Support group for women living with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome.

LIFE AS I KNOW IT.

823 replies, 13 voices Last updated by  Oluwakemi 7 hours, 11 minutes ago
Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 821 total)
  • Author

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Awww…Thanks for the valentine wishes @nicole and @oluwakemine; wishing you happily ever after with your spouses. :rose:

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Was enjoying my Valentines day yesterday and rounding up the day Aunty Flo decided to pay a vals visit as well. :-(

She was way too early (4days), so I decided to call my doctor this morning for an update but she suggested I see her ASAP. Which I did and am back.

Scan shows around 6 big follicles and lots of smalls follicles; so we both concluded that we let my body do what she wants to do and see if the cyst will disappear on its own **Due to OHSS coupled with History and PCOS.**, which means no cycling this month or next but suggested I come back in 4weeks or 5weeks.

In conclusion, honestly my spirit is very positive that next scan there wil be a goodnews. I dont know what gave/gives me that idea/feeling but I am optimistically positive.**fingers crossed.**

@nicole, @oluwakemine

Am loving the new emoticons… :awww:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Just keep up with the positive,  loads of goodies are coming your way by God’s grace @pearl.  Fingers crossed for the best this cycle.

The new emoticons are cute like that. :flasher:

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Thanks @oluwakemine. :heart:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Happy New Month, @pearl sweets :heart:

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Thanks @nicole.

Happy New Month to you as well and hoping God grants us our various heart desires this month and preserve our lives to see the rest of the months this year and years to come.

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Even when the whole world is rushing, there are some who take time to encourage and inspire. Like YOU @nicole and @oluwakemine. And I’m lucky to be on this platform while sharing my experiences and supporting others. To everyone on The Fertile Chick Online…Happy International Women’s Day!

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Awww, God bless you plenty for this, my dear @pearl :hugs: :heart:.

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY TO YOU  :rose:   :rose:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

To the strongest woman ever @pearl, Happy International Women’s Day  :flasher:    :flasher:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

To the strongest woman ever @pearl, Happy International Women’s Day  :flasher:    :flasher:

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Thanks @nicole and @oluwakemine :hug:

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

Gathering momentum for another cycle.**fingers crossed**

Wishing everyone a great week ahead.

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

@oluwakemine and @nicole, I have been having problems posting on Nicoles Journal. Attached is the message I an getting… :-(  

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hi Pearl @pearl, if you have refreshed and still having same problem, you want to wait a bit or try another browser.

Sorry about that.

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

I did all you suggested already, been experiencing it since morning @oluwakemine waited for more the 3hours (logged out), had to restart my PC thinking it would have resolve but all to no avail.

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 821 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.