A group to discuss Parenting and Child Care

Parenting Support Thread

263 replies, 10 voices Last updated by  Nicole 3 hours, 54 minutes ago
Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 264 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Huge congrats, Jennifer @jay201  :blue: :blue: :cloud9:

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

Congratulations mama Jennifer @jay201 :blue:   :wohoo:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Congratulations to Ego @egobaby on the arrival of your baby GIRL   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

cc: @annie @ldike @bosa @adaoraa @princess @dew @myde  @crystal  @nicole@moshal  @bigmummy@kenechukwu

@tumininu @jay201

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Congratulations Ego @egobaby  :cloud9:   :pink:   :yahoo:

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

Congratulations @egobaby God bless her richly….. :pink:   :pink:   :pink:   :pink:

Ann
    Participant
    @Annie

Congratulations @egobaby and all new mums in the house!!!! :hug:   :hug:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Hello Ann @annie. Hope you’re doing great. How’s is everything going these days? Kisses to our madam and bumpie :kiss:   :kiss:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Ann @annie dear, it’s been a moment  :hugs: . How have you been? How has pregnancy been the second time around? And our Princess? Kisses to her hun  :hugs:   :hugs:   :heart:

Ann
    Participant
    @Annie

Hello Kemi @oluwakemine. i am good, i keep appearing and disappearing… vex not people, i have been over whelmed these few days, i wasn’t going to share yet but seems like a good time since you checked on me..lol.. i had my scan few days/weeks ago and found out we are having twins!!!!!!!!  i have always prayed to have triplets lol.. now that i am having twins i keep wondering how lazy me will cope when just little madam wants to finish me….i need your prayers and support to have a smooth sail!!!!!

Ann
    Participant
    @Annie

@nicole … i have been good, sure you will see my reply to Kemi… at less than 10weeks i am already showing, in fact i started showing at four weeks..lol.. that was when i started suspecting my “oven” is extra busy, my husband also teased and asked if i am sure i am not carrying two!!!! had my scan and was shocked to find out that indeed we are expecting two, it’s going to be a big change…so far so good, no morning sickness (vomiting and all), tho i had loose stool for a while but feel better now……..

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for congratulations on the twins

:yahoo: :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   Congratulations Ann @annie. Vex? Whatisdat??? We are having twins :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:

Ann, you will have a smooth sail and you will certainly survive when the babies gets here. Don’t worry, you are more than equal to the task and don’t be too shy to ask for help. :blue:   :blue:   :blue:   :blue:

And I was just talking about twins this morning oh :haha:   :haha:

cc: @annie @ldike @bosa @adaoraa @princess @dew @myde  @crystal  @nicole@moshal  @bigmummy@kenechukwu

@tumininu @jay201

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

OMG!!! This is FANTASTIC NEWS, Ann @annie  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

WOWWW! This our God is such an awesome God!!! And don’t fret dear! You’ll cope just fine! So so happy for you  :hugs:   :hugs:   :hugs:

Adaora
    Participant
    @AdaoraA

:cloud9: @annie big congratulations!!  :yahoo:   :yahoo:

linda
    Participant
    @ldike

Congratulations  @jay201 and @egobaby on our latest arrivals :kiss:   :kiss:

@annie is having twins!!!! Yay!  :wohoo:  Congratulations dear,  praying for you all the way, you will have a smooth ride :yes: . Amen

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Huge congrats to our beloved, Ayee Dee @ayeeluvjyahoo-com on the birth of her baby girl  :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :pink:   :pink:   :pink:

So so happy for you hun! We miss you here, but are so thrilled by this awesome news! Wishing your family a lifetime of happiness! May the little one bring joy to you all the days of her life  :hug:   :hug:

@oluwakemine

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by  Nicole.
Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 264 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.