A group to discuss Parenting and Child Care

Parenting Support Thread

263 replies, 10 voices Last updated by  Nicole 3 hours, 52 minutes ago
Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 264 total)
  • Author

Ann
    Participant
    @Annie

Hi Nicole, Thank you! yes i am still seeing Dr. Smith! right now i do not see myself seeing someone else! :hug:

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

Congratulations @annie :cloud9:   :blue:   :blue:   :yellow:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@annie I feel you dear. If you find a doctor that works for you, it’s best to just stick with him/her. I really need to check this doctor out, as I’ve heard he’s pretty good!

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for happy birthdayImage result for happy first birthday for a boy

Double celebration it is for Yetunde @yetty. Happy birthday to you dearest mama. Hope you have a blissful day and a happy first birthday to Baby Kasope aka, Answered prayers. Hope he had a blast yesterday. :cake: :cake:   :cake:

cc: @annie @ldike @bosa @adaoraa @princess @dew @myde  @crystal  @nicole@moshal  @jeniifar @bigmummy@kenechukwu

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Happy birthday, beloved @yetty and to your even more beloved son!  :cake:   :cake:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:

God bless you both today and always  :heart:   :heart:

linda
    Participant
    @ldike

Happy birthday to all our lil ones :cake:

Congratulations @annie

linda
    Participant
    @ldike

Congratulations @bigmummy @kenechukwu God is so so good  :yahoo:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

CONGRATULATIONS!!! @tumininu on the birth of your sons. Yes oh, another TFC twins has landed :plane:    :plane: and we are so so happy to have them here.  :yahoo:   :yahoo:

cc: @annie @ldike @bosa @adaoraa @princess @dew @myde  @crystal  @nicole@moshal  @bigmummy@kenechukwu

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

Huge Congratulations @tumininu…. :blue:   :blue: Mama double dose at once. May God bless them richly, May they continually bring your family joy. :wohoo:

We praise the Lord for the marvellous things he is doing in TFC. :angel:   :yahoo:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS,  @tumininu  :heart: :heart:

Welcome to the world, gorgeous boys  :blue:   :blue:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Happy birthday to one of our beautiful mamas, Linda @ldike. Do shakara today as it’s all about you  :angel: :angel: . Just shine brighter than a diamond today and forever.

This one that’s it’s a Friday, I will be looking forward to my cake oh  :cake:   :cake:

cc: @annie @ldike @bosa @adaoraa @princess @dew @myde  @crystal  @nicole@moshal  @bigmummy@kenechukwu

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Happy birthday to our beloved @ldike, our very Linda of life…special girl, beloved friend, and beautiful mommy of our gorgeous TFC baby!!!

We love you sweetie!!!! God bless you today and always!!!  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

Go @ldike it’s your birthday. Have a Happy Birthday, wishing you long life and prosperity.. :cake:   :wine:

• This reply was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by  Bos.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Congratulations to our latest mama, Jennifer @jay201 on the arrival of her “cute” (that’s how she described him ;-) ) son.

Image result for congratulations on your baby boyWelcome to the group Jennifer  :hugs:   :hugs:   :hugs:

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Huge congrats, Jennifer @jay201  :blue: :blue: :cloud9:

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 264 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.