Support group for women living with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome.

LIFE AS I KNOW IT.

477 replies, 11 voices Last updated by Profile photo of Pearl Pearl 1 day, 8 hours ago
Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 475 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Pearl
    Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

The global fertility summit

Day 12

Day 13

Day 14

Profile photo of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Thank you for the updates Pearl @pearl.

Welcome to the month of May.

Image result for welcome to may

Profile photo of Pearl
    Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Thanks @oluwakemine. Wishing you a great month ahead.

Profile photo of Pearl
    Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Day 15

Profile photo of Pearl
    Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Day 16

Profile photo of Pearl
    Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Day 17

Day 18

Profile photo of Pearl
    Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Day 19a

Day 19b

Day 20

Day 21(The END)

:yahoo:

Profile photo of Pearl
    Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

PCOS has pushed myself and my doctor in a confused state. :-(

This is the third month without a period despite undergoing fertility treatment, ovulating and transferring embryo last month.

Although, its a known fact that PCOS patients can ovulate and not have a period but this happening to me while on ferility treatment is a shock for myself and my doctor.

Two weeks wait + one week has elapsed yet no sign of period. Doctor might be placing me on Provera so as to get a period but suggested I wait for a while because she hasn’t pin point exactly whats going on.

Ultrasound scan isn’t showing anything and husband is curious that can a baby be missed on scan or hide in the body? :dohh:   :unsure:

@oluwakemine @nicole

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Pearl @pearl, this is PCOS drama 2.0. I guess, its a waiting game now. Something will give sha. :wacko:

:hugs: warrior.

Profile photo of Pearl
    Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

@oluwakemine Its indeed a waiting game and DH isnt surprised as he has always known my health to not follow medical protocols. :wacko:

That reminds me…He came home yesterday telling me Therese May(60years) has type1 diabetes and has no child…**I need to google that.** In my mind I was like was that suppose to console me… :unsure:   :cry:

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@pearl, I’m so sorry you’re going through this. PCOS and its drama. I guess we have no choice but to wait and see. I wouldn’t suggest your doctor does anything to induce a period. It’s best for your body to just do it’s thing, while your medical team observes you. So sorry hun.

Yeah, I heard about Theresa May’s issue…but men sha! They can bring up some things that are the least things we want to hear about  :wacko: . I guess he was just trying to share information he found interesting. Bless him! But that will not be our portion, in Jesus’ name!

Pearl hun, I have a good feeling about this year for you…I don’t know why. I just can’t seem to shake it. It will end in praise hun  :hugs:   :hugs:   :hugs:

Profile photo of Pearl
    Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

”It’s best for your body to just do it’s thing, while your medical team observes you.”

Exactly @nicole, thats was why she encouraged the small follicle seen on scan the last cycle of which there was no period prior to the scan in february (was on gonal f and menopur combo) and after missed period there was a growing follicle encouraged again in late March/April and transfer took place but no period yet and the new clinic rejected me in April. :cry: Scan is not even showing either one is pregnant or follicles are growing but blood test shows am suppose to be having my period because no sign of HCG. So its period we are awaiting…And this is May. :cry: **fingerscrossed.**

Big Amen to your prayers, It will not be our portion in Jesus Name.

I am postive as well and hoping for the best everyday. Thanks. :rose:   :heart:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:-) Your hubby is just sharing information ni oh Pearl @pearl. Perhaps, more for himself than you.  :dust:   :dust:   :dust:

Profile photo of Pearl
    Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Spot on; You caught him @oluwakemine:heart:   :rose:

Profile photo of Pearl
    Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Lord, help my unbelief. :wacko:   :headspin:

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 475 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.