A group to discuss Parenting and Child Care

Parenting Support Thread

218 replies, 10 voices Last updated by Profile photo of Nicole Nicole 6 hours, 19 minutes ago
Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 219 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Bos
    Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

Nah hubby is November oh. That wld have been too much and too expensive  :-)

yippeeee he is my Aunty’s bday mate. I called her on her bday in 2010 complaining bobo hadn’t come and she said leave him to bake nicely oh only for him to show a day later. Welcome again our May baby, may babies rock!!!!!!! God is so awesome, when did we have that walk when @iyawodiipo said she was tired? Now she is a momma :yahoo:

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

My darling Grace, @iyawodiipo! Huge congrats my darling! This has gladdened my heart immeasurably  :heart:   :heart:

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Awwww, happy birthday to our gorgeous boy, @bosa hun! I hope he had a wonderful day! May babies rock like kilode  :wine:   :headspin:

And you knowwww! I also thought about that walk and how despondent @iyawodiipo was. Now, less than a year later, God has done it!!!!  :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

Profile photo of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

God is just awesome @bosa. July last year till now and we celebrate this testimony, God has been cooking  :plane:   :plane:   :plane:

That means, you won’t forget his FIRST birthday be that @bosa…See me oh @iyawodiipo, he just got here and we are already planning first birthday. God is just great :yahoo:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Yayyyy!!! The DAY has dawned. It’s Nicole’s @nicole :cake: :cake: birthday!!!! Not just any birthday but her 40th!!! :cake:   :cake:   :cake: And for mamas, who don’t know what she looks like, here’s gorgeous Nicole. :heart:   :heart:

Dearest @nicole, as you step into this new decade, may you experience God in a new way, on a different level in Jesus name. Supermomma, have a blast…

cc: @annie @ldike @bosa @adaoraa @princess @dew @myde  @crystal  @nicole @moshal

Have fun!!!!

Profile photo of linda
    linda
    Participant
    @ldike

@nicole today I am short of words and rather emotional. Lol. Happy birthday hun, God bless the day I stumbled upon this website, God bless the day you were born 40 years ago, God bless you today and forever. ! Lovely pictures on IG. Have an amazing day. :kiss:   :hug:   :wohoo:   :yahoo:

Profile photo of Bos
    Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

Toooooo gorgeous, 40 is the new 20 right? smoking hot, true fashionista………I shall need tutorials oh damn too much hotness…. :hugs:   :cake:   :icecream:   :wine:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for welcome june tumblr

Welcome to the month of June mamas and  say hello to our lovely babies :baby:   :baby:

cc: @annie @ldike @bosa @adaoraa @princess @dew @myde  @crystal  @nicole @moshal

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Where do I start from? What do I even say? How can I ever express the love, emotions and gratitude in my heart? You guys are simply amazing! Thank you so much for making the life of an ordinary girl…so so spectacular!

@ldike @bosa  @adaoraa @oluwakemine, you messages have touched my heart in ways I can never explain. I’m so sorry this is coming late. After Saturday’s do, I crumbled like a pack of cards. I guess I don enter old age true true  :haha: . What I thought was fatigue soon turned into malaria. Last week was pretty rough!

But I’m grateful for wonderful ladies like you, who have made everything so, so magical! Love you loads and loads and loads!

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

So, welcome to the magical 40s @nicole. :heart:   :heart:

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Welcome to mommy hood, @ddo  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

You know my heart is full of so much joy! So so happy, you can’t even imagine! Welcome, little fella! You are much loved  :cloud9:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:

cc: @annie @ldike @bosa @adaoraa @princess @dew @myde  @crystal  @nicole @moshal @oluwakemine

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

@oluwakemine

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Congratulations Dooshima @ddo :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:

Image result for baby boy congratulations

Baby boy!!! :blue: We have waited, prayed for you and here you are. :plane: :plane:  Welcome sweet one. You will grow up strong, mighty and claim your territories in Jesus name.

Welcome to Mommahood again Dooshima. How’s it going?

Profile photo of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Traci is a mommy  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

Congratulations, darling @salamigirl3k . We are so thrilled she’s here! What a joy! What a blessing!

:cloud9: :cloud9:   :pink:   :pink:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:

Profile photo of linda
    linda
    Participant
    @ldike

Big congratulations @ddo and @salamigirl3k Awesome news!!

Kisses to our prince and princess :wohoo:   :kiss:   :kiss:

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 219 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.