning using previous experiences…calculated Sat as day 1, Sun as day 2, and today(Mon) as day 3… :yes: I just hope I am doing the right thing. Well my mind tells me I am doing something right but something is fishy somewhere.

Something is fishy: Normal is relative and trust me sometimes we have to customise situation to fit normal…I don’t know if I am making sense. :unsure:
    For the past 6years…After having an OCP AF shows us with vengence this is the life I was used to and always hoped for, but this cycle seems different…things tends to progress slowly( Or maybe I am the one been too anxious :unsure: ).

Really don’t know why but I know all things works together for good.
    Will be calling the clinic today and making an appointment for Friday…Fingerscrossed and I know things are going to be just fine. Hoping for the best…stick! stick!! stick!!! :spermy: :blue: :pink: :yellow: :yahoo:

@nicole @oluwakemine @ddo @emaimo @bosa @reggy

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Todays appointment went well…Nothing unusual as I am not at all surprised with the results of the ultrasounds and blood work.

Although, I have some embies left from previous cycles (Keeping them) but this cycle is quite ”slow” but in all my doctor is so positive for this cycle which is quite shocking. Maybe she saw a vision… :baby: :unsure:

Results: No signs of follicles growing yet but myself and doc. knows a miracle can happen in the weekend due to past experiences. However, I have been scheduled for another appointment on tuesday but well equipped for the weekend. ;-) Added to the weekend errand is also an increase in dosage of all injectables.

Wishing myself all the best and success to everyone on the track of TTC.

:dust: :dust:   :dust:

@nicole @oluwakemine @ddo @emaimo @bosa @reggy

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:hugs: :hugs:   :hugs: @pearl, it’s all going to end well. Your doctor had a  :baby:   :baby: vision, you feel anxious, the cycle is slow, it will not all matter, when that  :bfp:   :bfp: and the resulting bambinos come.  :blue:   :pink:   :yellow:   :dust:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

I’m joining your doctor in faith, @pearl :hugs:. Wishing you all the best for next week  :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Good luck this week, dearest @pearl :hugs:

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 293 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.