Support group for women living with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome.

LIFE AS I KNOW IT.

347 replies, 9 voices Last updated by Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi Oluwakemi 10 hours, 59 minutes ago
Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 345 total)
  • Author
    Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Alright @pearl, we will look into it.

Profile gravatar of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

That’s interesting, @pearl. Are you still having that issue? Let me know.

Profile gravatar of Pearl
    Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Its working fine, thanks @nicole and @oluwakemine :wohoo:   :heart:

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl
    Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Surprise! Surprise!! Was with my doctor today…Yes 5weeks break is over, how time flies.

Result of scan shows OHSS is gone. :wohoo:   :wohoo: saw one folicle growing and she thinks we should encourage it instead of using provera to induce period while killling the follicles vibes. So on that note, I will be starting injections today.**fingers crossed.** Next appointment next weeks. :wohoo:

:dust: :dust:   :dust:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Thank you Pearl @pearl for the link. It will come in handy. Quite interesting.

:yahoo: Happy for you that OHSS is gone and you are good to go once more.

:dust: :dust:   :dust:

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Yes, @oluwakemine. You can say that again and isnt its surprising that AF didnt show up yet a follicle surfaced/ is growing. :wacko:   PCOS things…Ovulated and no period, No period but growing follicles…PCOS is a Mystery. :yes: @nicole

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Awwww, @pearl …so happy that the OHSS is gone, and that you are starting again  :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo: . So pumped for you, hun! Rooting for you all the way  :hugs:

And that article was really something. Definitely food for thought! Wow!

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

yippeeeeeeeeee…scan is today. sending postive vibes and good juicy eggs my way.

:dust:   :dust:   :dust:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for good luck

:dust: :dust:  To you Pearl @pearl, as you go in for your scan today. All the best, warrior queen ;-)

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Awww, I missed this. How did it go, @pearl hun. I hope it went excellently well  :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

It went pretty well with the follicles @oluwakemine and @nicole, but feeling down because my body has started the process “too early” which means its either they go for IUI today or tranfer embryo on sunday but lab and my doc. dont work on sundays so its really giving me concerns and we all are considering first thing monday morning for transfer. **IUI wont be possible because husband will be working.**

Also, hubby was mad with them saying they dont know what they are doing and that they are just after the money so he told them if this cycle does not work they must give us all the records in full detail and we are changing clinic.

In all my level of positivity for anything happening iui/ivf/icsi has dropped completely, infact my mind has cancelled this cycle I am just trying to show concern of ehya for myself. :wacko:

I have moved on and just waiting for AF…LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO REGRET OVER WHAT ONE CAN NOT CONTROL.

However, I will be taking some measures by using opks and :sex: because I dont trust yesterdays blood work that said I am ovulating. :yes:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hmmm, :-) Hubby is angry, you are less than enthusiastic about the cycle, perfect combo to go with your gut and God, Pearl @pearl.

Why don’t you trust the blood work? Anyways, it’s not bad to have a back up plan.

:dust: :dust:   :dust: and Godspeed.

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Thanks @oluwakemine.

The scan showed 2follicles of 17mm and 9.6mm and blood work shows LH is at its peak and estrogen is not doing bad.

Going by PCOS…I can have LH surge and not ovulate, its a tested fact with me but those doctors will not listen. And its was just the 9th day of injection…**@Nicole please ”heartbroken emoji”. Thanks in advance.**

My question to the doctor was can we forget about seeing 10mm folicle and consider 9.6mm… :wacko: **everything just taya persin.** :cry:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Okay @pearl. I see PCOS and it drama at work. It’s quite unfortunate that the doctors are not listening. Too bad for them.

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 345 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.