A group to discuss Parenting and Child Care

Parenting Support Thread

186 replies, 10 voices Last updated by Profile gravatar of Bos Bos 1 day, 19 hours ago
Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 187 total)
  • Author
    Profile gravatar of Adaora
    Adaora
    Participant
    @AdaoraA

@oluwakemine yes o God is amazing!! :wohoo:   :wohoo:

@ldike that is amazing!! SAme as Baby A I even complained to the midwife at some point and she was like it is perfectly ok.

Profile gravatar of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our beloved @oluwakemine  :cake:   :cake:   :cake:

You are such a wonderful person, hun! Thanks for all the wonderful things you’ve done for so many women on this site…and for being such a dependable friend! Right hand like no other! What would we do without you  :heart:   :heart:  :heart:

We love you loads  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

cc:@chiko @annie@dew@adaoraa@ldike,@duchess@zintos,@chynwe,@myde,  @nicole @ma8312000  @olam  @kaay@mrs-al @ehby  @mabel @pinky @sena @teyil @princess @cynthia027 @oladoyin @temilola @ollie

Adaora
    Participant
    @AdaoraA

Happiest birthday my darling @oluwakemine! May God continue to bless you for all you do! Wishing you a beautiful year ahead. :heart:   :rose:   :rose:   :heart:

Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for thank you animated movingAmen. Thank you Nicole @nicole and Adaora @adaoraa :heart:   :heart:

Profile gravatar of linda
    linda
    Participant
    @ldike

go go go go Kemi, it’s your birthday, we gonna party like its your :whistle: birthday Lol! Happy birthday dear, thank you thank you thank you! For all you do for us

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

HAPPY NEW YEAR, lovely mommas!

May the blessings of 2016 be quadrupled in this New Year 2017! May our homes continue to be blessed with love, joy and happiness!

Kisses to my kiddies  :heart:   :heart:

cc:@chiko @annie@dew@adaoraa@ldike,@duchess@zintos,@chynwe,@myde,  @nicole @ma8312000  @olam  @kaay@mrs-al @ehby  @mabel @pinky @sena @teyil @princess @cynthia027 @oladoyin @temilola @ollie @oluwakemine

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for happy new year 2017 animation

HAPPY NEW YEAR MOMMAS!!!!  This year, we will find reasons to praise God, even when men say there is a casting down.  And as a community, we are expecting mega dose of babies and we know all things are possible for our God.

Have an awesome year mamas and much love to our madams and ogas :baby:   :baby:   ;-)

cc:@chiko @annie@dew@adaoraa@ldike,@duchess@zintos,@chynwe,@myde,  @nicole @ma8312000  @olam  @kaay@mrs-al @ehby  @mabel @pinky @sena @teyil @princess @cynthia027 @oladoyin @temilola @ollie  @nicole

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Hi lovely ladies! How you doin?

It’s been too long! I’ve really missed you all :heart:

@annie, our lovely lady is a year old by now  :cake: . How did you celebrate it? How are you enjoying having a proper toddler now? I’m sure she’s such a cutie  :heart:   :heart:

@adaoraa, counting down to our Prince’s birthday ooo  :cake: . Are you excited? Babe, you have to find a way to send me that baiday cake oh  ;-). How have you been hun?

@ldike dear, how now? How’s my girl, Nicole? Hope work isn’t too stressful. She’s also counting down to 1, and I’m so excited. The girls and I have our party baffs ready and waiting :yes:

@dew, it’s been soooo long. Hope our gorgeous Princess is well :heart: :heart:

@bosa hun, I don’t know why you’re not on this thread, when you should be…#Mamaoflife like you :heart: :kiss:

@oluwakemine, wutz poppin!

@chiko @duchess @zintos @chynwe @myde @ma8312000  @olam  @kaay  @ehby  @mabel @pinky @sena @teyil @princess @cynthia027 @oladoyin @temilola @ollie , sending you all lots of hugs and kisses :hugs: :heart: :rose:

Ladies, I have a dilemma oh! My nanny left for Christmas, as they typically do. She was VERY VERY good with the girls, but has a stinky attitude, and did some minor pilfering when she left (garri from my parents’ house, stew from mine). So, I decided not to take her back, and I hired 2 new nannies (I typically have 2).

Mehn, the 2 girls I have are a class act. I don’t like to call people names, but they are extremely s-l-o-w, to put it mildly, and not intelligent AT ALL! I had such a stressful weekend, doing pretty much everything myself. It’s not even a case of they’re new and will pick up. Mehn, these girls are just SLOW!

So the old nanny called my driver to say she was stuck in the village as her mother has been ill, but will be returning to Lagos next weekend. She wanted to know if she can still come back…

If you had asked me this about 2 weeks ago, I would have said HELLL NA! But after my experience with these 2 clowns (God forgive me), I’m tempted to take her back o!

What do you ladies think?

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hmmm,  @nicole,I’m tempted to say, don’t take her back, because this pilfering can escalate but you know what? You can take her back, after a serious talking to, letting her know, you knew exactly the thievery, she has been practising. She should ask, biko, rather than stealing. This is serious sha.

Mamas, all the birthdays this year sha :cake:   :cake:   :cake:  Plenty cake be that oh!

Adaora
    Participant
    @AdaoraA

Awwww @nicole you got the Wendy meme that I love as well!! Missed you so much. No be small counting down o to his 1st birthday!! Can you believe I made DH husband promise me we won’t have a one year party because he is the one that likes parties now my baby is here and turning one I am begging to have a party!! :haha: Being a mum makes one see everything differently. Because he thought we weren’t doing one we have made so many financial commitments I just pray we can still try.

Regarding the help matter. I would take the old one back she probably took those things because she never see food or she loves food too much not because she is a thief. I personally can’t deal with slow people as they make everything four times harder and you don’t need that.

how are my babies that are no longer babies!! Kisses to them :heart:   :heart:

Profile gravatar of Ann
    Ann
    Participant
    @Annie

Hi Nicole, wish you all a wonderful year ahead!..My little madam is doing alright, she has sooo much energy..i struggle to keep up..lol…i have to chase her upandan from beginning of mass till the end of mass (my energy drainer) in fact these days i throw her on my back even in church just to have a moment peace lol….she had chicken pox even after she had her chickenpox shot..but so far she is a little darling..i am looking forward to nullus gisting, she still speaks Chinese!

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@annie, she is SOOOOOO CUUUTE!!! Oh my goodness! I’m in love  :heart:   :heart:   :heart: . You’re blessed, Mama!

And my girls are still that way at Mass :haha:. Ever restless. Don’t worry love…e go better.

Blowing you and baby girls lots of  :kiss:   :heart:   :rose:   :hugs:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@adaoraa, I know what you mean about wanting a party! I was like that when they turned 1…even though we ended up not having the full-on party I wanted, but more of a house party. I’m sure DH will indulge you hun  :heart:

And I don’t know how you will do it oh, but my cake gatsta land Naija! Keto diet or na  B-)

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Hmmm, I just might do that oh, @oluwakemine and @adaoraa, because these new nannies are doing my head in. You put it so right Adaora, they make things SOOO much harder than they should be. I find myself caught up in everyone’s preps in the mornings…making everyone late to leave the house! It’s very frustrating!  :wacko:

Adaora
    Participant
    @AdaoraA

@nicole a big fat keto friendly cake would be made just for you!! :heart:   :heart:

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 187 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.