A group to discuss Parenting and Child Care

Parenting Support Thread

198 replies, 10 voices Last updated by Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi Oluwakemi 1 week, 5 days ago
Viewing 4 posts - 196 through 199 (of 199 total)
  • Author
    Profile gravatar of Bos
    Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

Its raining here, congratulations to @salamigirl3k and @ddo….. :blue: :pink:

Welcome to the wonderful world of motherhood……May God bless them richly.

Profile gravatar of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Heyyyy lovely mamas! It’s been a minute   :bye:

And don’t ask me why that Wendy Williams gif  :haha: . I’m such an unrepentant fan!

But anyhoo, how y’all doin? How are our brand new mommas  @iyawodiipo @ddo and @salamigirl3k. It’s a wonderful feeling, isn’t it  :cloud9: :cloud9:. Motherhood is just the BEST THING EVER!

And how are our veteran moms, cc: @annie @ldike @bosa @adaoraa @princess @dew @myde  @crystal  @nicole @moshal @oluwakemine? Many of whom have been awful quiet  :cry:. But I know how hectic it is with newborns…and for those of us carrying baby #2 (Princess and Aramide), the Lord is your strength! I hope it hasn’t been too stressful though.

Just thought to check in on you ladies. I’m out of town and missing my princesses so very much  :cry:   :cry: . If only I could just be a stay-at-home mom! Wouldn’t that be the life! But hey, we gotta do what we gotta do!

Profile gravatar of Bos
    Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

@nicole stay-at-home mom is such a wish, i dream such dreams but its only a dream…. :haha: we’ve got to do what we gats to do, to sustain them. Laying great examples for them to become confident, independent and resilient young ladies…..They are fine, we worry loads.

Awaiting your birth stories when you come up for air ladies @iyawodiipo @ddo and @salamigirl3k

Good morning moms, have a great day @annie @ldike @adaoraa @princess @dew @myde  @crystal  @nicole @moshal @oluwakemine

Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for hello

That’s hello in all the languages I know :hi: . I laughed at that @veteran moms notion oh. Sometimes, I just wonder, I’m if doing it right sha. :headspin:

As for being a stay-at-home mom, it’s not as glamourous as you guys are making it to be, T-shirt and shorts life can be boooring.

New mommas @iyawodiipo (it’s still doing me like dream sha), salamigirl3k, and @ddo, welcome to awesomeness ;-)

Mommas number two, @princess and @myde, carry on strong and beautiful. :heart:   :heart:

Mamas  @annie @ @ldike @adaoraa @princess @dew   @crystal  @nicole@moshal @bosa, enjoy your day.

Viewing 4 posts - 196 through 199 (of 199 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.