Support group for women living with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome.

LIFE AS I KNOW IT.

557 replies, 11 voices Last updated by Profile photo of Nicole Nicole 1 day, 12 hours ago
Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 555 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Yes oh, research can wait. It can wait. Godspeed @pearl. Now I can :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

PEAAAAAAAARLLLLLLLL!!!!! PEAAAAAAAARLLLLL! AM I READING THIS CORRECTLY???? INCREASING HCG?????

OOOOOHHHHHH MYYYYYY GOOOOOOODNESSSSSSS

:wohoo: :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:

I’m sorry, but I CAN’T KEEP STILLLLLLLLL

:yahoo: :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

@pearl, this is the BEST NEWS EVER!!!! I’M ABOUT TO POP SOMETHING HERE  :wine:   :wine:   :wine:

Profile photo of Pearl
    Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Yes Dear @nicole, you are reading correctly…Had to call the hospital this morning as I was feeling extremely tired and she said its part of pregnancy symptoms. :-(

But my next appointment is next week Monday for another blood test to check HCG level&Progesterone and Friday for a transvaginal ultrasound, we are hoping to see improvement and hopefully a beeping heart or sound if possible **said the doctor.** This will also help in calculating how far into the pregnency I am and hopefully calculate the EDD. Everything is now happening sooooo faaaaaaaaaaaaaast…

Thank God I can always call the hospital when I think its neccessary, this is indeed a plus for me.

And as for DH, suddenly he started seeing germs and bacteria around the house and tend to supervise what I am eating. :-(

somebody can not eat in peace again… :cry:   :cry:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:haha: :haha:   :haha: @And as for DH, suddenly he started seeing germs and bacteria around the house and tend to supervise what I am eating. Biko, leave him oh, he is PREGNANT!!!! :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@pearl, girrrrrrl if I were him, I’d also be policing you like kilode! Whaaat! Even from where I am, I wish I was there to micro manage you, and make sure you don’t stress yourself at all! This is the best news ever, and I’m here, revving to share the news like  :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:

Profile photo of Pearl
    Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Update:

Peed on a stick but didn’t get a BFP, wasn’t sad but was just curious as AF didnt show up. Went to the gyn yesterday for a scan  and saw a beeping heart… :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo: She thinks I am 7weeks more or less but as time goes on we will know. Hopefully next appointment.**fingerscrossed.**

@oluwakemine @nicole @ddo @bosa

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:wohoo: :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo: Pearl @pearl, a beeping heart you said. Oh :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:  Let the stick be dere saying rubbish. God’s got this covered. :plane:   :plane:   :plane:

Profile photo of Bos
    Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

Oh my this is a beautiful miracle. So happy over the moon can’t even type how I feel so just words  :wohoo:   :yahoo:   :headspin:

this is fabulous……@pearl

Profile photo of Pearl
    Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Yes! God’s got this covered @oluwakemine.

Thanks @bosa, I also feel the same way. Happy, excited, surprised as to how fast babies form and grow in the womb. :-)

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:good: :good: @pearl. Yes, :yes: they do grow fast, before you finish blinking, baby is in your arms :haha:   :haha:  But babies do grow faster than imagined.

Profile photo of Mimi1
    Mimi1
    Participant
    @Mimi1

Congrats pearl !!!  :wohoo:   :wohoo:

please strap yourself in bed and watch the months go by!

The blood of Jesus is covering you both. @pearl

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Oh @pearl! I’m teary eyed now!!! HUGE HUGE CONGRATS TO YOU, my darling! This calls for a TFC celebration  :wine:   :wine:   :wine:

So sorry this is coming late. I have been quite ill and only just recovered. But this is the best news to wake up to, for real!

Whoop Whoop! Baby Loading  :baby: :cloud9: :cloud9: :yahoo: :yahoo: :headspin: :headspin: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Profile photo of Pearl
    Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Thanks @mimi1. :friends:

No ish at all @nicole, hope you are feeling very much better now. Please, do take good care of you. :hug:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hey mama @pearl, hope you are putting your feet up, especially in this rainy days. :heart:

Profile photo of Pearl
    Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

haha @oluwakemine I’ve got no choice as sleep is now bae but having no appetite for food is my challenge; I have been on yoghurt, ice-cream + salted groundnut and apple. I tried eating rice and ofada stew but made a mess of it. Hopefully I get to eat better soonest.

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 555 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.