A group to discuss Parenting and Child Care

Parenting Support Thread

198 replies, 10 voices Last updated by Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi Oluwakemi 1 week, 2 days ago
Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 199 total)
  • Author
    Profile gravatar of linda
    linda
    Participant
    @ldike

aww that smile! Baby Elaine is too cute. Well done mummy @annie :rose:

Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi
    Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

:yahoo: :yahoo:   :yahoo:  Congratulations on becoming a mama @crystal. How has it been? Say hello to baby.

cc: @annie @ldike @bosa @princess @dew @myde @mabel

linda
    Participant
    @ldike

congratulations @crystal

kisses to our :kiss: princess

Profile gravatar of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

It’s our darling Ayo’s @mabel birthday  :cake:   :cake:   :cake:   :cake:

It’s no secret that I have an extra soft spot for our day-one gals…and you’re one of them hun. Happy (x100) birthday to you, sweetie. Here’s wishing many, many, many more years of love, good health and happiness! GOD bless you hun  :heart:   :heart:   :heart:

cc: @annie @ldike @bosa @adaoraa @princess @dew @myde  @oluwakemine  @crystal

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by Profile gravatar of Nicole Nicole.
    linda
    Participant
    @ldike

Happy birthday our divalicious mama , hips don’t lie , beautiful lady @mabel God bless you plenty

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for happy birthday animated

Happy birthday Ayo @mabel. Yummy mummy toh badt :haha:  Hope you had a great day.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Congratulations Moshal @moshal on the arrival of your princess. You’re so welcome to the group.

Ladies, Moshal welcomed her daughter on the 7th of this month and she’s says motherhood has been amazing. :plane:   :cloud9:   :cloud9:

cc: @annie @ldike @bosa @adaoraa @princess @dew @myde  @crystal @nicole

linda
    Participant
    @ldike

Oh wow! Congratulations @moshal

Kisses to our princess

Profile gravatar of Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster
    @Nicole

Huge congrats, dear @moshal  :pink:   :pink:   :pink:

Welcome to the momma’s club  :cloud9:   :cloud9:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for how are you doing friend

Hi mamas. How are you and our babies doing? And mamas trying for number 2, sending you loads of  :dust:   :dust:   @princess and those already with number 2 @myde;-) the Lord is your strength.

Linda @ldike, Mama, how are you doing and that adorable one year old madam? :baby:

Ann @annie, how’s baby doing and of course, your gorgeous self ?:heart:

Adaora @adaoraa, hey mama. It’s been a while. Hope you are doing great and it’s just work and baby and your big baby ;-)

Dewunmi @dew, long time, no see, fashion guru :heart: How’s the business going? Baby must be really big now oh.

Aramide @myde, how’s the handsome young man? Hope, he hasn’t been breaking hearts yet? And how are you holding up? If you want me to add you to the pregnancy tickers, it will be a real pleasure. :heart:

Funny Girl @reggie, long time mama, how’s our :baby:   :baby:  doing? Growing fast I guess?

Bos @bosa, I dey hail oh mama.

Princess @princess, more  :dust:   :dust:  and sticky wishes.

Crystal @crystal, how are you doing and motherhood generally? Kisses for baby :kiss:

Moshal @moshal, newest momma, hope you are doing great and say hello to baby girl :pink:

Ayo @mabel, how’s our lil madam? Growing in grace I guess :kiss:   :kiss:  and for you, our fitfam mom :hugs:  You need to share how you lost the weight oh B-)

Nicole @nicole :flasher:   :flasher:

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Profile gravatar of Oluwakemi Oluwakemi.
    linda
    Participant
    @ldike

Hiya dearies
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>@oluwakemine correct babe, thanks for checking o. We are doing just great. She’s quite a handful now. We bless God.</p>
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>Sending kisses to all our yummy mummies. Thumbs up and keep up the good work! :kiss:</p>
    <p style=”text-align: left;”></p>

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

She’s a toddler now nau @ldike, what do you expect. Take care of her.

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for its a boy

:yahoo: :yahoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:   :wohoo:  It’s a boy!!!! A baby boy for our dearest Grace @iyawodiipo. God be praised!!! Congratulations Grace. Welcome baby boy :baby: :blue:   :blue:   :blue:  You are a testimony that God still answers prayers :blue:   :plane:

cc: @annie @ldike @bosa @adaoraa @princess @dew @myde  @crystal  @nicole @moshal

Profile gravatar of Bos
    Bos
    Participant
    @Bosa

This is fabulous news,  :yahoo:   :wohoo:

God is great!!! Congratulations @iyawodiipo. The Lord has done great things in our midst. May the Lord bless him abundantly, may he continually bring your family joy. Today is my Bobo’s birthday so I’m rooting for 24th!!!!!! @oluwakemine pls tell me.

Rest babes we should speak soon… :rose:

Oluwakemi
    Keymaster
    @Oluwakemine

Image result for happy birthday

Happy birthday to Bos @bosa‘s Bobo and Junior Rocker :haha:   :haha: Please don’t tell me, your husband is also a May baby?

Grace @iyawodiipo had her son yesterday, 23rd, so it’s still close :cake:   :cake:

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 199 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.