A group to discuss Parenting and Child Care

Parenting Support Thread

161 replies, 10 voices Last updated by Profile gravatar of linda linda 3 hours, 42 minutes ago
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 162 total)
  • Author
    Profile gravatar of Adaora
    Adaora
    Participant
    @AdaoraA

@oluwakemine thank you ooo. we are doing so well thanks for all the lovely messages I read all of them and checking on us.! my mummy brain has been wondering why I can’t  write a reply for days now. It just clicked to join the group then reply! :dohh:   :dohh:

Adaora
    Participant
    @AdaoraA

@nicole mama I am settling so much better thank God. No more pains anywhere. Baby too is well. So far he is really behaving. His has his last feed by 11pm and wakes up by 3am then 7.30am. I actually recommend The New Contented Little Baby Book By Gia Ford  to all the new mamas(@ldike @dew @babe @annie and anyone I forgot) if you are like me and love your sleep. I know a few weeks is too early to start a routine but from experience of what has happened to everyone around me the earlier the better. Have a great weekend everyone!! :heart:   :heart:   :hugs:

Profile gravatar of Pearl
    Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

I think I am like you o…I love sleep too. Been searching for the free download but seems not to lay my hands on any, all I am seeing  is Amazon, UK and price. Please how can I get one of those.

Please, help a mother who also loves sleeping. Greetings to your family and Thanks in advance. @adaora

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

I think I am like you o…I love sleep too. Been searching for the free download but seems not to lay my hands on any, all I am seeing  is Amazon, UK and price. Please how can I get one of those.

Please, help a mother who also loves sleeping. Greetings to your family and Thanks in advance. @adaoraa  :hug:

Profile gravatar of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@adaoraa, you are SO BLESSED!!! My girls gave me issues with sleep till they were almost 2 years old! That’s a really wonderful one, and thanks for sharing hun  :cloud9:   :cloud9:

Adaora
    Participant
    @AdaoraA

@pearl sorry hun for the late reply thought I replied. So sorry you can’t get a soft copy. I got mine off Ebay for 3.99 pounds. Do you not know anyone you can ask to buy it for you? :hugs:

Pearl
    Participant
    @Pearl

@adaoraa: okay, Thanks for the reply. :friends:
    Don’t know of anyone who could help. Would have love too buy myself but my old self is scared of buying things on the internet. :cry:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Hallo lovely Mamaz  :heart:   :heart:

This hug is not for you oh! It’s for my babies. My love has shifted now  :cloud9:. Hope you’re all doing great :heart:

cc: @annie, @mrs-al, @dew, @adaoraa, @ldike, @oluwakemine

Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

See change of loyalty @nicole  :haha:   :haha: but its all well and good. Those :baby:   :baby:   :baby: make everything look good.

How body mamas?

Hope you are catching some sleep, new moms, @babe @ldike? :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

Profile gravatar of linda
    linda
    Participant
    @ldike

Change of loyalty o @nicole Baby girl hugs you back. Also read on one of the threads that you were back to work. How has that been? The Lord is your strength,  not looking forward to going back to work one bit.

Hugs everyone :hug:

Adaora
    Participant
    @AdaoraA

@nicole :haha:   :haha:   :haha:   :haha:   enjoy I don’t mind at all. :heart:   :heart:

Profile gravatar of Ann
    Ann
    Participant
    @Annie

Lol..we are doing great, hope you and your’s are too…hello mama’s greetings to you all!

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Yes oh, @ldike, @adaoraa, @annie, and @oluwakemine, my loyalty don shift  B-)

@ldike, it hasn’t been easy, but I’m slowly adjusting. A woman’s gotta do what she gotta do oh!!!

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

HAPPY NEW MONTH, gorgeous Mamas  :cloud9:   :cloud9:

Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

And the ranks of the Mommies swell. Congratulations to Eby Omo @ehby, who’s now a mommy.

cc: @mrs-al, @dew @Idike @babe @adaoraa, @elsie @nicole @annie @bosa

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 162 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.