A group to discuss Parenting and Child Care

Parenting Support Thread

260 replies, 10 voices Last updated by  Bos 1 day, 14 hours ago
Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 261 total)
  • Author

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

I’m so gladdened to announce this  :heart:

Huge congrats to our darling lovingmythreeangels @kenechukwu on the arrival of her baby girl  :pink:   :pink:   :pink:   :pink:

God be praised hun! How wonderful is this out God  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

@oluwakemine @adaoraa @ldike @bosa @bibi

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Nicole.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Our God is faithful God, He keeps His Words. Lovingmythreeangels @kenechukwu, you’re proof and you can’t even begin to imagine how your news makes me feel right now   :cloud9:   :cloud9:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! WELCOME BABY!!! :baby:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Our God is faithful God, He keeps His Words. Lovingmythreeangels @kenechukwu, you’re proof and you can’t even begin to imagine how your news makes me feel right now   :cloud9:   :cloud9:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! WELCOME BABY!!! :baby:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

#Issababygirl’s birthday today :yahoo: :cake:   :cake:   :cake:

Image result for happy birthday for someone special

Happy birthday Adaora @adaoraa. God’s blessings on you today and always.

cc: @ldike @bosa @bibi @nicole

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

@nicole

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Happy birthday, darling @adaoraa  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

We love you loads and loads!

Adaora
    Participant
    @AdaoraA

Thank you so much @nicole. I love all these your pictures. They are too cute!!

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for wedding anniversary messages

Happy wedding anniversary Osariemen @osas4g :wedding:   :wedding:   :wedding:

cc: @ldike @bosa @bibi @nicole @adaoraa

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Huge congrats to our beloved @bigmummy on the arrival of her gorgeous baby girl  :pink:   :pink:   :pink:

We’re so so happy for you hun! How faithful is our GOD! Sending you and the Princess lots of  :hugs: and  :kiss: . May she be a blessing to you always  :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:

@oluwakemine @adaoraa @ldike @bosa @bibi

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  Nicole.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:yahoo: :yahoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:  God is good!!! Congratulations @bigmummy. This is just great news. Welcome baby girl, you are proof that God never fails.

How are you doing mama? Enjoy, God’s love is all around you.

Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

Congratulations @bigmummy may God bless her richly…. :pink:   :pink: waiting patiently for you to share your birth story…. :mail:   :yes:   :hugs:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for hallo gif

Hello mamas,

How are you doing and our babies? Miss you all :hugs:   :hugs:

cc: @annie @ldike @bosa @adaoraa @princess @dew @myde  @crystal  @nicole@moshal  @jeniifar @bigmummy @kenechukwu

Ann
    Participant
    @Annie

Hiii!!!!, i have been MIA for a while, been busy (or forming busy, dunno which exactly) with work and all, started trying again and found out i was still lactating like 6months after i had stopped breastfeeding (for the first time i understood what high prolactine level means), thank God i am kind of in tune with my body, i also noticed my period hasn’t been regular, i was having, 23days, 24, 26, 24..and had to go see my doctor (i also brag about him, dunno why, i just believe he is experienced), i saw a GP first who argued with me that my period is regular and i insisted i had to see the gynae, i was placed on bromo something to stop lactating and bring my prolactine level down then sent to go run a test which should the level was normal but i needed to suppress something lol, took my prescription of bromo something for about 20days while i had to monitor ovolution .. and bammm number 2 is baking, praise God!!!! lemme stop here for now…. Hello mamas, i almost forgot to say hello! :santa   :hug:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for congratulations on your pregnancy :yahoo: :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:  Congratulations Ann @annie. So happy for you :plane:   :plane:

So, our baby is going to be a big sister :blue:   :pink:   :yellow:   :yes:   :yes:

For forming busy, you’re forgiven, because you just disappeared mehn.

And that bromo something :haha:   :haha:  is actually, Bromocriptine.

Ladies come and see oh, our baby number 2 mamas list is growing. God be praised!!!

cc: @nicole @bosa @bibi and @ldike

Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Whoop! Whoop! This is the BEST NEWS!!! Huge congrats on #2 baking, @annie  :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:

LOL @ forming busy. My dear, it’s the story of our lives ojare! Sorry about the drama with prolactin, but thank God it all ended in praise! Are you still seeing Dr. Smith?

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 261 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.